Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why are these greens 2 different colors?

User error. I’ll fix it when I’m back home

Oh good, I was considering chasing Cthulhu on that but decided to hold off until you returned to comment :laugh:
All greens have been adjusted. Hopefully 😓

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pokes self in the eye

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Can you explain your placement of Santy and Dubz?
Do you think they're in the wrong spot?

Santy I already explained a bit, the later part of the day bugged me because he didn't seem invested in who got yeeted. And I still haven't untangled what the town motivation would be behind fake claiming your murder.

Dubz I don't really have a reason to wolfread, so she's in the second tier. Her vote for me was wrong but didn't strike me as sketchy, and we know now it wasn't a push to save Clem. Based on what people said about her I'd expect her to be more pockety as a wolf and I haven't seen that, but I haven't played with her so that's just speculation on my part.

I'm still waiting for AM to tell me if it's okay to yeet Zenge

But she has also really freaked me out today so that's fun
People get real weird with it in these small games, apparently.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Do you think they're in the wrong spot?

Santy I already explained a bit, the later part of the day bugged me because he didn't seem invested in who got yeeted. And I still haven't untangled what the town motivation would be behind fake claiming your murder.
I see a motivation to do that. I have to ask what you think the gameplan is with a Zenge/Santy team.

@Santygrass can you clarify for me, what you were thinking/planning when you fake claimed killing AM?

You were playing in the Watch game. D1 also had V/V wagons with me as a wolf.
You bringed that up last game to say I have the thrill issue
. So you really think thats a reason to see me as wolfy? Its more like I got distracted?

And also Skill Issue ofc. I said that I prefered Zenge a little over you, but was fine with you dying and consolidating with Dubz too. My approach was... Lazy? Maybe in that regard but I have other priorities, like doing stuff so my mom notices me
@NateTheLesser address this please

Members don't see this ad :)
@Santygrass can you clarify for me, what you were thinking/planning when you fake claimed killing AM?
Fitting into roleplay + reaction testing which was pretty useless cause the shot ended up being from Villa after all lol, so a Wolf could perfectly believe my fake claim LOL

• Care
Fitting into roleplay + reaction testing which was pretty useless cause the shot ended up being from Villa after all lol, so a Wolf could perfectly believe my fake claim LOL
I guess the concern I have, looking back at it, is we didn’t initially know it was an item. It would have been more logical to assume it was a vigilante role. So if you were a wolf, fake claiming that you took the shot would be a good way to try and get the vig to out themselves.

• Care
I guess the concern I have, looking back at it, is we didn’t initially know it was an item. It would have been more logical to assume it was a vigilante role. So if you were a wolf, fake claiming that you took the shot would be a good way to try and get the vig to out themselves.
And get sussed for it most likely? Like, I think if you look at it from a wolf perspective what I did was always a Bad Idea. Specially if you asume there is a lone wolf and not a pack .

The vig shooting that way was like a gift for the wolves because them were going to be easily sussed for that shot, a wolf just needs to blend and let villa eat itself lol

And get sussed for it most likely? Like, I think if you look at it from a wolf perspective what I did was always a Bad Idea. Specially if you asume there is a lone wolf and not a pack .

The vig shooting that way was like a gift for the wolves because them were going to be easily sussed for that shot, a wolf just needs to blend and let villa eat itself lol
Which is why I sus you mostly. You did that with the 'the shot never comes from villa' approach while not even reading Clem's claim well? Like missing the part in where they claimed it to be an item and all that stuff just looks bad in regards to how you were solving in D1

And get sussed for it most likely? Like, I think if you look at it from a wolf perspective what I did was always a Bad Idea.
I mean, that makes sense on paper but that’s not really what happened though. Seems like you talked yourself out of it just fine.

I mean, that makes sense on paper but that’s not really what happened though. Seems like you talked yourself out of it just fine.
Because Clem claimed the shot only LOL.

Zenge this read seems like a giant sign of bad faith written all over it

I am lowkey thinking that I am the most obvious villager here, but I am understanding enough tha lack of meta+paranoia could make you think that genny or dubz or whatev are more V.

But wolfreading and being hung up with those reasons seems just really bad. Specially after you said you were going to reread and try to shift your menatlity about Clem being wrong....

And you shifted from sussing me for claiming the shot>to sussing Clem for actually shooting. And now... You are back at me for claiming the shot ....

🤨

Where I am at rn is that if there are 2 wolves, they are prob Zenge+Nate.

If one of them is wrong, then we are misclearing someone. If Im wrong on you Zenge, I'd expect from V!you to catch or be somewhat suspicious of the one who is being miscleared tbh? But I dont see that in the slightlest. I see your solving like, pretty much stuck and as Clem said it, not developing and not keeping up with threadstate pretty much.

Nate read on me I think is bs and doesnt add up with the read they had in other games when they were Villa / stuff I know they remembered and when bringed up they didnt answer me. The other sr of Nate is Zenge, which them arent pushing much so wowee

@NateTheLesser address this please
Sure. I brought that up last game because Seven didn't think you'd flashwagon as a wolf if you didn't need to, and WWatch was an example where you'd done that. I don't think you'd always do stuff like that as a wolf, I think it's NAI for you. But that's a good example of what I'm talking about, actually. In WWatch it was v/v wagons, you didn't need to care, so you had some fun with a flashwagon. In this game, you didn't need to care, and just checked out and let things play out. What I'm not seeing is what you did last game, where you fought hard to make sure your townreads didn't get misyeeted (namely me in that case).

I see a motivation to do that. I have to ask what you think the gameplan is with a Zenge/Santy team.
I don't know that that's the team, I wolfread them individually and I'm seeing if there are connections. Zenge I wasn't really concerned about until overnight (partly because I was a little preoccupied with trying not to die yesterday). Clem's posting after yeet close seemed really towny, so Zenge treating it like an open question seemed forced.

I don't know that that's the team, I wolfread them individually and I'm seeing if there are connections. Zenge I wasn't really concerned about until overnight (partly because I was a little preoccupied with trying not to die yesterday). Clem's posting after yeet close seemed really towny, so Zenge treating it like an open question seemed forced.
Just looking at votes, Zenge shaded Santy post-claim but neither of them voted each other. And then later when the vote was Santy 1 / Clem 1 / Zenge 1, Zenge put a second vote on Clem, and a little while later Santy sheeped Dubz onto me. So that's a potential connection.

I am lowkey thinking that I am the most obvious villager here, but I am understanding enough tha lack of meta+paranoia could make you think that genny or dubz or whatev are more V.

But wolfreading and being hung up with those reasons seems just really bad. Specially after you said you were going to reread and try to shift your menatlity about Clem being wrong....

And you shifted from sussing me for claiming the shot>to sussing Clem for actually shooting. And now... You are back at me for claiming the shot ....

🤨
What's your read of genny and Dubz? You seemed surprised that I was townreading genny now, do you think she should still be POE?

Just looking at votes, Zenge shaded Santy post-claim but neither of them voted each other. And then later when the vote was Santy 1 / Clem 1 / Zenge 1, Zenge put a second vote on Clem, and a little while later Santy sheeped Dubz onto me. So that's a potential connection.
Is there a reason you haven't been pushing Zenge at all?

See I'm a good boy. I made good arguments on why I am INNOCENT. Lockclear

What's your read of genny and Dubz? You seemed surprised that I was townreading genny now, do you think she should still be POE?
I liked their post at EoD + Dubz and Zenge are townreading genny, so if they are a wolf its their fault and not mine . 😎

• Wow
Is there a reason you haven't been pushing Zenge at all?
If the wolf team is two people, yeeting wrong today could mean we're at parity overnight depending on night actions. So I'm pushing the yeet I think has the best chance of being right and hoping I'm not just tunneled. Also I'd love thoughts on Zenge from people that can read him. (I'd also like to see more from him.) I thought he was wolfy last game until it turned out he was right to be laser focused on Lawpy, so thoughts from people that know him better would be appreciated. Especially you, since I'm just considering you an IC until we have reason to believe otherwise.

• Haha
@Santygrass are you obligated to vote with me, or can you move back to Zenge? I kind of want to see what happens if you do that.
This is actually a good question, because if he was mechanically locked into voting with you his sheeping would make more sense.

Yeet Santy

Having my POE be the wagons while we figure this out sounds good to me

• Haha
This is actually a good question, because if he was mechanically locked into voting with you his sheeping would make more sense.
I try to only ask good questions ;)

Are you waiting for AMs thoughts before you give your own?
Yes. Before I spell them out explicitly anyway.
I'm still concerned with how spooky she was being yesterday so I would like to see what her thoughts are in the absence of influence from me.