I got an interview invite in April!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got an interview invite to Albany today. I think I'll go since it's within driving distance. Does anyone have any insight on Albany they want to share?

Members don't see this ad.

Got an interview invite to Albany today. I think I'll go since it's within driving distance. Does anyone have any insight on Albany they want to share?

what are you stats.. did they notify you by email?

Members don't see this ad :)
This thread should be retitled the "Official I got an interview from Drexel" thread.

LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder if those people who got interviews from there were IMS/DPMS/MMS students.

USF apparently gives April invites to some of the IMS folk as well as a few to reg. applicants from what I've heard.

But its only for this week or next week as the last week. Don't remember.

MMS started interviewing in November. IMS interviewed several weeks ago. DPMS interviews before they start their DPMS year.

Got an interview invite just a few days ago from Temple. Still debating whether or not to accept it, but figure I might since Philly is a decent place to visit and I can hit A.C. on the way back home. And who knows, they might wow me.

U of MN Twin Cities invite today! Apparently all hope is not lost. I did apply really late though (after the deadline) so I'm guessing these are the last interview days.

U of MN Twin Cities invite today! Apparently all hope is not lost. I did apply really late though (after the deadline) so I'm guessing these are the last interview days.

i guess, they aren't firm about their deadlines. which brings up a good point...do all med schools abide by the deadlines?

i guess, they aren't firm about their deadlines. which brings up a good point...do all med schools abide by the deadlines?

I don't know how flexible they actually are. I had some crazy circumstances involving a well known professor, open heart surgery, and a lot of begging.