You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Howard University OT Supplemental App
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was it email or by mail?I heard back not even a week after my interview however I will be declining my spot so good luck to you all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!!!I got my acceptance email this morning![]()
Hey I have a question? For us who are waiting on an interview, is it best to contact OT admissions through email to get an update or just be patient? I don’t want to seem to pushy, it’s just nerve wrecking.I'm a Howard OT Grad and current working therapist let me know if you have any questions about the program, living in the DMV area or anything. Good luck everyone!
Before I even got an interview invite I emailed them to get an update on my application. I just asked if they received everything because they don’t let you know when they do.Hey I have a question? For us who are waiting on an interview, is it best to contact OT admissions through email to get an update or just be patient? I don’t want to seem to pushy, it’s just nerve wrecking.
Okay perfect that’s good to know! Thank you, I will def email them today. You emailed admissions or the dean?Before I even got an interview invite I emailed them to get an update on my application. I just asked if they received everything because they don’t let you know when they do.
OT AdmissionsOkay perfect that’s good to know! Thank you, I will def email them today. You emailed admissions or the dean?
Okay perfect thank you!OT Admissions
Hey guys! I got accepted into the MSOT program at Howard on the 3rd and sent in my admissions acceptance letter. They were supposed to get back to me with my login info so I can pay the enrollment fee and secure my spot but they haven't. They said the deadline to pay the fee was the 20th and I've been calling and emailing them but haven't gotten a response. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I sent my acceptance in today and they replied and told me they received my letterHey guys! I got accepted into the MSOT program at Howard on the 3rd and sent in my admissions acceptance letter. They were supposed to get back to me with my login info so I can pay the enrollment fee and secure my spot but they haven't. They said the deadline to pay the fee was the 20th and I've been calling and emailing them but haven't gotten a response. Is anyone else in the same boat?
I sent my acceptance in today and they replied and told me they received my letter
Did they email you your login info to pay your deposit? when is your last day to pay it?
Not yet, and my last day is the 26thDid they email you your login info to pay your deposit? when is your last day to pay it?
awe okay! I'll try calling again tomorrow! Congrats on getting in 🙂Not yet, and my last day is the 26th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks, I look forward to meeting you soon.awe okay! I'll try calling again tomorrow! Congrats on getting in 🙂
neutralzone12
New Member
Same! They emailed me a few days ago though saying that the enrollment fee date was being extended because they were waiting to get my student id number.Hey guys! I got accepted into the MSOT program at Howard on the 3rd and sent in my admissions acceptance letter. They were supposed to get back to me with my login info so I can pay the enrollment fee and secure my spot but they haven't. They said the deadline to pay the fee was the 20th and I've been calling and emailing them but haven't gotten a response. Is anyone else in the same boat?
Hey so I sent an email and always called to follow up. During this time they are getting contacted alot so I wouldn't say it's being pushy at all. Always send a follow up email to ensure they received everything and if you don't get a response call. During my cycle I often had issues with the supplemental app but I was in constant contact via phone with someone. Hope this helpedHey I have a question? For us who are waiting on an interview, is it best to contact OT admissions through email to get an update or just be patient? I don’t want to seem to pushy, it’s just nerve wrecking.
Okay thank you!! I did send an email, I’ll call today to get an update. Thank youHey so I sent an email and always called to follow up. During this time they are getting contacted alot so I wouldn't say it's being pushy at all. Always send a follow up email to ensure they received everything and if you don't get a response call. During my cycle I often had issues with the supplemental app but I was in constant contact via phone with someone. Hope this helped
Me tooo!! Good luck to you tomorrow!!Just got an email for an interview for tomorrow! Good luck to anyone else still waiting or about to interview 🙂
ahhh thank you for this! I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my spot! Do you know if there's a class fb group or anything yet?Same! They emailed me a few days ago though saying that the enrollment fee date was being extended because they were waiting to get my student id number.
