HoWWrses: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Can I just state for the record that I'm not a fan of majority lynch rules, particularly when lynch closes after I go to bed when it's not majority but while I'm still at work when it is

Reactions: 1 user
Can I just state for the record that I'm not a fan of majority lynch rules, particularly when lynch closes after I go to bed when it's not majority but while I'm still at work when it is
I’m not a huge fan of them either, but I don’t know if we’re even playing with plurality rules? It’s not in the rules list and it has only happened twice.

Actually, I understand the write up. That first horse is the jerk who tried to kill me last night. The second horse is my smug face when I didn’t die.

Why are you blocking people that I have as village leans? Why the heck didn’t you block MJ last night??? Oh that’s right, it’s because you’re a wolf.
You were attacked but didnt die. Why do you think its MJ and not Weim that attacked you? And Mel's block on her saved you from dying.

You were attacked but didnt die. Why do you think its MJ and not Weim that attacked you? And Mel's block on her saved you from dying.
Maybe weim wasn’t even acting on genny to start with? And wasn’t it genny who was saying they believed weim was village? I’d have to go back and check to be sure but that’s just what’s sticking in my mind.
Edit: lol oh wait she even says in that quote she had weim as a village lean

Reactions: 1 users
Maybe weim wasn’t even acting on genny to start with? And wasn’t it genny who was saying they believed weim was village? I’d have to go back and check to be sure but that’s just what’s sticking in my mind.
Edit: lol oh wait she even says in that quote she had weim as a village lean
But how did she get to MJ as the culprit. Or is is WIFOM wolf bussing and she wants the village cred. The write up is them plotting together and the satisfaction that they're getting one over on us.

I'm interested in how MJ flips.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 9

A familiar dark bay stallion charged up from the horizon. He leapt over the paddock fence in one fluid movement and bared down on a little mare that had been staying out of the spotlight.

upload_2019-2-19_12-28-25.jpeg

His 17 hands towered over her 15. With superior size and her caught off guard, he quickly took her to the ground. Teeth and hooves flew... and within moments, it was over. The little mare laid still.

58ED82AA-A17B-4560-A3B5-778A287AC24F.jpeg

Fury drained from the stallion’s face. He threw his head in the air, then cantered away. His tail flagged in pride. He had taken down who was CERTAINLY responsible for their deaths.

After the stallion disappeared back over the fence, it was clear he may have left prematurely. The little mare stirred, then got back up on her feet. Other horses whinnied in excitement off in the distance. She had business to take care of; there was no time to be dead.

No one has died
The Roster:
1. @CoffeeQuestionMark
2. @muttmanager
3. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @Melchizedek
11. @Dinashadow
12. @Crayola227
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @genny
17. @Caiter92
18. @MSUcvmHOPE
19. @Mad Jack
27. @WeimMama
23. @killerleaf
8. @SkiOtter
—-
Deep in our imaginations:
(30.) @StayingPositive2017

The Renderer:
13. @Barkley13 - Sleipnir - 2x Vig
21. @Miranda Senft - Barn Cat - PMer
4. @dolphin106258 - Spirit - Redirector
29. @ziggyandjazzy - Horace Horsecollar
25. @sheltermed - A Horse With No Name - Anon Messenger
22. @Gwenevre - Secretariat - Tinkerer
9. @Animal Midwife - Mine That Bird - 3x kill, vote controller
7. @WildZoo - The Old Gray Mare
6. @SARdoghandler - Bullseye - Ability seer
24. @capri1722 - Bucephalus - Strongarm wolf
20. @Stagg737 - Bojack Horseman - Post restrictor
5. @Skimble - Shadowfax - Mimic wolf
28. @Karabiner13 - Blue Hors Matine - Passive delay block
14. @Lupin21 - Mr. Ed - Info giver
26. @bryndiana.jones - Alborozo - Wolf xtra kill/protect
F. @PippyPony - ModGod

It is now Night 10.

Reactions: 2 users
Sooo two lynch avoidances? I think that clears up any doubt MJ is a wolf

LET'S GET THIS ALL ON THE TABLE.

Genny claims to have tracked MJ who tried to kill her. MJ appears to be alpha wolf.
Mel did NOT block MJ. Genny did NOT die. I am privy to a protection claim that did NOT affect genny. @genny were you protected?

So let’s say Mel is the wolf blocker and has been playing us, and there is a village blocker that didn’t reveal themselves because they didn’t want to be a target for the wolves...

If MJ was blocked, would he still track as trying to kill Genny? Or would Genny have just seen him do nothing?

I was not attempting to act on genny. Regardless, my attempt was fully blocked so I would assume the person I attempted to act on would have had no result at all.

So let’s say Mel is the wolf blocker and has been playing us, and there is a village blocker that didn’t reveal themselves because they didn’t want to be a target for the wolves...

If MJ was blocked, would he still track as trying to kill Genny? Or would Genny have just seen him do nothing?
There is only one blocker. She would see him do nothing. Genny may not actually be the tracker.

Wow lynch already closed...

Or she used a redirecter item on him and tracked him

contingency lynch mel

and if i die "tonight" can yall do me a favor and lynch him

There is only one blocker. She would see him do nothing. Genny may not actually be the tracker.
I know we only have one message we know for sure is a block, I was just tin foiling and seeing if there was any explanation for why Genny would see MJ and not be dead

Edit: aside from a NK avoidance.

Dafukisthis?

Contingency Lynch Mel

Slightly able to lurk while working today and ope the day is over.

NEW TIN FOIL: when any wolf is at majority lynch closes :rofl:

Can we test this tin foil out with someone else?
Mel was already at majority for most of yesterday and lynch did not close early until MJ was majority

I was not attempting to act on genny. Regardless, my attempt was fully blocked so I would assume the person I attempted to act on would have had no result at all.

The question was for genny which she still hasn’t answered. They likely wouldn’t have received results which leaves you with no one to vouch for your claim. How convenient for you

I don’t think he would other than the fact that my name has pretty much been clean the whole game until super recently so now that there’s a crack? Idk. Also someone no one is too attached to to lynch haha. And I was attempting to drop some hints yesterday so it’s possible the woofs picked up on them. Doubtful though as they were incredibly subtle and directed at one person.
so many alarm bells from this post

Can we test this tin foil out with someone else?
Mel was already at majority for most of yesterday and lynch did not close early until MJ was majority
But he wasn't though. He has the most of votes of people on the board for a while, but he was never at majority of possible votes.

Reactions: 2 users
also hi
:hello:
everyone, I lived. Surprisingly awake and with it. My uterus has seen better days but overall I'm OK.

Thanks wolfs for letting me live, WW gave me something to look forward to, and dare I say, live for, and I think that's partly why I pulled through. No really, I think it's one reason I popped up so quick. And all the sympathy likes I'm hoping to farm from this post. ;)

Mom is yelling at me to lay down (I'm leaking! I'm a boat!) and keep doing our rewatch of the Walking Dead. We'll see how long consciousness lasts.

Reactions: 10 users
Contingency lynch mel
Hi nice of you to pop in.

Are you even going to try to bull**** your way out of two lynch avoidances? Maybe this time you can be a dog in the horse game?!:heckyeah: