1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Indiana

Discussion in 'School Specific Discussions' started by amajid08, Aug 6, 2011.

1. amajid08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Did anybody that applied here get offered any interviews yet?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. cutter2005

Pre-Dental
    I've been in contact with the Dean and he said that by the end of August is when they are starting to issue In state interviews so I am assuming that is the same for Out-of-State. He said they are doing something new this year.

4. choiboi53

Pre-Dental
    wait then what about those people who already got rejections from indiana already? and i remember one person said he got an interview for nov?

5. Smiley25

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Ya.... I thought it was strange that 1 or 2 people put they had received interviews from Indiana already. I have also been in close contact with the Dean and he said they have not given out any interviews at this time-maybe that is just for In-state... but he made it seem like they haven't issued any at all.

6. NguyenDDS

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    They FOR SURE sent out rejections already (since I got one).... but as far as interviews, I'd take everything on SDN with a grain of salt :)

7. amajid08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Sorry to hear that NguyenDDS, I hope the other schools invite you soon and that the interviews you WILL get go amazing! I just got my interview invite, and if I understood correctly, they sent out a whole batch of invites this past weekend.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO GOD!!!