HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A passive delayed blocker is not the same thing as a straight up blocker and looking at it from a modding POV, the wolf team has been pretty stacked. I wouldn’t be surprised if the blocker was village.
(There’s still two different messages that could be blocks tho)

Members don't see this ad.

A passive delayed blocker is not the same thing as a straight up blocker and looking at it from a modding POV, the wolf team has been pretty stacked. I wouldn’t be surprised if the blocker was village.
I also totally forgot about the presumed ninja and the strongarm

So mimic + EON kill + strongarm + ninja??? + blocker because as you see above I point out there are still two blockers

Members don't see this ad :)
My thought was that since Kara was a delay blocker, the message re. staying in the stall all night would fit. In fact, it is the only message that would fit as no one would've gotten it N1, but the other two messages were recorded N1 by Ski and Kara.

IF I'M RIGHT HERE ARE THE CONCLUSIONS

1. there are still 2 blockers
2. Skimble mimicked Kara N2, not WZ
3. Snowy seemed to be hinting she was a rez (I think) by saying her "ability was used up" but if she acted on Kara this isn't true
Brain is working here.

I think Snowy is the wolf blocker.

Kara was blocked N1 and Snowy received the delay block N2.

Can you point me to where she said she acted on Kara pls? I apparently missed that
She didn't say that. My hypothesis is that the "overwhelming urge to stay in stall" was the delayed blocker message. Snowy claims to have gotten that message N2.

I'm making my conclusions on the assumption that I'm correct

Reactions: 1 user
She didn't say that. My hypothesis is that the "overwhelming urge to stay in stall" was the delayed blocker message. Snowy claims to have gotten that message N2.

I'm making my conclusions on the assumption that I'm correct
Ah yes. Forgot what the third message was.
Jil got that one too right? So then she would’ve acted on Kara at some point?

Members don't see this ad :)
well that option is out. Whats your interaction been like with your PM partners Mel and cray?

Cray and I haven't talked via PM.

Mel and I have just been exchanging reads. I'm reading him village unless he was converted and in that case I don't think I would be able to tell.

My thought was that since Kara was a delay blocker, the message re. staying in the stall all night would fit. In fact, it is the only message that would fit as no one would've gotten it N1, but the other two messages were recorded N1 by Ski and Kara.

IF I'M RIGHT HERE ARE THE CONCLUSIONS

1. there are still 2 blockers
2. Skimble mimicked Kara N2, not WZ
3. Snowy seemed to be hinting she was a rez (I think) by saying her "ability was used up" but if she acted on Kara this isn't true

2 blockers, 1 on each side?

Day 7 Sunday Silence Lynch Tally

bryndi (4) - cubs, Coffee?, Caiter, Snowy
Cheezit (1) - skiski

5/15 voting
Bryndi, you are in the lead!

Missing: @muttmanager, @Melchizedek, @Dinashadow, @Crayola227, @genny, @Mad Jack, @bryndiana.jones, @WeimMama, @killerleaf

Lynch close at 9pm CST (~7.5 hours remaining)

603c339d1aad3d887cef7b59834659ec.gif

That seems accurate for my ability. I had no notifications yesterday though. And for everyone else. So is a mimic like ability stealer but the person can still use their abilty?

Trying to figure out if this has any significance considering skim flipped wolf. Either skim did use her ability on snowy which means she's a vanillager or she is a wolf trying to vouch for her.

Reactions: 1 users
LISTEN UP ALL YOU MARES AND STALLIONS (AND GELDINGS TOO)
*and whatever other weird roles are in this game, idek

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I DEMAND ENTERTAINMENT

WHERE IS THE BLOODLUST? WHERE ARE THE FIGHTS?

WHY IS HALF THE TALLY MADE UP OF ~CONTINGENCY VOTES~?!!

LIKE SERIOUSLY, THE LACK OF MOVEMENT ON THIS THREAD IS MAKING ME COLIC

...AND I WASN'T EVEN A REAL HORSE

DO BETTER YOU HEATHENS

~Dubz OUT

Reactions: 16 users

WHERE IS THE BLOODLUST.? WHERE ARE THE FIGHTS?

WHY IS HALF. THE TALLY MADE UP OF ~CONTINGENCY VOTES.~?!!

DO BETTER YOU HEATHENS

~Dubz OUT

That made my brain happy! Contingency votes because somehow bryndz is still hanging around!

Edit: and duh... Happy Birfday!

1. On the basis of the Stagg/Mel/Kara jumble where two of you have flipped village and I still believe the 3rd will flip wolf
2. On the basis that your defense of AM before she flipped chaos has always read weird, and your theory of the MJ thing was even weirder
3. On the basis that everyone on the roster between you & Skimble died
4. On the basis that you've been subtlely defending bryndi or trying to avoid casting suspicion on her
I'll give you 1 and 2.
But
Re: 3.
Everyone between me and Skim was AM (who was lynched) Ski (Don't know why she was targeted, maybe skim lied about one of her mimic targets and found out ski's ability so they sent the ninja to diffuse and kill ski?) Dubz and SAR (Dubz was telegraphing like she had ~reasons~ to be reading AM as not a wolf and it coincided with the wolves' night for double kill so they probably took precaution and killed as many people on that side of AM's PM partners)
Re: 4.
I never defended Bryn. I was pushing Lupin under the assumption she was a wolf playing up Bryn's sketchiness, my only village points for Bryn were contingent on Lupin being a wolf. Didn't turn out to be the case, so now I'm back to Bryn as null cuz I haven't paid her much attention, hence why I was asking people for the reasoning there.

