General Admissions & OTCAS Howard University OT Supplemental App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I heard back not even a week after my interview however I will be declining my spot so good luck to you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I got my acceptance this morning through email! :soexcited:

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my acceptance email this morning :happy:

I'm a Howard OT Grad and current working therapist let me know if you have any questions about the program, living in the DMV area or anything. Good luck everyone!
Hey I have a question? For us who are waiting on an interview, is it best to contact OT admissions through email to get an update or just be patient? I don’t want to seem to pushy, it’s just nerve wrecking.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I have a question? For us who are waiting on an interview, is it best to contact OT admissions through email to get an update or just be patient? I don’t want to seem to pushy, it’s just nerve wrecking.
Before I even got an interview invite I emailed them to get an update on my application. I just asked if they received everything because they don’t let you know when they do.

Before I even got an interview invite I emailed them to get an update on my application. I just asked if they received everything because they don’t let you know when they do.
Okay perfect that’s good to know! Thank you, I will def email them today. You emailed admissions or the dean?

Hey guys! I got accepted into the MSOT program at Howard on the 3rd and sent in my admissions acceptance letter. They were supposed to get back to me with my login info so I can pay the enrollment fee and secure my spot but they haven't. They said the deadline to pay the fee was the 20th and I've been calling and emailing them but haven't gotten a response. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Hey guys! I got accepted into the MSOT program at Howard on the 3rd and sent in my admissions acceptance letter. They were supposed to get back to me with my login info so I can pay the enrollment fee and secure my spot but they haven't. They said the deadline to pay the fee was the 20th and I've been calling and emailing them but haven't gotten a response. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I sent my acceptance in today and they replied and told me they received my letter

Members don't see this ad :)
Same! They emailed me a few days ago though saying that the enrollment fee date was being extended because they were waiting to get my student id number.

Hey so I sent an email and always called to follow up. During this time they are getting contacted alot so I wouldn't say it's being pushy at all. Always send a follow up email to ensure they received everything and if you don't get a response call. During my cycle I often had issues with the supplemental app but I was in constant contact via phone with someone. Hope this helped

Hey so I sent an email and always called to follow up. During this time they are getting contacted alot so I wouldn't say it's being pushy at all. Always send a follow up email to ensure they received everything and if you don't get a response call. During my cycle I often had issues with the supplemental app but I was in constant contact via phone with someone. Hope this helped
Okay thank you!! I did send an email, I’ll call today to get an update. Thank you

Just got an email for an interview for tomorrow! Good luck to anyone else still waiting or about to interview :)

Same! They emailed me a few days ago though saying that the enrollment fee date was being extended because they were waiting to get my student id number.
ahhh thank you for this! I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my spot! Do you know if there's a class fb group or anything yet?

ahhh thank you for this! I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my spot! Do you know if there's a class fb group or anything yet?
I don’t think there is yet but if anyone wants to make one I’ll join once the link is here

Hey! Nice to meet you guys. I had my interview on the 13th and I was accepted after couple of days. I haven’t received my student unique ID yet to pay the enrollment fee. How long did it take you guys to get the ID? I email the admissions and the lady said I will receive it within couple of days but I haven’t yet.

Hey! Nice to meet you guys. I had my interview on the 13th and I was accepted after couple of days. I haven’t received my student unique ID yet to pay the enrollment fee. How long did it take you guys to get the ID? I email the admissions and the lady said I will receive it within couple of days but I haven’t yet.
I emailed them today and mine is still being generated apparently.

Hey guys, just an update..interview went well on Wednesday and received my acceptance this morning! :soexcited:

Are we going to get a Facebook group started?

I had my interview on Wednesday and got my acceptance yesterday morning!!! I'm still on the fence about relocating to the DMV area but attending Howard would mean so much to me. I may be accepting my spot ;)

I had my interview on Wednesday and got my acceptance yesterday morning!!! I'm still on the fence about relocating to the DMV area but attending Howard would mean so much to me. I may be accepting my spot ;)
I’m coming from Mississippio_O

Congrats! I was accepted yesterday as well but I am also unsure if I will accept my spot due to the distance, especially since I was already accepted to a school close to where I live. I feel like I would love the program, just wish it wasn't so far...

Congrats! I was accepted yesterday as well but I am also unsure if I will accept my spot due to the distance, especially since I was already accepted to a school close to where I live. I feel like I would love the program, just wish it wasn't so far...
Thanks and congrats to you as well!! That is exactly my issue lol The other school I got accepted to is only 3 hrs down the road, so that move would be more feasible. I've been thinking it over a lot and I think I'm just going to take a leap of faith and go to Howard :)

Reactions: 3 users
I'm a Howard OT Grad and current working therapist let me know if you have any questions about the program, living in the DMV area or anything. Good luck everyone!
hello! I just got accepted into the 2019 OT program at Howard. I was wondering if you have any cons about the program before I accept. I'm stuck between Howard and FAMU.

Finally got my acceptance! So excited to meet everyone.

Reactions: 3 users
Hey, I've been getting inboxed questions and I want to answer everyone but I am not on here very often. You can reach me on FB (Natasha Andrea is my searchable name) and just send me a message. Good luck to everyone whether or not you choose Howard! For future HU students, I may see some of you all at my job as we ALWAYs take HU students.

hello! I just got accepted into the 2019 OT program at Howard. I was wondering if you have any cons about the program before I accept. I'm stuck between Howard and FAMU.
Hey Mariah, send me a private message. Congrats on getting in! My younger HU buddy was an AKA from FAMU and came to Howard for the OT program. If you have a FB and message me there maybe I can link you to her to ask.

Hey guys, is it taking the admissions team long to get back to you with your student Id?

Well hopefully they send it by the 4th if they want that enrollment fee on time lol

I got an email again earlier this week saying that it should be sent out sometime this week with instructions on how to register as well. I still haven't received it as of yet though.......so i'm still waiting

Hey, is anyone else having trouble logging in to pay the enrollment fee?