IL License Reciprocity from MI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lckyc

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
Moving to IL and wanted get a head start on transferring my license. I graduated in 2015 and am licensed in Michigan, but I'm a little confused with the BOP website- From what I understand I have to submit a transfer license application via NABP- then attach that pdf to my application for IL- then am I authorized to take the MPJE?

the other option was for recent grads via continentaltesting- but I'm def not a recent grad. I couldn't get in touch with the one person at continental helping with this and the BOP isn't returning my calls/much help either.


Can anyone clarify?