Extra: guac on the side.
Whens the last time you saw me wolf and bus two people?

Did you look at yesterday's vote? Skim wouldn't vote her, not even to tie it up for self-preservation. I can't see her doing that as a wolf unless the other player was also a wolf, but a more valuable wolf that the pack really didn't want to lose first.
Thank you, this is the first coherent answer I got about Bryn.
Yes I looked at yesterday's vote. I understand your interpretation of events and its a solid reason to vote for her.
The thing I was playing with was what if Bryn wasn't the double kill wolf, what if Skim tried to clear the double kill wolf by voting for them.
Then I read your post, went back and looked, skim voted for me, and I know I'm not the double kill wolf so I'm back to thinking this is a good reason to lynch BJ.
Tack on the fact that Capri was saying something about all 4 candidates on the board on D1 could've been village.

but what also bothers me is the interaction between me, snowy, and capri. Snowy and Capri agreeing and trying to legitimize each other's perception of "all 4 candidates on D1 could've been village" I wish I had pushed that a little more. Snowy started to take harder stances and make more villagey posts, but now I'm starting to reconsider.

Lynch Bryndy

WHERE IS THE BLOODLUST.? WHERE ARE THE FIGHTS?

WHY IS HALF. THE TALLY MADE UP OF ~CONTINGENCY VOTES.~?!!

DO BETTER YOU HEATHENS

~Dubz OUT

You just wanted to like farm by mentioning your birthday, get outta here :p

###contingency lynch vmh###

unlynch vmh
lynch skim

Not in order
village: coffee vmh ski lupin kb
wolf: mel weim genny skim

Going through yesterday again and thought this quick flip was interesting. was suspicious enough of VMH to vote to lynch her Friday night, and then suddenly Saturday was in her village reads?

@bryndiana.jones if you’re village you should probably show up at some point and try to defend yourself

I mean, she was present an hour ago and liked subs’ birthday post. Clearly is aware she is in first place.
Oh so she just doesn’t care. Well that’s lame.

guys i am real real sorry work is running/ruining my life. I have a lot of catching up to do and almost no time to do it but I have been attempting to skim along.

lynch bryndi

You know it’s bad when the mods forget a player is playing too..... @MSUcvmHOPE where you at
Owch. I'm not even the least active... Technically.
I'm trying to look into a couple people and actually have an educated opinion tonight.

Who are you looking into?
I want to look into Bryndi, obviously been a top pick for a lot of people since early on, want to figure out more why, Snowy, I liked what they were saying when I had time to pay attention around the day AM got lynched but other people seem a little sus of them so I want to see why that might be as well, and for some reason Cray, I forget why but I wanted to earlier.

Still unsure about Mutts, Mel seems a little quiet, and even mod outed I don't think I'll ever fully trust Coffee simply due to the noob game (where she was mod outed as well then was a convert). I am well aware that I will not be able to look into everyone I want to tonight, so trying to keep my list short. May change depending if I find anything that stands out while reading.

Sorry guys, I have a final tomorrow. If you have questions for me then tag me

Birthday joke for dubz that fits the thread theme so I wont get kicked out by pippy!

So a guy walks into a stable and is looking for a horse to buy. Many fine options available, but one horse is being sold at a big discount. So he asks the stable owner "What about this horse?"

"Oh! A mighty fine horse, indeed. But be careful, its a backwards horse."

"Backwards horse? What do you mean? It walks backwards? You have to ride it backwards?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," He says. But when you give the command "Giddy up!" the horse stops, and will start running when you say "Woah!"

Thinking that was a stupid reason not buy this beauty, and not being able to pass up the discounted price, the man takes the horse.

Shortly thereafter he takes his new horse out for a leisurely ride. The horse happens upon a snake and starts to buck and grunt. The horse takes off in another direction and the man yells "Woah!! Woah!!" The horse doesnt stop. "WOAAAHHHH!!!" the man yells out. The horse breaks out into a full on sprint. Confused and adrenaline racing, the man cant figure out what is going on. He sees a cliff fast approaching that overlooks a deep ravine. His life begins to flash before his eyes and finally he finds a moment of clarity and remembers what the stable owner had told him.

"GIDDY UP!!!! GIDDY UP!!!!" he yelled as if his life depended on it. The horse came to a screeching halt at the very edge of the cliff. Rocks and debris go flying over the edge into the chasm below.

The man pulls out a handkerchief and wipes the sweat from his brow, heart still racing, as he looks down the steep drop off which would have meant certain death for him and says...

"Woah! That was close..."

Reactions: 9 users
I'm vanilla village, if I make it to tomorrow I will be requesting a sub because I will not have time to keep up this week.