Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got my acceptance letter last August (I was an ED applicant) and have had to will myself through working the last almost 10 months. Lucky since I do project work I was able to take a few extended vacations in between projects to keep my sanity.Ever since I got my acceptance, my life has taken a turn downwards at 60mph. The first month in, I was sleeping in till freaking 1pm everyday, playing bball and watching tv shows while eating snacks in my bed. It was too cush, and my life was being poisoned. Its gotten better since then.....I go on runs to get lean, and I've kept myself reading from my GoodReads list and current events everyday so I at least stay connected with the world.![]()


Nearly coast to coast. Google Maps approximates 32 hours, but I doubt that includes regular stops. 2200miles without detours!

