Howard...arghhhh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BahamaDude

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an e-mail from them Oct 16 saying they have my application and fees but can't confirm the LOR's unless i get an interview....it has been a while and i'm very anxious....do i call or what?😕 😕 i heard they get a little irritated with the phone calls
 
I got an e-mail from them Oct 16 saying they have my application and fees but can't confirm the LOR's unless i get an interview....it has been a while and i'm very anxious....do i call or what?😕 😕 i heard they get a little irritated with the phone calls

I know what u mean bro, mine was on Oct. 17 and its been silence ever since. I even sent them an email on Oct. 22 to change one of my letters and have not gotten any form of reply. I really hope we hear some kind of good news very soon. By the way, there's another thread on here with a bunch of people in this same situation.
Here's wishing u best of luck.....................
 
Howard's admissions office is painfully disorganized. Two years ago when I was applying they sent me a letter requesting my secondary app/fees AND an offer for an interview in THE SAME ENVELOPE. The letter head on the letters was for the previous year, and someone crossed out the wrong year and wrote in the correct one in blue ink. Classy.

If you have other interviews or options on the table, look strongly at those. It seems like every year there are a few "Howard problem" threads here in Pre-Allo.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

dc
 
Howard's administration always has problems. But its a great school, especially from minorities. the email u got is automatic, and they don't tell u about LOR's. But if u r worried about missing letters, u should email ms. walk or call the office. if ur just nervous, don't worry about it.