Iam done with my Boards CAN HELP U ALL

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

redroulette

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
After getting 88,i got my first interview call from boston
its been a hard long walk,BUT was worth it
Iam planning to help any one and everyone out there,it was a long process had no guidance.
if u guys wanna discuss any subject,we can do starting with wat to study ,to type of ques asked in each subject,the books to refer
Dental decks is not enough,its bull**** to think so.

Members don't see this ad.

I have seen the books and tried to read it as you said earlier, but I am not able to figure out what to read , can you plz tell something in detail about the topics to be read form the lippincott, I aknow you have already mentioned it but if you elaborate it then it is more helpful to us............

Thanx................

redroulette has done so much for you all already. Asking for further clarification would only violate the nondisclosure clause the ADA has every test taker sign before taking the exam. redroulette has done his part. It's time for you to start studying. :)

The starting point should be the NBDE 1 Candidate Guide. Go through it. Keep a copy of the syllabi part of it with you always. It is very detailed.

redroulette has done so much for you all already. Asking for further clarification would only violate the nondisclosure clause the ADA has every test taker sign before taking the exam. redroulette has done his part. It's time for you to start studying. :)

I am just asking the topics which are given in detail in the book, I am not asking that what was asked in the exam, so I am not doing any violation or not breaking any rule.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I am just asking the topics which are given in detail in the book, I am not asking that what was asked in the exam, so I am not doing any violation or not breaking any rule.

I know the rules,so the mod can chill and u folks,thanks for the ques that keeps me going.
I know the feeling when you are new in Uncle Sams land,its all ques?
Its overwhelming,i know the feeling trust me,i have been there and done that.
First let me answer about lippencort
IF u have done usmle biochm lectures and notes,then u just have to do the basic introduction to fats ,proteins and carb as thats missing in usml
Collagen is Board fav.......its also there in mol section of usmle.
Do dna sangers test.
The cycles and metabolism is too good in Usmle.
I cant specify which questions so chill NO PMs PLEASE

Usmle biochem = Cracking BIOCHEM with a lil help from Lippencort.
GOOD LUCK

I know the rules,so the mod can chill and u folks,thanks for the ques that keeps me going.
I know the feeling when you are new in Uncle Sams land,its all ques?
Its overwhelming,i know the feeling trust me,i have been there and done that.
First let me answer about lippencort
IF u have done usmle biochm lectures and notes,then u just have to do the basic introduction to fats ,proteins and carb as thats missing in usml
Collagen is Board fav.......its also there in mol section of usmle.
Do dna sangers test.
The cycles and metabolism is too good in Usmle.
I cant specify which questions so chill NO PMs PLEASE

Usmle biochem = Cracking BIOCHEM with a lil help from Lippencort.
GOOD LUCK

You really understand us thats what I am asking about and thanx for help..............

Physiology is soo in depth in the boards,JUst superficial reading ,decks of whats what is not enough.
Questions are never straight foward ,ask the retakers all lose marks in physio/Biochem,U need to understand the concept
Endocrine,excretory,Cardio & respiratory
U have to know in and out of these
Boards love insulin,diabetes,exercise.....all the concepts
Heart from cardiac cell ....to ECG
Resp from lobes of right lungs,in anat to terminal bronchioles...atelactasis in path,pneumonias.....its all there srts in physio.
Excretory ...acid base balance....H ions.

I Did study guyton for these chapters.did usmle tapes and notes.
I dont think u need any other other study material.

hey red !!
would really appreciate if u could elaborate some more on physiology and dental antomy preparation..your guidelines are really so much helpful .
thanx for ur gr8 help n also sorry for the trouble

hey thanks a lot.. trust me we dont really need questions its only a basic guideline...like before reading this thread i thought for all subjects kaplan nbde review book and decks would be enough bu now i got my answer..
sorry for the trouble ..

HII redroulette ,,what about the GIT and CVS ??i know cvs is important but waht about the GIT coz i see it's not well covered well in decks so i thought it's not one of the favs in board..!!
thanx

U NEED STRONG BASICS
I WOULD RECOMEND USMLE LECTURE NOTES FOR STARTERS
THEN BUILD IT UP WITH OKESON AND WHEELERS
TOP UP WITH THE ASDA BANK
EXTRAS WOULD INCLUDE
first aid,kaplan review [its too much for anat,too less for biochem physio]
guyton for endocrine esp insulin,glucagon and excretory
anat do upper limbs,
okeson for tmj

HEY GUYS NO PMs PLEASE

Hey Redroulette,

Congrats on your great success and thanks for helping us soo much. I am doubtfull, when you say USMLE LECTURE NOTES and videos, do you mean Kaplan lecture notes? coz I saw someother lecture notes in Amazon. Would really appreciate it if you could clear my doubt.

