HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
###lynch killer###
For starting a fake vote then disappearing.

What do you mean by disappearing?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i work. i had to actually do some of that today.

##$unlynch statistics###
###lynch ziggy###

as originally i sais, rng

Do you have updated views now that more people have posted?

no ma'am i do not

I think it might be worth finding a couple people you read villagey/wolfy. One of the best ways to defend is to let people get an idea of what you're thinking.

Lynch Ziggy

Bc I so wanted to at times last game but I knew you were village so I could not. But now I don’t know. So here we are lol.

Lynch Zigzag

Because she's my WW rival.

lynch zigjazz

Don’t get too excited, I’m deep in three weeks of exams with a side of two broken vehicles, so I’m only doing my best

##$unlynch statistics###
###lynch ziggy###

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara () -
Weim (1) - AM
Cray () -
Capri (3) - skim, genny, Dubz
Dina (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Coffee?
Coffee? (2) - shelter, bryndi
Zigjazz (3) - dolphin, dina, Gwen
AM (1) - capri
statistics/math (3) - killer, Mel, miranda
killer (2) - Lupin, SAR
Shelter (1) - ziggy
Bryndi (3) - Karabeans, meats, snowy

19/29 voting
@capri1722 @ziggyandjazzy @bryndiana.jones you are tied for first!

Missing: @muttmanager @SkiOtter @Melchizedek@Crayola227 @cubsrule4e@MSUcvmHOPE@Mad Jack@Stagg737@Miranda Senft@killerleaf@WeimMama

Lynch close at 9pm CST (3 hrs remaining)

K are we going to talk about the fact that I am now leading the Lynch and have apparently done nothing suspicious? I mean, joke votes are fine but I am not trying to get lynched d1 because people find it funny.

its day one. i have nothing. some people are chatty, others are not. am is asking 40 questions, as usual. short of someone standing up and confessing, nope i got nothing today.

its day one. i have nothing. some people are chatty, others are not. am is asking 40 questions, as usual. short of someone standing up and confessing, nope i got nothing today.

Anything you want to hear from anyone?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Something feels off with killer
I don't like Miranda's play.

I guess I will
Unlynch shelter
Lynch miranda

for now, but if that doesn't gain any traction I will switch later I guess

K are we going to talk about the fact that I am now leading the Lynch and have apparently done nothing suspicious? I mean, joke votes are fine but I am not trying to get lynched d1 because people find it funny.
I am going back through the thread and looking at interactions okay? I know it’s frustrating to be leading but I thought several peeps still hadn’t voted.

I am still a sickly soul today. So I’m trying my best.

Unofficial Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara () -
Weim (1) - AM
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Barks
SAR (1) - Coffee?
Coffee? (3) - shelter, bryndi, MJ
Zigjazz (4) - dolphin, dina, Gwen, killer
AM (1) - capri
statistics/math (2) - Mel, miranda
killer (3) - Lupin, SAR, mutts
Shelter () -
MOOSE (1) - zigzag

22/29 voting

Missing: Ski, Mel, cubs, MSU, Stagg, MOOSE, Weim

Lynch close at 9pm CST (2.5 hrs remaining)

Kara's a question mark. I agree with cray that mel is always the wolf mastermind sketchiest player. I don't see killer's comment as sketchy. I think bj's comment about her was weird, but it was even weirder she didn't vote for her. Moose gave me slight feels. This is the second game coffee propagated a discussion on statistics so she's a stats nerd. Everyone else I don't have opinions on. And your math is very off.

If I'm a question mark, why are you voting with me rather than staying on me?

Seriously, can you all STOP IT with the statistics talk?!? I was going to go into why some of you are wrong, but I don't want to perpetuate the topic any longer.

Also, I don't really like the zig or AM votes right now. Not that either (or both) can't be wolves, but I don't like the reasoning for zig, and if AM is village, she's useful to keep around for a while/not someone I want to see lynched d1.
I'm just going to save this for when I'm ready to tunnel Skimble again :whistle:

-I see a hesitance to draw attention to herself by joining in the stats talk
-early defense of villagers is something I totally do as wolf

Something feels off with killer
I don't like Miranda's play.

I guess I will
Unlynch shelter
Lynch miranda

for now, but if that doesn't gain any traction I will switch later I guess
I semi agree with this, there was something surrounding what Miranda posted earlier that bothered me I’ll have to go back and look.

##lynch ziggyzaggy###

this will be the third time playing with them, so I figure the odds are that they are a wolf this time.

