General Admissions & OTCAS Howard University OT Supplemental App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I had to call admissions to reset the pin # and was able to login and submit payment

Members don't see this ad.

tried to call them but said the office closed at 3...hopefully they'll give an extension

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
tried to call them but said the office closed at 3...hopefully they'll give an extension
I’m sure they’ll make an exception. Definitely call them first thing Monday morning or email them about the issue.

I still have not received my id number, is anyone else in the same boat?

Hey guys I got my interview tomorrow. Hope everything goes alright.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I'm ready. After reading about you guys on here. I should be alright.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait!? We’re able to make our schedule? Was that in an email?
No lol I’m sorry everyone, I haven’t even received my id number yet I just thought that was the process because they told me once I received my number I can register for classes. I was excepted a couple weeks ago and still haven’t received my number.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys I got my acceptance and turned in my admissions letter. Did anyone else have trouble with putting in their pin and ID. I put in the necessary pin and ID number but I still kept getting an invalid.

Hey guys I got my acceptance and turned in my admissions letter. Did anyone else have trouble with putting in their pin and ID. I put in the necessary pin and ID number but I still kept getting an invalid.
Yea I just called admissions and they reset my password for me. And Congratulations!

Congratz to everyone that made it! I just got accepted as well too! Should we set up a facebook group or does one already exist? If that's the case can someone post the link?

Hey does anyone know how housing works? Do graduate students do dorm or do we have to get an apartment in the area?

Hi all!

I applying for the 2019-2020 cycle and I am highly interested in Howard's program except their application is not on the OTCAS yet. They are the only program that I have left to apply to, I'm worried by the time they do upload it (they are claiming technical difficulties) I will not have enough time to work on the supplemental application as well. Does anybody remember how long it took them to complete their supplemental app for Howard? And any advice from anyone in the program would be amazing!!

I've been wondering the same thing! I too am also interested in applying to Howard this session. I've been checking OTCAS to see if it will appear, but nothing.

I've been wondering the same thing! I too am also interested in applying to Howard this session. I've been checking OTCAS to see if it will appear, but nothing.

I called the Chair of the OT Department yesterday and she said they are still finalizing their external application and that they will not upload to the OTCAS until their supplemental app is complete. She said they are trying to shoot for beginning or mid-October so I would continue to keep a look out!

I just posted a new thread about this. I tried contacting them and just never got a response. I've heard that their program can be unorganized but I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm a little nervous now to apply considering I haven't been able to get through to anyone.

I heard about them being disorganized as well. I also read through previous threads that the supplemental application is exactly like the OTCAS Application in regards to resubmitting LORs, including external writing statements, etc... so hopefully they are taking a long time because they are fixing it.