-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
If you could get into any 3 DO schools.....
Started by sudo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dmu
nsu
atsu-soma
nsu
atsu-soma
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Atsu, pcom, lecom.
CCOM, PCOM-GA or VCOM VA
WesternCOMP, TouroNV, and NSU
PCOM, NSU , and NYCOM
I would give up a kidney to the Dean of Admissions for PCOM honestly
I would give up a kidney to the Dean of Admissions for PCOM honestly
PCOM, NSU , and NYCOM
I would give up a kidney to the Dean of Admissions for PCOM honestly
Kidding me? I would only give a body part to like Johns Hopkins MD school if anything haha.
TCOM was my top DO option for sure.
Nova, VCOM, ATSU-SOMA
Cheapest, cheapest, cheapest.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nycom, tcom, pcomcheapest, cheapest, cheapest.
.
Last edited:
D
deleted554870
Kcumb, dmu, ccom
Any of them, any of them, and any of them.
When I interviewed at PCOM, they were so far above and beyond any other school I visited.
Cheapest, cheapest, cheapest.
Lecom, Tcom, lecom
I am surprised to see no KCOM?
I am surprised to see no KCOM?
That would have been my 4th. Although its hard to say for now because I just want to go to a school that feels like a good fit.
I'd probably go to TUCOM-CA if I were accepted there. Second would be Western, but if I were to get into TCOM, I'd seriously rethink it because of the cost.
Tcom, nsu, dmu
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Liberty, Liberty, Liberty.
COMP-NW is tempting due to location, but I don't know if it's my top choice. PCOM and NYCOM also rank high.
Liberty, Liberty, Liberty.
Jesus! You beat me too it
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ignore spelling and/grammar
Fify
Hell no I'd choose Des Moines over Lincoln any day!
MSU or bust, lol! 🙂
At least there is someone here on my wavelength, hope we're both having fun in the Mitten next year.
At least there is someone here on my wavelength, hope we're both having fun in the Mitten next year.
Yes, mitten or bust. Hope to be in classes with you next year! ...that or maybe we can get together and drink our sorrows away. 😉
I am surprised to see no KCOM?
was top 3 for me.
Not much UMDNJ love. Whats up with that?
Great school, just we are restricted to just 3, but they are in my top 5
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not much UMDNJ love. Whats up with that?
Most non-NJ applicants are not expecting any love from it.
CUSOM
PCOM-PA
Rowan University-SOM (aka UMDNJ-SOM) if NJ resident. If not, CCOM.
PCOM-PA
Rowan University-SOM (aka UMDNJ-SOM) if NJ resident. If not, CCOM.
My top 3: Nova, Campbell, LECOM
Husbands: anywhere in the sticks lol.
Husbands: anywhere in the sticks lol.
Nova, CCOM.
Can't decide on a third, I know people personally who went to both schools and that, combined with what I've read online is what made me decide those two.
I've read quite a bit about other DO schools, but without someone I know personally who I can talk to about their experiences, I'm not quite 100% sure which school I would pick as my third.
Can't decide on a third, I know people personally who went to both schools and that, combined with what I've read online is what made me decide those two.
I've read quite a bit about other DO schools, but without someone I know personally who I can talk to about their experiences, I'm not quite 100% sure which school I would pick as my third.
CUSOM, Nova, OSU
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 829
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 812