Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Because Clem claimed the shot only LOL.

Zenge this read seems like a giant sign of bad faith written all over it
Santy, I’m just talking through my thoughts and why I have concerns. Idk why you’re blowing up the thread about this. I feel like my reason for being concerned is a logical one.
@Zenge142 what are your reads on Nate/Dubz/genny ?
I don’t feel great about Nate’s contributions so far. Like my being at the bottom of his reads list is obviously wrong. That’s possibly coloring my opinion though.

Genny still feels fine. I don’t see anything concerning about her play, tonally.

I don’t think I’m allowed to give a read yet on @WildZoo. I think it’s too early.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Too early?

If there are 2 wolves and we misyeet today we lose, right? Or my math isnt mathing correctly?

Also I blow it up because you didnt show any sign of reassess like I would have expected after being like, wrong on the clem read on a basic level and just and just went back to a previous read

Members don't see this ad :)
The thing I wanted to check was Santy's progression on Clem (more on that in a bit), but I found something inch resting. So Santy's last post of the day was just over an hour before yeet close, and then his next post was a few minutes after yeet close:
Ooop I forgot to check thread sorry. Wouldnt have changed my vote regardless I think haha

Fine. BUT, if you click through on this post:
well, dubz is rarely right D1, and my D1 record is probably even worse. so do i really want to be voting for the guy we've both picked?
This is genny saying why she unvoted me (which is what made it a me/Clem tie). And Santy reacted to it a few minutes before yeet close. So Santy was lurkin'

The thing I wanted to check was Santy's progression on Clem (more on that in a bit), but I found something inch resting. So Santy's last post of the day was just over an hour before yeet close, and then his next post was a few minutes after yeet close:

Fine. BUT, if you click through on this post:

This is genny saying why she unvoted me (which is what made it a me/Clem tie). And Santy reacted to it a few minutes before yeet close. So Santy was lurkin'
I was watching a show ???

And like, I reacted to that post because I read before posting ¿?

You are reaching really hard here mate

I was watching a show ???

And like, I reacted to that post because I read before posting ¿?

You are reaching really hard here mate
Maybe! Yeet hadn't closed yet when you reacted to that post. Did you see what the vote count was?

Maybe! Yeet hadn't closed yet when you reacted to that post. Did you see what the vote count was?
I reacted and then posted. There were like 2 minutes left and I wasnt thread camping to try to force things my way lol. You are being really disingenuos with what you are trying to paint here

Members don't see this ad :)
I reacted and then posted. There were like 2 minutes left and I wasnt thread camping to try to force things my way lol. You are being really disingenuos with what you are trying to paint here

Look, the reason this matters to me isn't because I think it's "outing" that you reacted to something when you said you weren't checking the thread. But this was your last POE ranking of the day:
Rn I'm at Zenge>Nate>Genny>Wz/Psv>Clem , but I'm kinda okay as long as the yeet is in the first three tbh? Not any strong or confident wolfread.

More like, that I vibed a little more with genny tha Nate/Zenge. And vibed less with Zenge overall.
But if Zenge was wolfu, I trust mom judgement to catch him. My plan is flawless

Clem was your top townread, and something I've seen you do very well as town is prevent your townreads from being misyeeted, especially when the yeet is between your townread and someone in your POE. So if you saw that genny (in your POE) unvoted me (in your POE) which tied me with Clem (your top townread), you not saying anything there is notable to me.

• Hmm
Look, the reason this matters to me isn't because I think it's "outing" that you reacted to something when you said you weren't checking the thread. But this was your last POE ranking of the day:

Clem was your top townread, and something I've seen you do very well as town is prevent your townreads from being misyeeted, especially when the yeet is between your townread and someone in your POE. So if you saw that genny (in your POE) unvoted me (in your POE) which tied me with Clem (your top townread), you not saying anything there is notable to me.
So you wanted to me to come back to thread with 2 minutes til day end and scream at genny for making a vote I didnt agree with?
I said my reads and got distracted with other stuff. Skill Issue

@NateTheLesser what attempts have you made today to try to solve Zenge?
Why dont you look to my play in the full picture and are trying to nitpick stuff? Where are my partners?

Like, me and Zenge are in your PoE. Both of us are sussing each other. Yet your worldview doesnt seem to waver? Or try to figure out what could be happening? If we have 2 wolves, we HAV to yeet right today. We need to do solving.
Wolves need to push a misyeet today to win.
Which of the two you think are doing? What do you think Zenge is doing?

Like, me and Zenge are in your PoE. Both of us are sussing each other. Yet your worldview doesnt seem to waver? Or try to figure out what could be happening? If we have 2 wolves, we HAV to yeet right today. We need to do solving.
I think if you're partners he's kind of stuck, because apparently he never busses.

And do you wolfread my push on you? I haven't felt like anybody's really helping me, unless you think genny's a wolf.

Been hoping for more feedback from other people tbh

And do you wolfread my push on you? I haven't felt like anybody's really helping me, unless you think genny's a wolf.

Been hoping for more feedback from other people tbh
Have you not read Zenge posts this day? Wtf Nate

Don’t vote for me now, don’t vote me
Why was I born like this?
Why does it hurt so much?

Instead you kept calling me “Wolfy”
You never called me by my name
You were always comparing me to someone else
You were always generous, except towards me

I will definitely make you love me again

I wasn’t wrong, I wasn’t wrong
Please don’t say that I am a Skill Issue wolf
Hug me again as you once did

I just wanted to be your good boy
Why am I crying again?
If with one click, and I can reset the dayphases
Can I be your favorite this time?

Don’t yeet me out, don’t yeet me out
I just want to be your good boy
I will keep on killing (wolves) to be a good boy

I can’t stop, I can’t stop
Am I still INNOCENT?

Mommy, look,
I’ve done great
“There there, my good boy!”
I promise to make our wincon come true

Please don’t say that I am a loser

Why was I born to be me?

If with one click, and I can reset the game
I want to be your favorite next

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Dubz: I'm not sure whether I've been pocketed.
Santy: *writes a song for Dubz*

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
@Santygrass Can you walk me through your progression on Clem? I've been looking at that and trying to connect the dots between pre-Clem-claim thinking it was "near impossible" for the shot to come from village, to ending up with him as your top townread.

@Santygrass Can you walk me through your progression on Clem? I've been looking at that and trying to connect the dots between pre-Clem-claim thinking it was "near impossible" for the shot to come from village, to ending up with him as your top townread.

I explained it. The moment and way that clem claimed was super dumb if they were a wolf lol.
I was saying it never comes from Villa because I expected a Villa to maybe cc my fake or something in any case. But Clem is based and I believed their approach and was just towny .

Instead you kept calling me “Wolfy”
You never called me by my name
You were always comparing me to someone else
You were always generous, except towards me

Please don’t say that I am a Skill Issue wolf

I just wanted to be your good boy
Why am I crying again?
If with one click, and I can reset the dayphases
Can I be your favorite this time?

Don’t yeet me out, don’t yeet me out
I just want to be your good boy
I will keep on killing (wolves) to be a good boy

I can’t stop, I can’t stop
Am I still INNOCENT?

Mommy, look,
I’ve done great
“There there, my good boy!”
I promise to make our wincon come true

Please don’t say that I am a loser

Why was I born to be me?

If with one click, and I can reset the game
I want to be your favorite next

🥺

@Santygrass why are you so sure I'm village? It took longer for you to come to that conclusion in MLP and I don't feel like I've done nearly that amount of work here
I am scumreading Nate and Zenge.

For you or genny to be wolf, that would mean that I am wrong on one of my sus + a combination of AM/Genny or Dubz/One of my sus is also wrongly townreading you.

Thats what makes me *not* question my read. My read got stronger in EoD1 when our views aligned irt to the game and you played ProVilla when a wolf could go for an easy argument with Clem for the claim, or me for the fakeclaim wowee

• Care
I'm freaked out that Zenge and AM aren't saying anything. And genny hasn't said much either. That's half the players, and we really need to get this right.

• Care