Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! When did you get it+ 1 OOS II early jan, Secondary submitted august
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats! When did you get it+ 1 OOS II early jan, Secondary submitted august
Congrats! Yesterday you got the email?II! Application reviewed 10/20
Yup!Congrats! Yesterday you got the email?
Congratulations!!! Also accepted on 12/15 and wondering the same or if anyone recently accepted was added to the class Facebook group as wellPrimary received 8/19, secondary received 9/3, app reviewed 10/20, II 11/15, interviewed 12/2, accepted 12/15.
Also wondering if there’s an accepted students group chat for the Class of 2030. Good luck to everyone still waiting on an A!
Primary received 8/19, secondary received 9/3, app reviewed 10/20, II 11/15, interviewed 12/2, accepted 12/15.
Also wondering if there’s an accepted students group chat for the Class of 2030. Good luck to everyone still waiting on an A
You should get an email to the link to the Facebook GroupCongratulations!!! Also accepted on 12/15 and wondering the same or if anyone recently accepted was added to the class Facebook group as well
wondering the samehey does anyone know where or how I can send update letters? I dont see anywhere on the portal where I can send in an upate
Congrats! Are the available dates in February?+1 OOS II Today; Submitted 9/23
Yes!Congrats! Are the available dates in February?
VirtualIs HUCM interview format in person or virtual?
CONGRATULATIONS!+1 OOS Acceptance!
Primary received 8/6, secondary received 8/8, interviewed 1/7, accepted 1/12.
Congratulations!!+1 OOS A today!! Interviewed 1/7
Secondary Complete 9/29
App Reviewed 10/10
Stats?OOS A!! 🙌🏽 sent on 1/12
Interviewed 1/6
App reviewed 12/4
Secondary submitted 10/5
Thanks for doing the rest of us a solid.+1 OOS II, however I have withdrawn my application!
yes!!Is Howard continuing First Fridays in the new year? I wasn't able to make the last 2025 date.
not too sure, but the facebook chat has <90, granted some ppl dont joindoes anyone have an estimate on how many students have already been accepted?
I hope sois there a possibility of more interviews being sent?
I went to their First Friday and I got a good vibe from the students and faculty. As for information, I know they said the March FF is their last for this cycle. They also just said to be yourself in interviews. They also interview into AprilAnyone going to first Friday, and can let us know about important information on future interviews?
I’m curious too but I don’t think you’re cooked. Those emails just mean they got it and confirmed all your stuff is right it doesn’t mean they read and made a decision on your file yetHave they sent out any IIs lately? I got an app received and reviewed on 12/1 lol am I cooked?
during my interview we were told that they interview around 450 people and they aren’t close to that number yet so don’t worry!! they also interview into april i believe.Have they sent out any IIs lately? I got an app received and reviewed on 12/1 lol am I cooked?
Pretty sure they’ll send it after school startsI’m curious does anyone know if Howard does rolling pre interview rejections? Or do they wait until the end of the cycle to send all of them?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.