Inservice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tkim

10 cc's cordrazine
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
the horror ... the horror ...

the visual stimulus pics were much better, I thought, than last year's.

Members don't see this ad.

From time to time I would have liked a little bit more explanation on some of the non-pictorial questions. I felt like there were a decent number of "guess what I'm thinking" questions.

Plus it seemed like a lot of the "what should you do first" questions had a lot of options that in real life we do all of at the same time.

From time to time I would have liked a little bit more explanation on some of the non-pictorial questions. I felt like there were a decent number of "guess what I'm thinking" questions.

Plus it seemed like a lot of the "what should you do first" questions had a lot of options that in real life we do all of at the same time.

Yeah, those drove me crazy. I was like "uhhh...can I pick A AND D please?)

Members don't see this ad :)
At least it's over! Here's to hoping I did better than last year....

Aspirin or cath lab?

.... Or depended on where you are practicing

a wrong
b wrong
c contact specialty group that can do the job much better than you
d wrong
e do the job (which you have never done before and are likely to screw up) yourself with this method

I know they want me to pick e, but at the hospital where I practice c would probably be the answer.

Just make sure you keep Bobby and his finger away from your "pee-pee". :laugh:

I voted for 1 dose of IM narcotics as well. Seemed as good as the security option.