You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
HPSP C/O 2023
Started by cluelessdr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
As i know, Army board will meet in between January 8-11 and the result will be released after 2-3 weeks. From the past threads, they released unofficial result without memo during 1st week of FebruaryAny word on when the Navy and Army boards will meet and when offers will be made?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As i know, Army board will meet in between January 8-11 and the result will be released after 2-3 weeks. From the past threads, they released unofficial result without memo during 1st week of February
Awesome news thank you for your insight. In regards to the memo what do you mean by that?
Awesome news thank you for your insight. In regards to the memo what do you mean by that?
memo is basically military official letter. For our cases, the memo will grant the scholarship money and the officer rank.
memo is basically military official letter. For our cases, the memo will grant the scholarship money and the officer rank.
Excellent insight! Thank you for your time cyn9304 🙂
Army boards Jan. 8th! Goodluck y’all!
My Navy recruiter told me my packet will be seen in the February boards. Does anyone know what the timeline looks like for this? When do we know whether we got the scholarship and when would we commission? Thanks!
I am sorry I am not any help to your question, I am also interested in knowing these answers. As far as the February board goes, were you late getting to the January board? I believe I am in for the January board, but uncertain where I stand at this point with how quickly things change!
My recruiter never even mentioned a January board. I'm his first dental HPSP recruit. He told me the whole time that I would be going in February. I finished my packet in mid December, so I'm not sure if that's late for January board.
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
My recruiter never even mentioned a January board. I'm his first dental HPSP recruit. He told me the whole time that I would be going in February. I finished my packet in mid December, so I'm not sure if that's late for January board.
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
I also finished mine by mid December, so I am surprised they are giving you that timeline. Maybe it has been pushed back to February, I am not sure, I feel like with your timing there should be a chance of getting to the January board still.
I also finished mine by mid December, so I am surprised they are giving you that timeline. Maybe it has been pushed back to February, I am not sure, I feel like with your timing there should be a chance of getting to the January board still.
My recruiter did mention that the boards were pushed back due to some malfunction with the packet submitting process. I was looking in the C/O 2021 HPSP thread and I believe those that were Navy February board found out if they were professionally recommended in the last week of February
My recruiter did mention that the boards were pushed back due to some malfunction with the packet submitting process. I was looking in the C/O 2021 HPSP thread and I believe those that were Navy February board found out if they were professionally recommended in the last week of February
I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, thank you for the update merg97! Best of luck to you!
Any updates with the AF HPSP?
Apparently the server at the HQ has gone down and they are waiting for things to restore...Any updates with the AF HPSP?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Army is still on track with their January boards?
Does anyone know if Army is still on track with their January boards?
Met with my recruiter yesterday and he said my packet was at the board and that it started that day, so yeah
Does anyone know what is going on the AF HPSP and why there is a delay? I know they had said the server at HQ was down but does anyone have any updates since then?
Does anyone know what is going on the AF HPSP and why there is a delay? I know they had said the server at HQ was down but does anyone have any updates since then?
I have no idea what is going on and haven't really been updated.
My recruiter has stopped replying since before Christmas. I’m sure he has lots of people hounding him for results, but it would be nice to even have a short reply like “sorry nothing released yet”. I’ll post as soon as I hear, hopefully everyone else will do the same so we can skip the anticipation.I have no idea what is going on and haven't really been updated.
A recruiter texted this to one of my classmates who also applied to the Air Force.My recruiter has stopped replying since before Christmas. I’m sure he has lots of people hounding him for results, but it would be nice to even have a short reply like “sorry nothing released yet”. I’ll post as soon as I hear, hopefully everyone else will do the same so we can skip the anticipation.
“Yes, they met and there is a delay in them releasing the results. We aren't briefed on why they delay results. In the past, there has been delays based on multiple applicants having equal scores and tie-breakers being difficult to discern. This process is inarguably fair. The students who are selected won't begin receiving their benefits until June/July of 2019.....so unfortunately, they aren't in a hurry to post results because they don't have to be. I know it sucks, they told us one date and didn't hold up to that date. It's been my experience that results are usually delayed-this time is worse than I've seen-it's very frustrating. But, we only have one option and that is to wait. I'm sorry. I will contact you as soon as the results are posted. I check the system everyday. I promise you that I won't withhold the results once I get them.”
Last edited:
My recruiter just contacted me saying the results will hopefully be out this week. Not getting my hopes up but that's the latest update I received
Awesome! For which branch?My recruiter just contacted me saying the results will hopefully be out this week. Not getting my hopes up but that's the latest update I received
Air ForceAwesome! For which branch?
