I need some insight on these practice NS FLs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Reflecting100

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am concerned about my most recent NS FL 5 exam. I took it today and I was only able to finish P/S. Did anyone else feel FL 5 B/B passages and questions were very long and worded poorly compared to other exams? My goal is to score 512 on actual.

Or was it just a very bad day for me? (my B/B score on nsfl5 was 3 points lower than what I was scoring on 1-4. Scores listed in chronological order.

NS Diagnostoc: 511
NS Fl1: 516
NS Fl2: 515
AAMC sample: 51/59, 49/53, 56/59, 57/59
NS FL 3: 515
NS FL 4: 514
AAMC FL 2: 521
NS FL 5: 509
 
You seem rock solid! I think you are going to do very very well on the MCAT. My next step exams were always ~10-12 points lower than my actual MCAT that I took in January. Trust your AAMC exams! Next step doesn't write the actual MCAT so they are variable in overall representativeness of the exam. Nice work!