You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Illinois C/O 2026
Started by battie
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Some people on APVMA Facebook have said they still haven’t heard. I haven’t seen anyone say they’ve heard on here or on Facebook yet.It’s strange that we haven’t heard from anyone on any sites...
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
Yeah I’m not sure they’ve sent any interviews yet
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My friend posted a screenshot of her email invite 🤷🏼♀️ Could be that they're transitioning to sending them over the course of a few daysYeah I’m not sure they’ve sent any interviews yet
I wouldn't be surprised if most of the rest of us hear tomorrow or Friday. It's definitely odd, but I wonder if because they started sending them out so late in the work day, they didn't have time to finish them all today.My friend posted a screenshot of her email invite 🤷🏼♀️ Could be that they're transitioning to sending them over the course of a few days
I think I refreshed my email about 100 times today 😂 Shouldn't be much longer now though. Best of luck to everyone! Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow!I would've been so much more peaceful today if I hadn't randomly looked here lol. Haven't heard one way or another about the interview yet
No kidding. I won't be surprised if we don't hear until next week.The wait is dreadful!
Maybe today??🤪 I can’t help but check my email 10x daily
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
My guess is tomorrow!Maybe today??🤪 I can’t help but check my email 10x daily
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too! Hope we both get good news!Anxiously waiting to hear as well as waiting to hear from Mizzou on Friday is killing me!
This wait is excruciating 😭 any idea what time they send out their invites?
This wait is excruciating [emoji24] any idea what time they send out their invites?
I’m thinking anytime before 6pm is reasonable…
Hi everyone! Still hasn't heard from Illinois about an interview but considering I'm the one who's email inbox rejects all emails from Webadmit that isn't surprising lol. I'm gonna wait to email the admissions office till I hear other people are getting their emails!!!
I was wondering if the fall transcripts need to be sent digitally or in hard copy? Does anyone know?
I was wondering if the fall transcripts need to be sent digitally or in hard copy? Does anyone know?
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
You can send them in either way. I mailed mine hard copy but only because my institution only allows that option but you can definitely email them. And no emails have been sent yet! Here’s hoping for tomorrowHi everyone! Still hasn't heard from Illinois about an interview but considering I'm the one who's email inbox rejects all emails from Webadmit that isn't surprising lol. I'm gonna wait to email the admissions office till I hear other people are getting their emails!!!
I was wondering if the fall transcripts need to be sent digitally or in hard copy? Does anyone know?
I’m still confused about someone randomly getting an interview invite and radio silence since
2026hopeful
Full Member
IS. Not heard a word.Has anyone gotten anything?
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
It’s gotta be today right? My nerves can’t take it anymore lol
2026hopeful
Full Member
Omgoodness I hope so. This wait is crazyIt’s gotta be today right? My nerves can’t take it anymore lol
Saw a notification that a post was made in here and I got very anxious. Has to be today!It’s gotta be today right? My nerves can’t take it anymore lol
C/o 2025 heard 1 year ago today, not sure what time though.Saw a notification that a post was made in here and I got very anxious. Has to be today!
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
Yeah last year they heard on the 26th, the year before the 17th, and the year before the 18th. I went waaaay back lol too much time on my hands so it’s gotta be soon. Speaking it into existence for today🙌🏻
This wait is so excruciating.
charleyhorse
Full Member
Does someone dare to call for a timeline?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
Not me but I second this persons questionDoes someone dare to call for a timeline?
I can take one for the team and call
Ok the person just said they haven't gone out yet but would be soon, and that there wasn't an admissions officer in today but they would be tomorrow. Not sure where that leaves us haha
I would assume that means they'll be going out tomorrow. At least I hopeOk the person just said they haven't gone out yet but would be soon, and that there wasn't an admissions officer in today but they would be tomorrow. Not sure where that leaves us haha
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
Well at least we know they haven’t gone out yet! Not sure why someone would say they received an invite though
VetMed2026!
Full Member
I also called last week after someone posted that someone had gotten an interview just to make sure that my email didn't get lost and the woman over the phone also said "they will be sent very soon"... this wait is stressful, lol!Ok the person just said they haven't gone out yet but would be soon, and that there wasn't an admissions officer in today but they would be tomorrow. Not sure where that leaves us haha
So update: I talked to bats and apparently this girl is part of the Augustana College 3-4 undergrad to vet school program. They have separate interviews for people in their coordinated program (but still have to meet the same admissions requirements as everyone else). Now we know why only this person got notification of an interview and no one else has 😂
2026hopeful
Full Member
This is so hard. The wait. No word here yetbroken record at this point but…. today? 🙃
same. and im waiting to hear from Mizzou sometime this week too!This is the last school I’m waiting to hear from for an interview
AwesomeOppossum
Full Member
My hopes are low. Are we sure this school even exists lol
LOL also i like your nicknameMy hopes are low. Are we sure this school even exists lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It ****in better or imma be pissed that I’ve done 4 years for nothing 😂😂😂😂My hopes are low. Are we sure this school even exists lol
They sent the phase 2 notifications at 5:23 EST in December. Maybe they'll come around the same time since their admissions office is open until 4:30
2026hopeful
Full Member
Same hereThis is the last school I’m waiting to hear from for an interview
Tomorrow is my birthday, so I'm REALLY hoping we find out then since it seems like it won't be tonight! 🤣
Happy Birthday!! [emoji322]