Thanks in advance,
Dent2

Hey Redroulette,

Congrats on your great success and thanks for helping us soo much. I am doubtfull, when you say USMLE LECTURE NOTES and videos, do you mean Kaplan lecture notes? coz I saw someother lecture notes in Amazon. Would really appreciate it if you could clear my doubt.

Thanks in advance,
Dent2

Usmle lecture notes & videos are by kaplan,made for usmle
They are for Biochemistry,Physiology,anat,micro & Path.
Path is a lil vast but Dr.John Barron's enthusiam makes it worth it.
Good LUck

thanx..
can u let me know where to get 2009-10 edition of dental decks?
I studied from 07-08 edition for the 1st attempt. Is there any change in exam pattern from 2009 onwards?

anyone who has explanations for old exams I-M,n willing to share pls reply...

Members don't see this ad :)
Usmle lecture notes & videos are by kaplan,made for usmle
They are for Biochemistry,Physiology,anat,micro & Path.
Path is a lil vast but Dr.John Barron's enthusiam makes it worth it.
Good LUck

Hey Redroulette,

I tried getting the USMLE lecture notes and video, but I could get only the DVD format for both.I am just worried that I will not be able to focus much by staring at the computer screen. So I was wondering whether listening to the lecture videos is enough or should we read the notes to? I am sorry to bother you, I am not very familiar with kaplan material. So filled with doubts.....and do not want waste money as already have done that a looooooooooot. If Redroulette is not around anyone who is sure on this can guide me.

Thank you very very much guys,
Dent2.

Wud like sum advice from u:
BIOCHEM:
USMLE ROAD MAP, mark's biochem
PHYSIO:
USMLE ROAD MAP, netter's atlas
ANAT:
usmle road map, netter's atlas
MICRO:
kaplan notes (nbde), first aid USMLE 2008
PATH:
rapid review pathology, first aid USMLE

dese r the books i m using fr prep.. do u think dey wud suffice? apart frm dis i wil also be doin decks and q pprs as usual.but subject wise wanted to knw if i m goin rite..
wud b great to hav sum input frm u
thnx in advance:thumbup:

Wud like sum advice from u:
BIOCHEM:
USMLE ROAD MAP, mark's biochem
PHYSIO:
USMLE ROAD MAP, netter's atlas
ANAT:
usmle road map, netter's atlas
MICRO:
kaplan notes (nbde), first aid USMLE 2008
PATH:
rapid review pathology, first aid USMLE

dese r the books i m using fr prep.. do u think dey wud suffice? apart frm dis i wil also be doin decks and q pprs as usual.but subject wise wanted to knw if i m goin rite..
wud b great to hav sum input frm u
thnx in advance:thumbup:

Your study list looks good,for biochem and physio ,i would anyday prefer Usmle lecture notes.As the ques at the end of each lecture are helpfull.
Add this to your list.Do endocrine ,excretory system Guyton.
Collagen from lippencort U are all set now.

Hey Redroulette,

Thanks in advance,
Dent2

The usmle video lectures are too good ,they teach u from the scratch,back home in india ,our biochem is so weak,All the videos teach u the most basics and then build up the complete subject,They are worth it,The notes correspond to the lecture and help us understand the video better.
I would recommend Biochem and physio most certainly.
ANatomy usmle is the best for histology,embry,head neck to this add ACHland videos and u are all set for a 90,it is vast only in CNS.
Path n micro the lectures make studying too easy,lil vast but worth the effort and time.
As Redroulette says Dr.John Barrons enthusiam makes worth the effort.

Thnx a million fr ur advice! i m referring to all ques in USMLE LECTURE NOTES but not actually reading the notes.. So jus referring for the questions..
But i wil surely go thru if i have time.
Thnx again!:thumbup::)

Your study list looks good,for biochem and physio ,i would anyday prefer Usmle lecture notes.As the ques at the end of each lecture are helpfull.
Add this to your list.Do endocrine ,excretory system Guyton.
Collagen from lippencort U are all set now.

