I received an interview invitation in february!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just recived an interview invite to MCW for the alternate list?

Members don't see this ad.

I received an invite from MCW today. Unfortunately it's just for the alternate list.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an interview invite from Weill Cornell today. Was complete in August...maybe September? lol. I turned it down, so hopefully somebody else who really wants to go can! The available dates were in early to mid-March.

Just got an interview invite from Weill Cornell today. Was complete in August...maybe September? lol. I turned it down, so hopefully somebody else who really wants to go can! The available dates were in early to mid-March.
you turned that down? wow!

i'm guessing that means you already know where you're going. either way, congrats! :)

Just got an interview from MSUCHM - now I just have to write some secondary essays. It has been a while...I'm a little out of practice but I will dig deep...

received interview invite from loyola today. ecstatic!

I just got an invite for SLU. I'm going to decline, although I actually will be in St. Louis around the same time I could schedule an interview for..... no point in taking an interview spot from someone who would like to go there though....

On an interesting note - this means that I have hit for the cycle with Jesuit school interviews (Creighton, Loyola, Georgetown, SLU). I guess going to a Jesuit undergrad really does help with the Jesuit med schools.

I just got an invite for SLU. I'm going to decline, although I actually will be in St. Louis around the same time I could schedule an interview for..... no point in taking an interview spot from someone who would like to go there though....

On an interesting note - this means that I have hit for the cycle with Jesuit school interviews (Creighton, Loyola, Georgetown, SLU). I guess going to a Jesuit undergrad really does help with the Jesuit med schools.

Another SLU invite! The schedule shows dates into the second week of April. Good luck everyone!!!:luck: :luck: :luck:

I got an interview invite to Temple earlier today. I was complete in August!! I was definitely not expecting that e-mail in my inbox today. I'm not sure if I'm going to schedule it though.

Good luck to you all!

SLU and loyola recent invites....how did you receive the invite? Congrats!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wake Forest has stopped giving interview invitations. All their interview spots have been filled.:(

I got an interview invite to Temple earlier today. I was complete in August!! I was definitely not expecting that e-mail in my inbox today. I'm not sure if I'm going to schedule it though.

Good luck to you all!

Wow, I had given up on them a while back. I was also complete in August and havn't heard a peep from them. It was a pretty cool surprise for you though, even if you don't schedule it.

e-mail invite from CMS (Rosalind Franklin; late in Jan) and Rush (late in February). I read somewhere that April is late. But I think it is never too late until the start of classes. Keep the faith guys! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Good luck to you all!

how did they tell you? Email??

How does Drexel notify you? E-mail? Snail mail? Phone call?

MCW for alternate list spot. Going to decline. :)

Just got an interview invite from Drexel (I think). Didn't recieve any e-mail/phone call/snail mail (yet), but at some point today on the main page after logging in to "My Application" a link was added to Schedule an Interview. When I clicked on this, a list of dates came up (earliest was 4/10, I took 4/16), and it said my interview was scheduled for then.

Although it would concern me that I didn't recieve notification of the invite, I've read that this has happened to other people before (thank god for SDN) so I'm not all that concerned. If someone who did have this happen could verify, that would put my nerves at ease though - also how do they notify you when it does come. I think I heard snail mail, but I'm not sure. Thanks y'all!

Just got an interview invite from Drexel (I think). Didn't recieve any e-mail/phone call/snail mail (yet), but at some point today on the main page after logging in to "My Application" a link was added to Schedule an Interview. When I clicked on this, a list of dates came up (earliest was 4/10, I took 4/16), and it said my interview was scheduled for then.

Although it would concern me that I didn't recieve notification of the invite, I've read that this has happened to other people before (thank god for SDN) so I'm not all that concerned. If someone who did have this happen could verify, that would put my nerves at ease though - also how do they notify you when it does come. I think I heard snail mail, but I'm not sure. Thanks y'all!
congrats!

according to robizzle (and perhaps others on here), you should get an email within a few days of the "schedule an interview" link showing up on your status page.

:luck:!

YAHHHH i just saw the link too :) anyone know if its for the waitlist ?

when were you drexel invitees complete? congrats! :)

Was complete just about as late as possible (last week of december). As far as where it appears, it's after you put in your PIN for the second time on the page where it lists the "Processed Applications." It is just above that and just appears as a link titled "Schedule an Interview." Hope that helps!

P.S. I could definately be wrong, but I'm expecting to be interviewing for a waitlist spot. Regardless of how backed up they are, its hard to imagine them not having their class filled with at least the first wave of acceptances by mid-April.

Interview invites to Penn State (2/23), Temple (2/23), and MCW (alternate)(2/27)

Invited 2/26, I'm going to decline this. I hope this opens up a spot for somebody who has been waiting on them.

Was complete just about as late as possible (last week of december). As far as where it appears, it's after you put in your PIN for the second time on the page where it lists the "Processed Applications." It is just above that and just appears as a link titled "Schedule an Interview." Hope that helps!

P.S. I could definately be wrong, but I'm expecting to be interviewing for a waitlist spot. Regardless of how backed up they are, its hard to imagine them not having their class filled with at least the first wave of acceptances by mid-April.

got Drexel today. Complete November 8th. I lucked out because when I went to schedule, there was one slot that opened up on March 6th, so I took it. The rest of the interviews slots were for April.

got Drexel today. Complete November 8th. I lucked out because when I went to schedule, there was one slot that opened up on March 6th, so I took it. The rest of the interviews slots were for April.

Nicely done. Looks like you might be "gettingin" after all! :thumbup:

Hope Drexel gives me some live in the coming weeks

Interview invite today from OHSU (2/28). Interview for April 4th. Keep hope Oregon residents!! :luck: :luck:

Well that's the end of that.

I recieved an interview to downstate on feb. 20th for march 13th.:)

UASOM -- 2/22!!!!!

:D :cool: :love:

Hi Dr. inviz,

I have an interview for UC Davis on 4/6/07 and I am from out of state. Could you provide tips? Also, do you have the secondary questions? Or do you know if we can gain access to our secondaries? Thanks,

loppy