HPSP C/O 2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a call from the National Background Investigation Bureau about doing an interview for security clearance and my recruiter said that is for the Navy. Does anyone know what this implies or if it does imply anything?
Yeah I got a call from them as well a few weeks before I commissioned. It's no big deal. You have to bring any and all passports you've had, answer some repetitive questions and you're good

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I got a call from them as well a few weeks before I commissioned. It's no big deal. You have to bring any and all passports you've had, answer some repetitive questions and you're good
Did they contact you before you knew you were got HPSP or were you told after completing the clearance? I haven’t heard back about HPSP yet, so does it mean I’m going get it or anything? Thanks in advance!

Did they contact you before you knew you were got HPSP or were you told after completing the clearance? I haven’t heard back about HPSP yet, so does it mean I’m going get it or anything? Thanks in advance!
They contacted me after I was told I was professionally recommended, but before I got my final select letter. If you've gotten professionally recommended, you should've already gotten your final select letter, meaning you got the scholarship.
This is a good sign, but not a guarantee
I'm assuming since you're going through the NBIB just now, that you recently got off the waitlist? If that's the case, then I thi k you've got a solid shot at the HPSP

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call from the National Background Investigation Bureau about doing an interview for security clearance and my recruiter said that is for the Navy. Does anyone know what this implies or if it does imply anything?
No, it is just a general background check. I did mine last November.

Any Navy HPSP people looked at the Accessions Pages for Tuition? I can't seem to locate the form we are required to fill out.

Reactions: 1 user
Is it the Academic Year Statement Form?
No, the Cost Quote Analysis Form. The form was said to be due by the first Friday in June, however, the update regarding the form was not posted until the 17th of June. So I am not sure if it even applies to us.

No, the Cost Quote Analysis Form. The form was said to be due by the first Friday in June, however, the update regarding the form was not posted until the 17th of June. So I am not sure if it even applies to us.
My recruiter, nor anyone else, has ever mentioned this form

My recruiter, nor anyone else, has ever mentioned this form
Yeah my recruiter hadn't heard if it either. Probably because it's relatively new. I was just wondering because the welcome email I received told me to consult that page for information on tuition payment and that page mentions this form.

3.6 GPA, 25AA, already active duty, and I’m still waiting for the Navy HPSP 3 year.

If anyone hears word on when they are releasing their decisions, please let me know. I’m waiting for their decision so I can be released to attend school this year.

My recruiter told me "by July". I'm not certain if they meant before July 1st or sometime in July

Yeah my recruiter hadn't heard if it either. Probably because it's relatively new. I was just wondering because the welcome email I received told me to consult that page for information on tuition payment and that page mentions this form.
I found the Cost Quote Analysis Form. Just type "Navy HPSP cost quote analysis form" on Google. It should be the first result, directing you to the Accessions page

Members don't see this ad :)
My recruiter told me "by July". I'm not certain if they meant before July 1st or sometime in July

Have 3 year scholarships not been given out yet?

My recruiter told me that one of his applicants last year didn’t find out about the 3-year until September. Since it gets dispersed in Oct, the timing makes sense being the latest we could expect to hear from them. So far, I’ve not heard of any announcement of 3-years given out to anyone on the alt list yet. Keeping fingers and toes crossed.

My recruiter told me that one of his applicants last year didn’t find out about the 3-year until September. Since it gets dispersed in Oct, the timing makes sense being the latest we could expect to hear from them. So far, I’ve not heard of any announcement of 3-years given out to anyone on the alt list yet. Keeping fingers and toes crossed.
Back in April my recruit also conveyed a similar timeline, that by September we would know

My recruiter told me that the 3 year scholarships still pay all 4 years of tuition (just not the first few months of stipend) and it is called a 3 year due to the fiscal year. Is this what other recruiters have said? Do they backpay the tuition?

My recruiter told me that the 3 year scholarships still pay all 4 years of tuition (just not the first few months of stipend) and it is called a 3 year due to the fiscal year. Is this what other recruiters have said? Do they backpay the tuition?
What branch?

Look at this forums. This might help you.

Look at this forums. This might help you.
Thank you!!

Has anyone tried getting reimbursed for dental equipment yet? And has anyone not received the welcome email from Navy HPSP as yet?

Has anyone tried getting reimbursed for dental equipment yet? And has anyone not received the welcome email from Navy HPSP as yet?

The welcome email states you should not submit until you get the Accession Bonus, so no I have not submitted a form.

My recruiter said another board met and they decided on 3-year scholarships already. Does anyone have updates on their status? Anyone end up with HSCP instead of HPSP?