The usmle video lectures are too good ,they teach u from the scratch,back home in india ,our biochem is so weak,All the videos teach u the most basics and then build up the complete subject,They are worth it,The notes correspond to the lecture and help us understand the video better.
I would recommend Biochem and physio most certainly.
ANatomy usmle is the best for histology,embry,head neck to this add ACHland videos and u are all set for a 90,it is vast only in CNS.
Path n micro the lectures make studying too easy,lil vast but worth the effort and time.
As Redroulette says Dr.John Barrons enthusiam makes worth the effort.

I second phoenix on the advice,As the ques are all asked from usmle videos and notes,cracking them makes it easier to undertand the basics.
Need your views on DA phoenix?

I second phoenix on the advice,As the ques are all asked from usmle videos and notes,cracking them makes it easier to undertand the basics.
Need your views on DA phoenix?

The USMLE videos which I read on this thread are from Kaplan.............so basically I'd have to go and sit in KAplan for these videos, right?

The USMLE videos which I read on this thread are from Kaplan.............so basically I'd have to go and sit in KAplan for these videos, right?

Wrong!!!You can buy the Usmle videos and lecture notes from ebay.
Post in the wanted list,you never know.

It is the one subject,which takes maximum a week .
BOOKS needed
Wheelers tooth morphology
OKESON TMJ
ASDA Q BANK
KAPLAN Q BANK
DECKS
ASDA Q BANK

25 questions come from TMJ and occlusion,mastigatory muscles esp LP
these ques are directly asked Okeson ,so master 1-6 chap
ques do come from primary dentition esp molars
perm dentition eruption dates,pulp pattern on cross section,
tooth morphology and differences between teeth are very important.
KAplan q bank is good only in DA do it its worth it.
ALL IN ALL ,takes one week max,and the best subject to get a 90 plus.

wel congrats cn u suggest me wat cn i do nd wat shd i stdy nd hw plz help me out
First of all let me tell u the exam is gone tougher,
Kaplan nbde ,decks does not help u get a 90 plus,
You need Usmle videos and lecture notes esp for subjects like biochem,physio,micro path
the videos are very good and the notes are self explanatory.The ques at the end of each chapter in the lecture notes do come in the exam.
Biochem 30 hr lecture are so explanatory and help u finish biochem in 3 days flat,same goesfor the rest.
Anatomy do histology ,embry from usmle videos and notes,head neck shoulders from Achland videos
Along with this some portions basics from lippencort,endocrine, from guyton is enough.....
DA try reading up Disorders of tmj by Jeff okeson 25 ques come from that,and every word of wheelers.
Do decks ,asda q bank and rem ques in the end.
DO READ MY THREAD FROM START,IAM SURE IT WILL ANSWER UR QUERIES>

i need help with the fact that i am doing the usmle kaplan notes and i follow everything! do i still need to do the videos. is there something nice and extra in it that is not present in the book????? also for embryology and histology is the kaplan usmle anatomy sufficient or should i do BRS embyology??????
thanks for your help!

Hi redroulette,
I was planning to take the boards in July first week. that won't be late for 2010 admissions right? Also where can I get this Achland DVDs and also USMLE class lecture DVD? Please help me, I want to get a good score the first time itself.

hey congrats....... i need lotz of help.... got to begin 4m the scratch plz guide me... how do i get started.....

Well srt from the begining,for starters read the post in this thread,
ALL subjects,study material,books ,curriculam and nbde part1 exam has
been discussed in detail.
At the end ,ask me questions and i would be more than happy to help u.
Good Luck

i need help with the fact that i am doing the usmle kaplan notes and i follow everything! do i still need to do the videos. is there something nice and extra in it that is not present in the book????? also for embryology and histology is the kaplan usmle anatomy sufficient or should i do BRS embyology??????
thanks for your help!