I don’t think there is yet but if anyone wants to make one I’ll join once the link is hereahhh thank you for this! I was freaking out because I didn't want to lose my spot! Do you know if there's a class fb group or anything yet?
Hey! Nice to meet you guys. I had my interview on the 13th and I was accepted after couple of days. I haven’t received my student unique ID yet to pay the enrollment fee. How long did it take you guys to get the ID? I email the admissions and the lady said I will receive it within couple of days but I haven’t yet.
I emailed them today and mine is still being generated apparently.Hey! Nice to meet you guys. I had my interview on the 13th and I was accepted after couple of days. I haven’t received my student unique ID yet to pay the enrollment fee. How long did it take you guys to get the ID? I email the admissions and the lady said I will receive it within couple of days but I haven’t yet.
I emailed them today and mine is still being generated apparently.
Okay then I am not the only one. Thank you
Thank you !! Can’t wait to meet you all!Congratulations!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Log into Facebook | Facebook
This should be a link to the Facebook group I created but if this doesn’t work just search Howard MSOT C/O 2021.
This should be a link to the Facebook group I created but if this doesn’t work just search Howard MSOT C/O 2021.
I’m coming from Mississippi😵I had my interview on Wednesday and got my acceptance yesterday morning!!! I'm still on the fence about relocating to the DMV area but attending Howard would mean so much to me. I may be accepting my spot 😉
delta-ot
Full Member
Are you stressing about how the moving process is gonna be?I’m coming from Mississippi😵
Not really, I’m looking forward to it.Are you stressing about how the moving process is gonna be?
Congrats! I was accepted yesterday as well but I am also unsure if I will accept my spot due to the distance, especially since I was already accepted to a school close to where I live. I feel like I would love the program, just wish it wasn't so far...I had my interview on Wednesday and got my acceptance yesterday morning!!! I'm still on the fence about relocating to the DMV area but attending Howard would mean so much to me. I may be accepting my spot 😉
delta-ot
Full Member
Thanks and congrats to you as well!! That is exactly my issue lol The other school I got accepted to is only 3 hrs down the road, so that move would be more feasible. I've been thinking it over a lot and I think I'm just going to take a leap of faith and go to Howard 🙂Congrats! I was accepted yesterday as well but I am also unsure if I will accept my spot due to the distance, especially since I was already accepted to a school close to where I live. I feel like I would love the program, just wish it wasn't so far...
MariahOTBOUND
New Member
hello! I just got accepted into the 2019 OT program at Howard. I was wondering if you have any cons about the program before I accept. I'm stuck between Howard and FAMU.I'm a Howard OT Grad and current working therapist let me know if you have any questions about the program, living in the DMV area or anything. Good luck everyone!
delta-ot
Full Member
Congrats! I can't wait eitherFinally got my acceptance! So excited to meet everyone.

Hey, I've been getting inboxed questions and I want to answer everyone but I am not on here very often. You can reach me on FB (Natasha Andrea is my searchable name) and just send me a message. Good luck to everyone whether or not you choose Howard! For future HU students, I may see some of you all at my job as we ALWAYs take HU students.
Hey Mariah, send me a private message. Congrats on getting in! My younger HU buddy was an AKA from FAMU and came to Howard for the OT program. If you have a FB and message me there maybe I can link you to her to ask.hello! I just got accepted into the 2019 OT program at Howard. I was wondering if you have any cons about the program before I accept. I'm stuck between Howard and FAMU.
YeaHey guys, is it taking the admissions team long to get back to you with your student Id?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol right that’s when mine is due alsoWell hopefully they send it by the 4th if they want that enrollment fee on time lol
neutralzone12
New Member
I got an email again earlier this week saying that it should be sent out sometime this week with instructions on how to register as well. I still haven't received it as of yet though.......so i'm still waiting
Yes, I emailed them today.Hey guys, is it taking the admissions team long to get back to you with your student Id?
YesHey, is anyone else having trouble logging in to pay the enrollment fee?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 321
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K