If you could get into any 3 DO schools.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sudo

Señor Member
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
....what schools would they be?

This should be interesting. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

TCOM, TCOM, and TCOM

Members don't see this ad :)
lol @ mental masturbation
what's the point? you can only go to one.

PCOM, NSU , and NYCOM

I would give up a kidney to the Dean of Admissions for PCOM honestly

Kidding me? I would only give a body part to like Johns Hopkins MD school if anything haha.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I interviewed at PCOM, they were so far above and beyond any other school I visited.

WesternU, PCOM, TCOM

I'd probably go to TUCOM-CA if I were accepted there. Second would be Western, but if I were to get into TCOM, I'd seriously rethink it because of the cost.

MSUCOM, LECOM, Anyone else that accepts me.

Last edited:
COMP-NW is tempting due to location, but I don't know if it's my top choice. PCOM and NYCOM also rank high.

1.) tcom
2.) kcumb
3.) dmu-com

Last edited:
At least there is someone here on my wavelength, hope we're both having fun in the Mitten next year.

Yes, mitten or bust. Hope to be in classes with you next year! ...that or maybe we can get together and drink our sorrows away. ;)

Marian, PNU, KCOM, but i haven't really thought about this much

Not much UMDNJ love. Whats up with that?

CUSOM
PCOM-PA
Rowan University-SOM (aka UMDNJ-SOM) if NJ resident. If not, CCOM.

My top 3: Nova, Campbell, LECOM

Husbands: anywhere in the sticks lol.

Nova, CCOM.

Can't decide on a third, I know people personally who went to both schools and that, combined with what I've read online is what made me decide those two.

I've read quite a bit about other DO schools, but without someone I know personally who I can talk to about their experiences, I'm not quite 100% sure which school I would pick as my third.