I received an interview invitation in february!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey..did they send another status update email or should I continue checking my status every 18 minutes?

Haha no don't check your stats page...they send out an email. Also, they send it out right after they change your page since I remember checking earlier that day and it wasn't updated.

Members don't see this ad.

Just received a Jefferson invite for March 7!

... I'm in Honolulu and have an interview in like an hour and a half ... and I'm still online: this is how obsessed I am with SDN!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received a Jefferson invite for March 7!

... I'm in Honolulu and have an interview in like an hour and a half ... and I'm still online: this is how obsessed I am with SDN!

when were you complete at jeff?

northeastern interview invite...

Secondary Sent Sent 8/28
On Hold 10/9
Invited 2/15
Withdrawing due to travel $ :-(

Secondary Sent Sent 8/28
On Hold 10/9
Invited 2/15
Withdrawing due to travel $ :-(

hey angelique, were u notified via email that you were off of the pre-interview hold? or did you check it on the status page?

hey angelique, were u notified via email that you were off of the pre-interview hold? or did you check it on the status page?

By Email. I was told, "Your application has been put on hold for possible interview. This means we will not be interviewing you at this time, however, you may be interviewed at a later date. Please be advised that we only interview 25% of those receiving secondaries." I never checked the status page after that.

Holy crap I have an interview at UCSD too! My husband and I grew up there...he almost cried when I read the email :D

when were you complete at jeff?

I sent in my secondary at the end of December. However, my recommendations ended up not getting sent (I had a mix-up in keeping track of the schools I had sent my recs to through Interfolio).

I resent them January 15 when I noticed they weren't sent originally (!) and Jefferson still accepted them.

I imagine then that I was complete a few days after January 15, because I called about a week later and they told me I was under review.

Hopefully this information is helpful!

I received this email today:

"You will receive an invitation to interview in the near future. It will
come via email and tell you how to schedule your interview."

That counts..right?

Tulane (received on 2/12) interview on 2/28

Members don't see this ad :)
MChitty.. when were you complete at Tufts???

Stanford invite today

Congrats, I thought they were done. Were you complete way back in November?

I'm still waiting to hear anything and had pretty much given up hope.

This is so strange...after having my last interview in early January...I've started getting invites...Wake Forest and Albany this week...

I received an invite to Dartmouth yesterday. It was snail mail and I was complete early November. It will be the second week of March.

I got an invite from VCU 2/17. I have already been accepted to a school that is higher on my priority list, so I'll probably turn VCU down and withdraw.

UIC 3/8. Wayne a week later or something. secondaries done since december.

Just received a Cornell interview invite (complete since early August) -- withdrew, hope the spot goes to another SDNer!

Just checked all of my remaining schools. Still quiet on the home front. Hope to hear something positive this week or next :scared:

Just received a Cornell interview invite (complete since early August) -- withdrew, hope the spot goes to another SDNer!

amazing! i guess there still a hope- my dream school. when was the last possible interview date offered?

Just received a Cornell invite....or rather, an email saying I'll get an email with the available dates "in a few days". This email just says they interview into "early March".

Just got BU MD/PhD interview invite, for March 29th and 30th.

Just received a Cornell invite....or rather, an email saying I'll get an email with the available dates "in a few days". This email just says they interview into "early March".

For those wondering about Cornell, on the email I just got it says the last date with free slots is March 7th. Good luck! :luck:

For those wondering about Cornell, on the email I just got it says the last date with free slots is March 7th. Good luck! :luck:

same date on my email -- best of luck!

wow we are getting close to the end of interview offers...best of luck to those who get them

Stanford a few days ago. I'll be declining so good luck to you folk still waiting.

wow we are getting close to the end of interview offers...best of luck to those who get them

Some schools send out offers through March and even into April; e.g. NYMC. I think Drexel and AECOM are known for interviewing late also.

got the invite today for feb. 26. the email said that the 26th is the last day for interviews.

just spoke with my friend who goes to bucom and he interviewed in three schools in JUNE

just spoke with my friend who goes to bucom and he interviewed in three schools in JUNE

wow, REALLY?

Is this at all typical? I have a few inrterviews, but had thought that most schools send rejection letters in mid to late March if you haven't been invited for an interview yet.

got the invite today for feb. 26. the email said that the 26th is the last day for interviews.
Congrats!
you give me hope :) Maybe I will get m invite tomorrow!