rockybunny2307
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was at an info session a few weeks ago and they said they're interviewing until April, perhaps even until MayHas anyone spoke to admissions if they are extending interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I was at an info session a few weeks ago and they said they're interviewing until April, perhaps even until MayHas anyone spoke to admissions if they are extending interview?
There’s hope for us still waiting 😍I was at an info session a few weeks ago and they said they're interviewing until April, perhaps even until May
Fingers crossed indeedThere’s hope for us still waiting 😍
Has anyone spoke to admissions if they are extending interview?
They said the same at my info session. Hoping this is true because I want to interview so badI was at an info session a few weeks ago and they said they're interviewing until April, perhaps even until May
Good question. I’ve been waiting for a while too.does anyone know if there’s been any WL movement yet?
Same. We WILL get that II!!!💫💫Putting it out here--I want to manifest an II even though it's late in the cycle.
🍀🍀🙏🏾🙏🏾Putting it out here--I want to manifest an II even though it's late in the cycle.
Haven't even gotten an interview🙁Anyone gotten off the waitlist yet?
same.. looking rough out hereHaven't even gotten an interview🙁
sameeee ughsame.. looking rough out here
judging from past years, it seems like movement usually happens around early mayAnyone gotten off the waitlist yet?
I definitely interpreted interviewing into April as, them sending last invites in march for people to scheudle in april, unfortunately. But i'm not them so who knows 🤷♀️Guys do you think they're still gonna send out interviews still or is it curtains for those of us that haven't heard anything back yet?
WaitlistedAnyone who interviewed in March received any decisions?
I’m not sure if anyone has been invited but I will say for anyone holding out for PARP, they only accept ppl who already have interviewed usually. As in ppl who haven’t heard back or are waitlisted currently not ppl who haven’t interviewed at all come April.Has anyone been invited to Howard's PARP program?
Fr 😭 I’m so confused. Has anyone heard anything at all? Acceptance, waitlist, rejection? Anything?this thread is wayyy quieter than past years 😭 any movement at all ??
Same lol. I'm surprised because they said they're interviewing til May in their last First Friday, so I thought there would be more movementFr 😭 I’m so confused. Has anyone heard anything at all? Acceptance, waitlist, rejection? Anything?
103 but some are current studentsAnyone know how many currently in GroupMe?
Thank you! Have people been leaving? Trying to weigh my chances on the waitlist103 but some are current students
Yes but more so 1 here and there. I don’t think the class is full. The enrollment fee is due May 1. So there will be more movement. Stay positiveThank you! Have people been leaving? Trying to weigh my chances on the waitlist
Aww man 😔i’m getting nervous yall the fb group is now up to 131 😭
no fr im losing my mindddNgl the silence is killing me 😫
Someone on Admit.org said that the class is full and only a few people gave up their spots. I’m really hoping they’re wrong.the silence is killing me…anyone hear anything at all?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.