Reactions: 1 users
My recruiter said another board met and they decided on 3-year scholarships already. Does anyone have updates on their status? Anyone end up with HSCP instead of HPSP?
I was told that I received the 3 year HPSP!

My Navy recruiter also said I was selected for 3 year HPSP.

Now do we just hurry up and wait for a final select letter and more info? Any idea on a timetable for the coming months. I figure it might be a while.

My Navy recruiter also said I was selected for 3 year HPSP.

Now do we just hurry up and wait for a final select letter and more info? Any idea on a timetable for the coming months. I figure it might be a while.
I guess so.. I asked him about a commissioning date and he said he would get back to me. Do you think you could find out about the 3 year vs 3.5 year? I thought I read that somewhere
Does anybody know if that still means 4 years of commitment ?

At long last I was offered a Navy 3-year HPSP. Congrats to all that have made it. I now can attend school this year, which is great news.

Reactions: 7 users
I received an email from someone on Tuesday welcoming me to the Navy Medicine Accessions Department (NAVMEDAD) Health Professions Scholarship Program (HPSP) and to Navy Medicine!
Hey sorry to jump out of nowhere, but I am in the same boat as @merg97. Could either of you email me the contact information of the detailer? I commissioned for the Navy in the beginning of June and still haven't heard from anyone/received the welcome email. My email is [email protected]

Hi. If you don’t get accepted to Navy 3 or 4 year HPSP, and you are about to start D1, is it too late to apply for another branch? Or is another branch still a possibility at this point?

Hi. If you don’t get accepted to Navy 3 or 4 year HPSP, and you are about to start D1, is it too late to apply for another branch? Or is another branch still a possibility at this point?
Call a recruiter son.

Hey there
Does anyone know if there is a FB page or some kind of forum we can get on that we can talk about/support each other through this process? Especially for ARMY HPSP C/O 2023? I have burning questions about OCS and BOLC. If anyone can also DM me if you're in the Army so we can chat, and help each other through this? My recruiter has been great but as far as experiencing the actual camps, I want to hear from people who have gone through it!

Update: I was tentatively selected for the 4 year HPSP off the 3 year alternate waitlist.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi Everyone! I applied in the March boards and was selected as an alternate. My recruiter contacted me today, telling me my scroll has been approved and that he has contacted them for more information. Does this mean I have been selected for a scholarship? Thanks in advance!!

did anyone that was applying last year have meps request pharmacy records? like why are they just now telling me this right before the deadline when it takes a month to get all my pharmacy records from 2+ yrs ago. smh like why

did anyone that was applying last year have meps request pharmacy records? like why are they just now telling me this right before the deadline when it takes a month to get all my pharmacy records from 2+ yrs ago. smh like why
Did they ask for them because you stated that you're taking medications for specific ailments? I haven't heard of them asking unless there's actually something going on.

Is anyone out there having to put down two deposits down for a cheaper state school and a more expensive private school? I want to attend the more expensive private school, but will definitely choose the cheaper option if I am not selected. But the second deposit is due April 1st. After hopefully getting professionally recommended, does anyone know when the final select letters are sent out? A bit of a gamble because I could not afford the school otherwise.

Is anyone out there having to put down two deposits down for a cheaper state school and a more expensive private school? I want to attend the more expensive private school, but will definitely choose the cheaper option if I am not selected. But the second deposit is due April 1st. After hopefully getting professionally recommended, does anyone know when the final select letters are sent out? A bit of a gamble because I could not afford the school otherwise.
I’d expect you’d find out before April 1st. If you haven't it still might be worth it to you however much that second deposit is to keep that door open.

When I first met with my recruiter in June, he said this one medication I was on was all fine. My physical was delayed for months because when MEPS reviewed my file, they requested all pharmacy and medical records to prove I wasn't taking this medication for heart failure.
It's not uncommon, but it sucks that its cut so close to the deadline for you.

Just wondering if anyone knows about the Navy 3 year scholarships, if they had all been given out? My recruiter texted me to expect an email in the future, which is very vague.

Dose anyone know when's the Air force board meeting?.. My recruiter told me they suppose to meet on 3rd of December .. no update after!!?.. Any piece of info is highly appreciated.

Dose anyone know when's the Air force board meeting?.. My recruiter told me they suppose to meet on 3rd of December .. no update after!!?.. Any piece of info is highly appreciated.
My recruiter said they met on the 4th or 5th. He didn't seem sure

My recruiter said they met on the 4th or 5th. He didn't seem sure
my recruiter told me yesterday that they haven't met yet... He mentioned they will meet this month for sure. I don't know how sure is that. It getting confusing here.