You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Im a Amedd Recruiter!
Started by SSGAmeddRcr
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I love this thread. SSG Clevenger ran away with his tail between his legs 10 days after introducing himself, never to return. That was 2 years ago. Yet his thread lives on.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can you believe it's been two years!? Bless you SSG Clevenger, wherever you are!
Can you believe it's been two years!? Bless you SSG Clevenger, wherever you are!
lol

Can you believe it's been two years!? Bless you SSG Clevenger, wherever you are!
He was a good guy.
SSG Clevenger,Greetings all! Like the title says Im a Amedd recruiter and mostly recruit HPSP. I joined this forum to answer questions and gain insight into military medicine and military docs. I am currently stationed in New Jersey and cover most of NJ.(UMDNJ, Rutgers, Seton Hall). Look forward to chatting with all of you!
SSG Clevenger
I am interested in visiting with an AMEDD recruiter bc I am thinking of becoming a clinical dietician. How can I benefit from HPSP as someone who hasn't yet enrolled in classes? I am trying to find a way to be able to afford it - I already have great debt from law school, which I don't intend to pursue. Can you help me or refer me to someone who can, with whom I can speak to or correspond? Thanks so much!


Yayy! It's our bi-monthly ressurection of SSG Clevenger's virtual corpse of a thread.
I suspect something fishy of this post, but to help out, see attached for the good SSG's last palaver with us.
Fishy?
Probably just the power of google and the reach of SDN. Type in AMEDD recruiter and guess what link is 3rd from the top.
My (admittedly lay) suspicion is that, when confronted with a thread like this that has spanned a few pages (becoming a bit unwieldy to read), someone would read the initial post(s) and the last few posts. The good sergeant's hiatus was pretty well noted in the latter. But presuming innocence, I hope the OP would read their future HPSP contract a little more closely.
That was a quick resurrection of SSG Clevengers thread. SSG where are you?
I was in the Army National Guard (E-4) and I received a medical discharge R-3 for depression. That was 2 years ago and since that time, I have completely changed my life around. I went back to school to get prerequisites for medical school (I have a BS), volunteer at a crisis clinic, and work full time. Basically, the unit was deploying and they had just put me on medication so said they needed 2 months of observation to see how I responded to it. They gave me the discharge paperwork without even allowing me to go through the entire "fitness for duty" evaluation. I just would like to know if I have any chance at the HPSP?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am trying to enlist in the and the recruiter says I have to do a legal determ because I have a false report to a po/law that was dismissed but the arresting report says it was domestic violence but I lied about it to the cop the day of the arrest. Can I still get in the Navy??Also I was arrested and charged with a DWI about 3 years ago, i got probation and completed it, In the arresting report I thought I could get out of getting arrested if I said I was bipolar and on medication but I didn't get out of it. I got arrested. So will any of this stop me from getting in the Navy?? I am so scared. I made a huge mistake on lying and I just don't want any of it to hurt my future.
I am trying to enlist in the and the recruiter says I have to do a legal determ because I have a false report to a po/law that was dismissed but the arresting report says it was domestic violence but I lied about it to the cop the day of the arrest. Can I still get in the Navy??Also I was arrested and charged with a DWI about 3 years ago, i got probation and completed it, In the arresting report I thought I could get out of getting arrested if I said I was bipolar and on medication but I didn't get out of it. I got arrested. So will any of this stop me from getting in the Navy?? I am so scared. I made a huge mistake on lying and I just don't want any of it to hurt my future.
Dutches,
Sorry that the google gods led you to this thread. This forum is geared toward medical students and doctors who are in the military. I don't know that you'll be able to get answers to your questions here. Maybe another forum, like military.com might yield better answers to your questions?
I am a foreign medical graduate and currently working as a 68W at fort bragg. I have completed all my required USMLE exams and looking to do a clinical residency in the military.
Please advice
First and most importantly look at dates on thread and maybe even read some of it.
You may have noticed that the OP is long gone, as in hasn't posted in years.
Probably isn't a recruiter anymore, may not even be in the Army any more.
Good luck
I am a foreign medical graduate and currently working as a 68W at fort bragg. I have completed all my required USMLE exams and looking to do a clinical residency in the military.
Please advice
Tej this is krishna, I lost ur number. email me at [email protected]