Illinois C/O 2026

Started by battie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I mentioned waiting on Illinois in the Missouri group and someone said that Illinois’ website says we won’t hear until Feb. I couldn’t find it anywhere, but not sure..
 
I mentioned waiting on Illinois in the Missouri group and someone said that Illinois’ website says we won’t hear until Feb. I couldn’t find it anywhere, but not sure..

On the website they said that they will let us know about decisions in late Feb but on the email we got saying we made it to phase 2 they said that we will know about phase 3 in January.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I assumed we wouldn’t be notified until February since it says on here that they won’t be scheduled till mid February. But I may just be getting caught up on the wording
 

Attachments

  • 330816C4-D037-48DE-A013-62B10562FA4B.jpeg
    330816C4-D037-48DE-A013-62B10562FA4B.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 193
I assumed we wouldn’t be notified until February since it says on here that they won’t be scheduled till mid February. But I may just be getting caught up on the wording
What you said in the Missouri group about them having the most applicants is pretty crazy!
 
I need help. Forgot to send one transcript grade. I know Illinois needs by Feb 1st. Anyone know if TN, NC, Mississippi do too?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok the person just said they haven't gone out yet but would be soon, and that there wasn't an admissions officer in today but they would be tomorrow. Not sure where that leaves us haha

I called. They said the emails will be out "very, very soon--I don't know the exact day but very soon"
Well we went from “soon” to “very, very soon”. Anyone wanna read into that? 😂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any idea how long the interview is? Or is it an all day thing? Trying to figure out logistics because I’ll need to call out of work
 
Any idea how long the interview is? Or is it an all day thing? Trying to figure out logistics because I’ll need to call out of work
Previously the actual interview was scheduled to be about 30 minutes but they had an info session that ran twice during the day (plus tours when it was in person). I’m pretty sure they still followed this format last year when they had zoom interviews too.
 
Previously the actual interview was scheduled to be about 30 minutes but they had an info session that ran twice during the day (plus tours when it was in person). I’m pretty sure they still followed this format last year when they had zoom interviews too.
Thank you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad