Institutional Action - written up but found not responsible. Y/N?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nope

I received a written arrest for possessing alcohol underage at a school football tailgate. I was holding my friend's lemonade bottle, but nobody could prove that there was alcohol in it and it was my first offense, so the charge was dropped in court. As for my university, I was not allowed to attend football games until my disciplinary hearing, during which I was found "not responsible" by the university and received no punishment. Thus, I was written up, but deemed not responsible and never punished. Does this constitute IA?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It sounds like you were investigated to see if any insitutional action should be levied against you but were found innocent. Therefore no institutional action.
 
Make sure you do write about your arrest and how charges were dropped on secondaries that ask for it, though.

Sent from my SM-G925V using SDN mobile