The videos make the process of learning enjoyable and less formidable.
For example,the microbiology videos the entire viruses are covered in 3 hours flat with slides by the presenter and Bacteria in 4 hrs= 7 hrs + 2 hrs of lecture notes and u r done 100% with BACTERIA & VIRUSES which is almost impossible to do with text and notes.You make notes of the slides.Its really kool.
The same goes for other subjects Achland makes shoulder so easy to understand esp when u are doing it for the first time 3 hrs thats it +1 hr to revise from notes.
well i can go n on ,its for you to decide ,if u get the videos they r worth it

hi redroulette,

thanks for all your help,

just a small question

I was planning to buy dvds of achland which one should i buy--the whole set or do u think any specfic one is sufficient

thanks in advance

hi redroulette,

thanks for all your help,

just a small question

I was planning to buy dvds of achland which one should i buy--the whole set or do u think any specfic one is sufficient

thanks in advance

Achland video Head and neck and anatomy is the best
Usmle videos histolgy is needed along with embry,and abdomen which completes anatomy with lecture notes

Hey Thanks a lot for helping us out, God bless you.
I want to know about usmle kaplan q banks for each sunjects like physio, anat, patho,bio.....ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO DO OR only usmle lecture notes are enough? Another thing is medical genetics in bio chem lectures and syndromes and chromosal abnormalities are they important or just basics and metabolosm and collagen is enough??
what abt patho and immuno? from usmle lecture notes or ashland videos?
Also can u plz tell me where can i get these videos?
plz reply soon.

Hi every one, i would like to share my experience with u , i find this thread very helpfull, i gave my exam in june and i scored 90, i prepared for 4 months, i see many textbooks and videos mentioned here,this is far too much for the exam,i think its simpler than that, for me i studied from kaplan notes for physiology and bio, micropathology from kaplan and decks, pathology just from decks and was more than enough, dental anatomy from my dental school notes and decks and was ok too, anatomy was my problem i studied from decks and mosby review book and wasnt enough at all i really screwed up in anatomy, my advice is concentrate on kaplan notes very well and go through decks((DO NOT DEPEND ON DECKS) and go through the past exams,though there are very few repeated questions,. good luck:):xf:

Hi every one, i would like to share my experience with u , i find this thread very helpfull, i gave my exam in june and i scored 90, i prepared for 4 months, i see many textbooks and videos mentioned here,this is far too much for the exam,i think its simpler than that, for me i studied from kaplan notes for physiology and bio, micropathology from kaplan and decks, pathology just from decks and was more than enough, dental anatomy from my dental school notes and decks and was ok too, anatomy was my problem i studied from decks and mosby review book and wasnt enough at all i really screwed up in anatomy, my advice is concentrate on kaplan notes very well and go through decks((DO NOT DEPEND ON DECKS) and go through the past exams,though there are very few repeated questions,. good luck:):xf:

Are you referring to Kaplan USMLE or Kaplan NBDE notes?

First of all let me tell u the exam is gone tougher,
Kaplan nbde ,decks does not help u get a 90 plus,
You need Usmle videos and lecture notes esp for subjects like biochem,physio,micro path
the videos are very good and the notes are self explanatory.The ques at the end of each chapter in the lecture notes do come in the exam.
Biochem 30 hr lecture are so explanatory and help u finish biochem in 3 days flat,same goesfor the rest.
Anatomy do histology ,embry from usmle videos and notes,head neck shoulders from Achland videos
Along with this some portions basics from lippencort,endocrine, from guyton is enough.....
DA try reading up Disorders of tmj by Jeff okeson 25 ques come from that,and every word of wheelers.
Do decks ,asda q bank and rem ques in the end.
DO READ MY THREAD FROM START,IAM SURE IT WILL ANSWER UR QUERIES>

Hey Thanks a lot for helping us out, God bless you.
I want to know about usmle kaplan q banks for each sunjects like physio, anat, patho,bio.....ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO DO OR only usmle lecture notes are enough? Another thing is medical genetics in bio chem lectures and syndromes and chromosal abnormalities are they important or just basics and metabolosm and collagen is enough??
what abt patho and immuno? from usmle lecture notes or ashland videos?
Also can u plz tell me where can i get these videos?
plz reply soon.

When you are doing your dentistry in USA ,when you are taking the part 1 at the end of 2 years,you have good basics,biochemistry,physio anat,my numerous friends at the dental school have told me that,and they are very confident.
BUt for people from INDIA.pak we are not taught BIOchem in full,neither anat [head neck is all we do]
NOw we are in a new country,the stress is great and to top it all we have to do basics which we did zillion years ago.
USMLE VIDEOS help u ,THe biochem is taught from scratch,AChland anat pumps up your confidence,gets u going.SAME go for physio,micro ,path,they make studying easy
Sitting locked up and studying for 10 hours a day is a punishment.
Kaplan nbde Biochem is a waste,we know that,the material is hardly sufficient to answer any ques on mol biochem or basics
ANAt well its so extensive,[u dont know wre u are actually going]
THis thread is to those who are punishing themselves with a hope that they can do it.I have given u a way to def way to crack the exam and get 90.
Usmle lecture notes though little vast are complte.When you are slogging away dreaming of a future in USA..there are no second chances
You will never fail to get a 90 plus,what i have given here is my concept and from my friends ,who have cracked the exam.
I would have not replied to this ,but when u wrte on my thread,i have to clarify,no offence to you,whatever.

btw i am a FTD not a US dental student, and i graduated in 2003, so as you can see its been a while since the last time i studied basic science, and as for BIO,PHY. i scored 86 with kaplan notes ,not bad ha:laugh:, i still see that most of these videos and references are waste of time, my advice is to concentrate and to focus on what ur studying, dont get confused with too many sources . good luck to everyone takin the exam

N73
Boston University 2011:thumbup:

When you are doing your dentistry in USA ,when you are taking the part 1 at the end of 2 years,you have good basics,biochemistry,physio anat,my numerous friends at the dental school have told me that,and they are very confident.
BUt for people from INDIA.pak we are not taught BIOchem in full,neither anat [head neck is all we do]
NOw we are in a new country,the stress is great and to top it all we have to do basics which we did zillion years ago.
USMLE VIDEOS help u ,THe biochem is taught from scratch,AChland anat pumps up your confidence,gets u going.SAME go for physio,micro ,path,they make studying easy
Sitting locked up and studying for 10 hours a day is a punishment.
Kaplan nbde Biochem is a waste,we know that,the material is hardly sufficient to answer any ques on mol biochem or basics
ANAt well its so extensive,[u dont know wre u are actually going]
THis thread is to those who are punishing themselves with a hope that they can do it.I have given u a way to def way to crack the exam and get 90.
Usmle lecture notes though little vast are complte.When you are slogging away dreaming of a future in USA..there are no second chances
You will never fail to get a 90 plus,what i have given here is my concept and from my friends ,who have cracked the exam.
I would have not replied to this ,but when u wrte on my thread,i have to clarify,no offence to you,whatever.

Hey thanks for helping ppl. I have some questions, kindly reply soon.
Q1- patho and micro? are usmle kapan lectures enough? or I would need achland videos? what about q bank?
Q2- what about q bank anatomy, physio, biochem,DA?
Q3- do u think questions from oral patho comes too?
Q4- where can i get these Achland videos?

According to ur instructions I am going to do usmle complete lectures for all subjects..then cardio and excretory from Guyton, head and neck and shoulder from achland, biochem basic and collagen from lippencot and tmj from okkerson.

Hey thanks for helping ppl. I have some questions, kindly reply soon.
Q1- patho and micro? are usmle kapan lectures enough? or I would need achland videos? what about q bank?
Q2- what about q bank anatomy, physio, biochem,DA?
Q3- do u think questions from oral patho comes too?
Q4- where can i get these Achland videos?

According to ur instructions I am going to do usmle complete lectures for all subjects..then cardio and excretory from Guyton, head and neck and shoulder from achland, biochem basic and collagen from lippencot and tmj from okkerson.
Kaplan q bank is helpfull only for DA.
Achland videos are for anatomy,
they have head neck 2 vol,upper limb,Trunk that is enough.
Addon histology ,emry,videos from usmle and Basic text for refenence .
Micro ,path usmle are more than enough
Oral path is downs syndrome only its very important .
Achland videos are sold ly Lippencort publishers costs 160pounds,300$

btw i am a FTD not a US dental student, and i graduated in 2003, so as you can see its been a while since the last time i studied basic science, and as for BIO,PHY. i scored 86 with kaplan notes ,not bad ha:laugh:, i still see that most of these videos and references are waste of time, my advice is to concentrate and to focus on what ur studying, dont get confused with too many sources . good luck to everyone takin the exam

N73
Boston University 2011:thumbup:

Hey Genius,
i did the dumb kaplan nbde thwice got only 84 max,the third time i did usmle videos,they only made the nbde easier helped me crack it,the ques asked in the videos came in the exam,the ques at the end of each chapter gave me confidence,I DID NOT EVEN RUN AFTER REM QUES,dont misguide anyone on this thread,write ur own THREAD on the forum,if u want to show off,not here
i know how tough it is retaking and retaking.
And when someone helps,say thank you
Thank you Redroulette for all the help and effort

