You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Howard University OT Supplemental App
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ok thank youI had to call admissions to reset the pin # and was able to login and submit payment
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
delta-ot
Full Member
I’m sure they’ll make an exception. Definitely call them first thing Monday morning or email them about the issue.tried to call them but said the office closed at 3...hopefully they'll give an extension
delta-ot
Full Member
I did, paid on the 1stHas anyone successfully payed their enrollment fee?
I still have not received my id number, is anyone else in the same boat?
I would call the OT Department or email them at [email protected]. They are usually pretty good about getting back through email.
Congrats hope it goes well.Hey guys I got my interview tomorrow. Hope everything goes alright.
I can’t find how to do that. Have you?Has anyone officially made there schedule yet?
neutralzone12
New Member
Wait!? We’re able to make our schedule? Was that in an email?Has anyone officially made there schedule yet?
No lol I’m sorry everyone, I haven’t even received my id number yet I just thought that was the process because they told me once I received my number I can register for classes. I was excepted a couple weeks ago and still haven’t received my number.Wait!? We’re able to make our schedule? Was that in an email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
delta-ot
Full Member
Hope it went well. Good luck !Hey guys I got my interview tomorrow. Hope everything goes alright.
Just had the interview it went smoothly. The interviewer really liked my answers and I felt confident. Hope to hear good news soonHope it went well. Good luck !
Yea I just called admissions and they reset my password for me. And Congratulations!Hey guys I got my acceptance and turned in my admissions letter. Did anyone else have trouble with putting in their pin and ID. I put in the necessary pin and ID number but I still kept getting an invalid.
Log into Facebook | FacebookCongratz to everyone that made it! I just got accepted as well too! Should we set up a facebook group or does one already exist? If that's the case can someone post the link?
Thanks! Just requested
Hi all!
I applying for the 2019-2020 cycle and I am highly interested in Howard's program except their application is not on the OTCAS yet. They are the only program that I have left to apply to, I'm worried by the time they do upload it (they are claiming technical difficulties) I will not have enough time to work on the supplemental application as well. Does anybody remember how long it took them to complete their supplemental app for Howard? And any advice from anyone in the program would be amazing!!
I applying for the 2019-2020 cycle and I am highly interested in Howard's program except their application is not on the OTCAS yet. They are the only program that I have left to apply to, I'm worried by the time they do upload it (they are claiming technical difficulties) I will not have enough time to work on the supplemental application as well. Does anybody remember how long it took them to complete their supplemental app for Howard? And any advice from anyone in the program would be amazing!!
I've been wondering the same thing! I too am also interested in applying to Howard this session. I've been checking OTCAS to see if it will appear, but nothing.
I called the Chair of the OT Department yesterday and she said they are still finalizing their external application and that they will not upload to the OTCAS until their supplemental app is complete. She said they are trying to shoot for beginning or mid-October so I would continue to keep a look out!
I just posted a new thread about this. I tried contacting them and just never got a response. I've heard that their program can be unorganized but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm a little nervous now to apply considering I haven't been able to get through to anyone.
I heard about them being disorganized as well. I also read through previous threads that the supplemental application is exactly like the OTCAS Application in regards to resubmitting LORs, including external writing statements, etc... so hopefully they are taking a long time because they are fixing it.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 319
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 2K