You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Interest for Future Speed WW games
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hasn't happened yet, you didn't miss out!Did you get enough? Did this happen?
I’m out today because of graduation-related stuff and family in town. Definitely not typing this message from my sister’s graduation ceremony 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uh….tonight? Right now? There’s 4 of you…
Not that I can’t run it. Just want to make sure
Oh my god. So much tension with a 4 person game.Uh….tonight? Right now? There’s 4 of you…
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That would be fantasticOh my god. So much tension with a 4 person game.
To observe
Yeet ZengeOh my god. So much tension with a 4 person game.
Now we can all relax and sleep soundly, yeah?
Can we make this a Sunday thing?
@holdthemayo is interested in playing today, Sunday
I am interested in playing today, Sunday as long as it happens *after* I wake up
I am interested in playing today, Sunday as long as it happens *after* I wake up
Today, SUNDAY. What time?
1. @PippyPony
2. @genny
3. @Melchizedek
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Crayola227
6. @sunshinefl
7. @holdthemayo
1. @PippyPony
2. @genny
3. @Melchizedek
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Crayola227
6. @sunshinefl
7. @holdthemayo
Whenever, I just need someone to ping me offline when we startToday, SUNDAY. What time?
You think I can’t haunt your dreams!? I make a very spooky ghost! Maximum spookiness!Yeet Zenge
Now we can all relax and sleep soundly, yeah?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*thinks back to Bioshock*You think I can’t haunt your dreams!? I make a very spooky ghost! Maximum spookiness!
*remembers being trolled for 17 days*
Yeah I’d agree with the first sentence in particular.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I support the zenge and baby kirby 👶You think I can’t haunt your dreams!? I make a very spooky ghost! Maximum spookiness!
I'm up. Groggy, but up. Sooner the better.Today, SUNDAY. What time?
1. @PippyPony
2. @genny
3. @Melchizedek
4. @Animal Midwife
5. @Crayola227
6. @sunshinefl
7. @holdthemayo
No one besides Mel said they’re in today time wise. Waiting for others to show up. I’ll PM youI'm up. Groggy, but up. Sooner the better.
I’m awake now lol
I could run a speed game or two this weekend/this week if anyone is interested?
Anyone interested in having me play open a conversation with me I'll be more likely to see it. Although I'm usually not up before afternoon fantasyland time.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 122K