For Army fam: my recruiter texted me an said nothing on their end yet, probably won't see anything for another 1.5-2 weeks
In other news, does anyone know when we have to do COT if we are selected for AF or Navy?
In other news, does anyone know when we have to do COT if we are selected for AF or Navy?
For Air Force it is after you graduate. Even for the 4 year scholarship.
I just texted my Navy recruiter this morning and she said we should hear stuff closer to the end of the month.
Clarification: Are you referring to people submitted 12/15 or 01/15 to find out closer to the end of the month?I just texted my Navy recruiter this morning and she said we should hear stuff closer to the end of the month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Clarification: Are you referring to people submitted 12/15 or 01/15 to find out closer to the end of the month?
If you submitted 12/15, then the board just met on 1/15 and my recruiter said it will take 1-2 weeks for results!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
And you are referring to Navy HPSP, correct?If you submitted 12/15, then the board just met on 1/15 and my recruiter said it will take 1-2 weeks for results!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my SM-G950U using SDN mobile
tillingsteak
New Member
Message from recruiter regarding AF delay:
"Due to recent changes of command within Air Force Personnel Center and Dental Corps Command, an additional review of the selects is being implemented to ensure the most qualified candidates will be awarded the scholarship. This has added more time with the process, but I am hoping the results will come out sooner rather than later."
Sounds to me like someone wasn't happy with the selects.
"Due to recent changes of command within Air Force Personnel Center and Dental Corps Command, an additional review of the selects is being implemented to ensure the most qualified candidates will be awarded the scholarship. This has added more time with the process, but I am hoping the results will come out sooner rather than later."
Sounds to me like someone wasn't happy with the selects.
Not yet, probably this week or next week at the latest. Goodluck!Has anyone heard back from the Army, yet?
I just noticed some people in another thread heard back about getting on OML.Not yet, probably this week or next week at the latest. Goodluck!
What really? Which thread did you see that on?I just noticed some people in another thread heard back about getting on OML.
What really? Which thread did you see that on?
This one:
HPSP C/O 2023
Granted, it’s for the VC HPSP, so maybe there’s different logistics there, who knows.
Whoops, I meant this one:What really? Which thread did you see that on?
Class of 2023 Veterinary HPSP
Hmm did your recruiter tell you anything about an OML for us?
My recruiter for the Air Force said that they are cutting 5 scholarships from each level (4 yr, 3 yr, and 2 yrs), so it is even more competitive than it was.
..................this is the last thing I wanted to hearMy recruiter for the Air Force said that they are cutting 5 scholarships from each level (4 yr, 3 yr, and 2 yrs), so it is even more competitive than it was.
I just noticed some people in another thread heard back about getting on OML.
Can someone explain what OML is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My recruiter for the Air Force said that they are cutting 5 scholarships from each level (4 yr, 3 yr, and 2 yrs), so it is even more competitive than it was.
My recruiter also said this to me yesterday.
So did you get any update on when the new results will come out?My recruiter also said this to me yesterday.
He said this yesterday morning:So did you get any update on when the new results will come out?
“Hello sir ,
So Dental Corps met last week and the reason the results have not been released is because they are dwindling down the selections but not my much. It looks like they are cutting 5 scholarships from each program which would be the 4 3 and 2 year scholarships. The results should be coming next week hopefully !! It only took them 2 days from what we were told so looks like the list could be ready next week but I’ll keep you posted. Thank you again for your patience and I’m sorry that it’s been taking longer than expected.”
Just got this text from my AF recruiter:
"Received word that they should release results this Friday. It may take until the following week for all candidates that have been selected to be notified due to the number of candidates selected. I will keep you posted for any other information. Thank you very much again for your patience."
Hopefully we will hear either Friday, for early next week.
"Received word that they should release results this Friday. It may take until the following week for all candidates that have been selected to be notified due to the number of candidates selected. I will keep you posted for any other information. Thank you very much again for your patience."
Hopefully we will hear either Friday, for early next week.
Lol it can’t take that long to notify the ~40 combined selected candidates for the 4 and 3 year HPSPJust got this text from my AF recruiter:
"Received word that they should release results this Friday. It may take until the following week for all candidates that have been selected to be notified due to the number of candidates selected. I will keep you posted for any other information. Thank you very much again for your patience."
Hopefully we will hear either Friday, for early next week.