##$unlynch statistics###
###lynch ziggy###

You didn't even say RNG earlier though so now I am confused

What makes you say you don't like it? And what pushes you to her over killer?
Joking around, noncommittal, annoying, staying on a vote to Lynch "math". Saying kara seemed like a wolf when they played but then not trying to Lynch her or anything

Probably just to get some convo going, my guess is I will have to switch to killer later and I won't hesitate to do so

Day 1 Aaaand they're off! Lynch Tally

Lupin () -
Mel (1) - Cray
Kara () -
Weim (1) - AM
Cray () -
Dina (1) - Barks
SAR () -
Coffee? (3) - shelter, bryndi, MJ
Zigjazz (4) - dolphin, dina, Gwen, killer
AM (1) - capri
statistics/math (2) - Mel, miranda
killer (3) - Lupin, SAR, mutts
Shelter () -
Miranda (1) - ziggy
genny (1) - coffeebean

22/29 voting
@ziggyandjazzy you are in the lead!

Missing: @SkiOtter @Melchizedek@Crayola227 @cubsrule4e@MSUcvmHOPE@Stagg737@Miranda Senft@WeimMama

Lynch close at 9pm CST (2 hrs remaining)
*PLEASE*
for the love of all that is horses, consider sending in your night actions early. @SportPonies and I will appreciate the opportunity to sleep.

@cubsrule4e You're not getting lynched d1. Feel free to share your thoughts. It only makes the game easier for us to evaluate you and also solve.

I semi agree with this, there was something surrounding what Miranda posted earlier that bothered me I’ll have to go back and look.
How about we just lynch math in general?
Lynch math
giphy.gif

First day talk, lots of votes thrown out with no thought behind them, some people stating they're voting basked on rng, other people stating that's dumb/they shouldn't do it, normal shiz

tbh the last time you were this crazy serious on day 1 was when I wolfed with you...

Here's all my posts. Look away

Joking around, noncommittal, annoying, staying on a vote to Lynch "math". Saying kara seemed like a wolf when they played but then not trying to Lynch her or anything

Probably just to get some convo going, my guess is I will have to switch to killer later and I won't hesitate to do so
A bunch of other people were joking about stats and math and kara sounds snippy so I'm making a point to tell her that her snippiness reminds me of when she wolved. Mel knows what I'm talking about. I'm not lynching her though because I don't wanna go there yet. You sound villager in your defense honestly. In the moment something seems weird until people provide more context but you seem to be sticking to your guns, that's fine.
Unlynch math
Lynch dolphin

for bandwagonning (reserve the right to change later)

Unlynch Dina

Lynch MOOSE

Leaving a fake vote until people started calling her sketchy, not contributing any real thoughts beyond "normal D1 stuff"

@cubsrule4e You're not getting lynched d1. Feel free to share your thoughts. It only makes the game easier for us to evaluate you and also solve.

Just observing all interactions. Difficult to sift through all the D1 jokes and rando lynch votes to pinpoint something that may be of actual importance. If something stands out I'll mention it. Maybe the no talk D1 can become my trademark :p

A bunch of other people were joking about stats and math and kara sounds snippy so I'm making a point to tell her that her snippiness reminds me of when she wolved. Mel knows what I'm talking about. I'm not lynching her though because I don't wanna go there yet. You sound villager in your defense honestly. In the moment something seems weird until people provide more context but you seem to be sticking to your guns, that's fine.
Unlynch math
Lynch dolphin

Wait bandwagonning what? A thought? ....okay I guess. You do you.

Reactions: 2 users
Just observing all interactions. Difficult to sift through all the D1 jokes and rando lynch votes to pinpoint something that may be of actual importance. If something stands out I'll mention it. Maybe the no talk D1 can become my trademark :p

I dunno know about that. It's could really screw you after the d1 honeymoon stage ends. Waffles are abundant on the first day. Even like would let us know you're around and what you're agreeing with.

Unlynch math
Lynch dolphin

How is dolphin bandwagoning but not Dina? or Gwen? That makes 0 sense. Dolphin voted for me before those people who also provided basically no legit reason.

How is dolphin bandwagoning but not Dina? or Gwen? That makes 0 sense. Dolphin voted for me before those people who also provided basically no legit reason.
I was commenting on her comment on me. The second something negative about me is said, she jumped on it. She hasn't changed her vote so I guess it's not "technically" bandwagoning, I was just calling it like I seen it.