Hey Genius,
i did the dumb kaplan nbde thwice got only 84 max,the third time i did usmle videos,they only made the nbde easier helped me crack it,the ques asked in the videos came in the exam,the ques at the end of each chapter gave me confidence,I DID NOT EVEN RUN AFTER REM QUES,dont misguide anyone on this thread,write ur own THREAD on the forum,if u want to show off,not here
i know how tough it is retaking and retaking.
And when someone helps,say thank you
Thank you Redroulette for all the help and effort

Its whatever helps you nail the exam and get admissions.
Life is tough ,when you are a beginner here in USA.
I appreciate anyone who says thank you,and also those who have your views ,thank you.
It is a help thread.as long as it helps.
You folks are very welcome,hope my advice helps
Congrats on your admission phoenix.

Hi phoenix ,

i dont wanna be rude,but i aint misleading any one,cause i dont need to, this is how i prepared and thats what i scored, if you scored 84 twice ,well thats ur own problem:laugh:, so may be i am a genuis in your eyes , or maybe u didnt concentrate in studying or even have problems studying , i have a friend (FTD) who just went through decks twice and past exams and scored 84!!

what do you think!dont compare everyone with urself,people have different capabilities !:sleep:

Hi phoenix ,

i dont wanna be rude,but i aint misleading any one,cause i dont need to, this is how i prepared and thats what i scored, if you scored 84 twice ,well thats ur own problem:laugh:, so may be i am a genuis in your eyes , or maybe u didnt concentrate in studying or even have problems studying , i have a friend (FTD) who just went through decks twice and past exams and scored 84!!

what do you think!dont compare everyone with urself,people have different capabilities !:sleep:

Thats enough,n73 ,i think u guys tak a chill pill,
STOP MUDSLINGING ASAP.
This is a help thread,u wanna boast ,do it elsewhere not on my thread
As already mentioned,tell us how many hours u put in,wat prep u did? wat subjects wat type of ques were[not actual ques ,thats illegal] asked,i dont want ur scores.
LET OTHERS KNOW HOW TO STUDYand make it.

Kaplan q bank is helpfull only for DA.
Achland videos are for anatomy,
they have head neck 2 vol,upper limb,Trunk that is enough.
Addon histology ,emry,videos from usmle and Basic text for refenence .
Micro ,path usmle are more than enough
Oral path is downs syndrome only its very important .
Achland videos are sold ly Lippencort publishers costs 160pounds,300$
Hey thanks I will follow ur instructions
what about clinical senario questions? where to prepare for them?
I have 2007 decks ,do i need to buy new one or thats fine?
tell me about genetics? how much is it important as kaplan biochem has large portion of it?
what about behavior science?
is the book okeson name is " TMJ disorders and occlusion?
what about lowerlimb in anatomy?
is micro frm Ridicolus simple is better tahn usmle kaplan?

Hey thanks I will follow ur instructions
what about clinical senario questions? where to prepare for them?
I have 2007 decks ,do i need to buy new one or thats fine?
tell me about genetics? how much is it important as kaplan biochem has large portion of it?
what about behavior science?
is the book okeson name is " TMJ disorders and occlusion?
what about lowerlimb in anatomy?
is micro frm Ridicolus simple is better tahn usmle kaplan?

Clinical cases -are basically very simple for part1,you can try usc testlet bank or decks
you dont need to study behavior science,genetics.
Lowr limb is not in the curriculam
Tmj disordrs and occlusion is by Dr.Jeff Okeson u need it 1-6 chap.period

Clinical cases -are basically very simple for part1,you can try usc testlet bank or decks
you dont need to study behavior science,genetics.
Lowr limb is not in the curriculam
Tmj disordrs and occlusion is by Dr.Jeff Okeson u need it 1-6 chap.period
Ok Thanks. what is testlet bank? tell me the exact name? I have 2007 decks, is that ok or i need to buy 2008 or 09??
Y ou mean i dont need to do genetics like genetic diseses, chromosomal syndroms and DNA , Rna transcripion etc??
Oh thanks I didnt know lower limb is nt included. what about abdomen like ab musle orign insertion and organs like stomach gall bladder their blood supply, nerve supply, and thw whole body blood and nerve supply like shoulder musle, upper limb? are they important? how much deeply do I need to study about them?

Its not right my dear friends,YOU KNOW WHAT YOU R DOING.....

SWASHA y U EDIT YOUR POST,i read it all.THEY r doing no good,misguiding people

Last edited: