Impromptu WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I explained it. The moment and way that clem claimed was super dumb if they were a wolf lol.
I was saying it never comes from Villa because I expected a Villa to maybe cc my fake or something in any case. But Clem is based and I believed their approach and was just towny .

It wasn't that cut and dried though from what I can find. Like at one point you reiterate that the shot comes from a wolf in your POV, and genny pokes you on why you're not voting for Clem if that's the case:
Tbh I dont think I TMIed then?

Like what I did is mostly assume it came from a wolf, fakeclaim it while roleplaying, and then unclaim it while saying the shot came from a wolf in my POV

so why aren't you voting clem?

And then you come to kind of a in between "not villa reading it but not always from a wolf either" read:
Because I have Skill Issue and dont trust my reads. I wanted to vote with mom but mom is voting me since Day Start :(((( .

Also the fact that of openclaiming it makes it less wolfy too /?

No, because if he wouldn't have done that, it was much more likely that I would be the yeet tbh.
I am not *villa reading* for it (since wifom blah bla) , but I dont think assuming it comes from a wolf always its correct either .

And then a little while later he's lock town.

Members don't see this ad.

Also weird not getting any reactions to this from anyone but Santy. Like I don't mind engaging (I'm not someone that refuses to talk to my scumreads), if I'm wrong I'd rather figure that out. It'd just be good to get other perspectives here.

Members don't see this ad :)
It wasn't that cut and dried though from what I can find. Like at one point you reiterate that the shot comes from a wolf in your POV, and genny pokes you on why you're not voting for Clem if that's the case:

And then you come to kind of a in between "not villa reading it but not always from a wolf either" read:

And then a little while later he's lock town.
That isnt accurate.

I didn reiterate that the **** came from a wolf. I was explaining where was my head the moment I unclaimed and stuff. My progression .

Then genny asked, and then I replied why I didnt thought equally as before.

Then I came to the townread. Clem posted mlre in the middle too. Idk, I dont think its as bad you think it is

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Also weird not getting any reactions to this from anyone but Santy. Like I don't mind engaging (I'm not someone that refuses to talk to my scumreads), if I'm wrong I'd rather figure that out. It'd just be good to get other perspectives here.
Mostly I think that if we have 2 wolves, we have to consolidate as town to maximize our odds of winning.
We have a confirmed town in AM.
WildZoo ressed AM too. Thats 2 strong town to follow. Both of them are voting Zenge, which you also have low in your reads.

But you are voting for me, while also seeing that Zenge's posts this day were them being stuck and sussing me and nothing else.

Let that sink in

• Hmm
I think unless you think I am a wolf with Dubz ( who should be cleared for ressing AM).
I am speweb Villa at this point tbh.

Me/Nate clearly unpaired
Genny voted for me to bait Nate into voting me
And I feel like I dont even have to explain why Zenge and me are unpaired too

This is perplexing.

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yeet Zenge

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
@Clem J I'm going to win this for you.

It will be the epic tale of how 2 villa won a game in where one shot when the thread had only 3 posts and the other villa fakeclaimed it to cause confusion and catch the wolves tbh.

@Clem J I'm going to win this for you.

It will be the epic tale of how 2 villa won a game in where one shot when the thread had only 3 posts and the other villa fakeclaimed it to cause confusion and catch the wolves tbh.
And also my mom was there

• Angry
God I wasted so much time today. These small games, I swear

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
cookie monster waiting GIF

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Day 2

The day was fraught with heated discussions. Until someone noted the scent of air-fried eggs.

Why that particularly odor spooked so many is beyond this mod but alas.

@Zenge142 has been removed from play. He was a vanilla wolf.

An odd noise caught the players’ attention. Was that…was that a death rattle?

@Animal Midwife has returned to the grave. She was a vanillager.

It is NOW Night 2. Cycle will close when the mod is able.

4 players alive.

Roster:

6. @Santygrass
7. @WildZoo
12. @genny
>. @NateTheLesser

Dead:
3. @Clem J - vanillager
2. @potentialsheltervet - vanillager
8. @Zenge142 - vanilla wolf
1. @Animal Midwife - vanillager

Table of Contents