Individual grades/ A minuses and overall GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doe22

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a junior and my science GPA is about 3.79. Non science is about 3.9. I am VERY concerned about the number of A minuses I have. I have about five of them on my transcript. Also this semester I'm taking three science classes and two labs and I feel like I'm also gonna get an A minus in every single one of them. Oh well, maybe most of them if I tried a little harder.

How bad is it to have too many A minuses? Should I worry more about my individual grades or my overall GPA.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a junior and my science GPA is about 3.79. Non science is about 3.9. I am VERY concerned about the number of A minuses I have. I have about five of them on my transcript. Also this semester I'm taking three science classes and two labs and I feel like I'm also gonna get an A minus in every single one of them. Oh well, maybe most of them if I tried a little harder.

How bad is it to have too many A minuses? Should I worry more about my individual grades or my overall GPA.
0/10

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Overall GPA. A minuses are fine. Good job.

Reactions: 1 user