1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Indiana

Discussion in 'School Specific Discussions' started by amajid08, Aug 6, 2011.

1. amajid08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Did anybody that applied here get offered any interviews yet?

2. cutter2005

Pre-Dental
    I've been in contact with the Dean and he said that by the end of August is when they are starting to issue In state interviews so I am assuming that is the same for Out-of-State. He said they are doing something new this year.

3. choiboi53

Pre-Dental
    wait then what about those people who already got rejections from indiana already? and i remember one person said he got an interview for nov?

4. Smiley25

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Ya.... I thought it was strange that 1 or 2 people put they had received interviews from Indiana already. I have also been in close contact with the Dean and he said they have not given out any interviews at this time-maybe that is just for In-state... but he made it seem like they haven't issued any at all.

5. NguyenDDS

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    They FOR SURE sent out rejections already (since I got one).... but as far as interviews, I'd take everything on SDN with a grain of salt :)

6. amajid08

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Sorry to hear that NguyenDDS, I hope the other schools invite you soon and that the interviews you WILL get go amazing! I just got my interview invite, and if I understood correctly, they sent out a whole batch of invites this past weekend.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO GOD!!!