This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tal254

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a foreign medical graduate who finished internship in my home country and I am looking for a PGY1 position in any speciality.
  • USMLE Step 1: 252 (1st attempt)
  • USMLE Step 2 CK: 240 (1st attempt)
  • USMLE Step 2 CS: Pass (1st attempt)
  • USMLE Step 3: Result Pending
  • ECFMG Certified
  • Year of Graduation 2014
  • Permanent resident (green card)
Please let me know if you know of any PGY 1 position. Thank you
 
I am a foreign medical graduate who finished internship in my home country and I am looking for a PGY1 position in any speciality.
  • USMLE Step 1: 252 (1st attempt)
  • USMLE Step 2 CK: 240 (1st attempt)
  • USMLE Step 2 CS: Pass (1st attempt)
  • USMLE Step 3: Result Pending
  • ECFMG Certified
  • Year of Graduation 2014
  • Permanent resident (green card)
Please let me know if you know of any PGY 1 position. Thank you

good luck in your effort! [emoji123]


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app