This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medhopeful131

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else apply to the HSS Summer Research Fellowship?

Could any past participants shed some light on when applicants start hearing back? The website mentions a "hear by" date, but I'm curious if some people start to hear earlier.
 
Any insight about the NYU Orthopedic Summer Externship Program, or the NYU Pediatric Orthopaedic Summer Research Internship would be greatly appreciated as well 🙂
 
Last edited:
I was recently accepted to HSS Summer Research Fellowship. I'm looking for some insight as well and what to expect.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They take students from elsewhere for the program, but HSS is heavy on taking Cornell students. It's a great place to be.
 
I did the program 2010, responses come from individual investigators -- so the acceptance time frame is variable. One of the best experiences I had by far. Good luck to all.