Individual grades/ A minuses and overall GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doe22

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm a junior and my science GPA is about 3.79. Non science is about 3.9. I am VERY concerned about the number of A minuses I have. I have about five of them on my transcript. Also this semester I'm taking three science classes and two labs and I feel like I'm also gonna get an A minus in every single one of them. Oh well, maybe most of them if I tried a little harder.

How bad is it to have too many A minuses? Should I worry more about my individual grades or my overall GPA.
 
I'm a junior and my science GPA is about 3.79. Non science is about 3.9. I am VERY concerned about the number of A minuses I have. I have about five of them on my transcript. Also this semester I'm taking three science classes and two labs and I feel like I'm also gonna get an A minus in every single one of them. Oh well, maybe most of them if I tried a little harder.

How bad is it to have too many A minuses? Should I worry more about my individual grades or my overall GPA.
0/10
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad