-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Interest for Future Speed WW games
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
in an effort to leave the spreadsheet discussion behind:
For peeps that want to play some speed, gimme days, times and I’ll build you something.
For peeps that want to play some speed, gimme days, times and I’ll build you something.
I'll have to see what days I have available this month, I will get back to you!Give me a date and I will build a game just for you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Beep beep
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I thought this was the bussing noise 🤔Beep beep
BEEP *crunch* BEEPI thought this was the bussing noise 🤔
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Last edited:
Oh my gosh I haven't been on for so long, but it would be fun to play again! (almost one month late on this post though whoops)@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @Animal Midwife @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Cyndia @Ms Procrastinator @LaineyLou @Crayola227 @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Chaostrodon @Caiter92 @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @EngrSC @Eriyo @Dinashadow @BigCats @alissa14 @WonderingStudent @PhiloslothicalStudent @Sunshine in a Storm @sunshinefl @fldoctorgirl @BobLoblaw78 @DocEspana @Viscernable @Vet01 @vetschoolsletmeinplease @samac @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @Melchizedek @differentiating @hallowmann @TelemarketingEnigma @The_Breadmann @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @alleycat03 @Randomizereh @Nasterzinger @savethecows @kraskadva @holdthemayo @Sinfonian @Amanasoul @mammalade @cessnaflyer @mmmdreamerz @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @pawprintsandponytails @Zeppelyn @jenjen2020 @cubsrule4e @Kota1000 @katashark @Lupin21 @LetItSnow @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone come play!
I can play this weekend anytime.Beep beep
I’m also free this weekend. I’m also forcing @anthony210 to play!!!
No. I was designating the difference between a bus of say, a pack mate vs a way to express myselfDid you just run me over?!
![]()
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How does the *crunch* factor in here?No. I was designating the difference between a bus of say, a pack mate vs a way to express myself
Saturday or Sunday eve? Or Friday eve? Or time that people want to play?
A jolly driver just beeping the horn in greeting vs running someone over with the busHow does the *crunch* factor in here?
I don’t make the onomatopoeia. I’m a fan of “mrep” myself
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sunday eve for sure!Saturday or Sunday eve? Or Friday eve? Or time that people want to play?
I can't do Saturday, but I would play Sunday.
I also vote for the Monty Python theme!
I also vote for the Monty Python theme!
Aw I didn't see this!next game: TODAY, Saturday
start time: 7pm Eastern
theme: Garden!
I am going to try to be better about quick cycle turnarounds.
Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by ~5ish Eastern, I’ll remove you automatically.
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @BigCats
4. @genny
5. @cessnaflyer
6. @supershorty
7. @mkg323
Sub:
MOOSE
Awaiting response: @Ms Procrastinator
@Cyndia - a maybe
nope:
LIS, samac, April, Zenge, Doggo, sunshinefl, Barks, alleycat, Dina, mayo
Looks like Sunday might be a thing!!Aw I didn't see this!
Would people be interested in starting mid afternoon? Just so I don’t go too late for people who have early Mondays
Interest for
next game: tomorrow, Sunday
start time: will go for like 3-4p Eastern or later (in case people don’t want to stay up late because Monday morning)
theme: surprise?
Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by tomorrow morning, I’ll remove you automatically.
@genny
@Animal Midwife
@Crayola227
@Zenge142
@BigCats
@mkg323
@Kota1000
@MOOSEygoosey
@mypetmoose
@Ms Procrastinator
@Cyndia
@LetItSnow
@Aprilthearab
@sunshinefl
@samac
@Barkley13
@Doggo Labs
@alleycat03
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@holdthemayo
@kraskadva
@alissa14
@anthony210
next game: tomorrow, Sunday
start time: will go for like 3-4p Eastern or later (in case people don’t want to stay up late because Monday morning)
theme: surprise?
Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by tomorrow morning, I’ll remove you automatically.
@genny
@Animal Midwife
@Crayola227
@Zenge142
@BigCats
@mkg323
@Kota1000
@MOOSEygoosey
@mypetmoose
@Ms Procrastinator
@Cyndia
@LetItSnow
@Aprilthearab
@sunshinefl
@samac
@Barkley13
@Doggo Labs
@alleycat03
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@holdthemayo
@kraskadva
@alissa14
@anthony210
I'm probably going to have to skip tomorrow, but will try to catch the next game!
I'm probably going to have to skip tomorrow, but will try to catch the next game!
ive never played a game without you. Who will I vote to yeet D1?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Working tomorrow so I'm out!
I also can't make it. Clementine and I are going to try to win some ribbons tomorrow.
@finnickthedog @LetItSnow @DocEspana @Stagg737 @Stroganoff I know you guys aren’t too enthused about full games these days but have expressed possible interest in speed games
I've found out regular games are more my speed, thanks for the invite! 🙂Interest for
next game: tomorrow, Sunday
start time: will go for like 3-4p Eastern or later (in case people don’t want to stay up late because Monday morning)
theme: surprise?
Tentative signups - let me know if you want to be removed, add yourself to sign up if you’re interested
If I have not heard from you by tomorrow morning, I’ll remove you automatically.
@genny
@Animal Midwife
@Crayola227
@Zenge142
@BigCats
@mkg323
@Kota1000
@MOOSEygoosey
@mypetmoose
@Ms Procrastinator
@Cyndia
@LetItSnow
@Aprilthearab
@sunshinefl
@samac
@Barkley13
@Doggo Labs
@alleycat03
@WildZoo
@Dinashadow
@holdthemayo
@kraskadva
@alissa14
@anthony210
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just about to say idk if there’s enough interest for today (which is entirely fine!)
I think there’s:
@Zenge142
@alissa14
@anthony210
@Crayola227
@sunshinefl
@holdthemayo
so, let’s see what time may work!
I think there’s:
@Zenge142
@alissa14
@anthony210
@Crayola227
@sunshinefl
@holdthemayo
so, let’s see what time may work!
Should be a 2ish hour commitment. Or so. Hopefully. (Famous last words)
I'm interested in playing today!
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Updating this signup:
I think there’s:
@Zenge142
@alissa14
@anthony210
@Crayola227
@sunshinefl
@holdthemayo
@PippyPony
so, let’s see what time may work!
I think there’s:
@Zenge142
@alissa14
@anthony210
@Crayola227
@sunshinefl
@holdthemayo
@PippyPony
so, let’s see what time may work!
And I can play anytime.
Perfect, you’re hiredAnd I can play anytime.
Waiting to hear when people are going to be around to play since it’s a small roster. BigCats said she could not.Anthony is in also! What time is this running
I will do my best to be around. If we pick a specific time I might be more likely to do it
@StroganoffShould be a 2ish hour commitment. Or so. Hopefully. (Famous last words)
How about 4pm Eastern?I will do my best to be around. If we pick a specific time I might be more likely to do it
I am still waiting to hear from Cray. @sunshinefl - would 4 work for you?
Start time: 4pm Eastern
@Zenge142 @alissa14 @anthony210 @sunshinefl @holdthemayo @PippyPony @Crayola227
@Zenge142 @alissa14 @anthony210 @sunshinefl @holdthemayo @PippyPony @Crayola227
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes! Any time now since I’m awake lolI am still waiting to hear from Cray. @sunshinefl - would 4 work for you?
Lol I just said the same thingYes! Any time now since I’m awake lol
But waking and WWimg a lil dangerous lol
Sorry I can't! I have to study for Physiology and large animal anatomy and maybe catch up on 3 hrs of lectures.@BigCats @WonderingStudent come play!!!
On a very unrelated note, does anyone understand what Patriots day is because it is tomorrow and my school gives us off for it but I haven't figured out what Patriots day is...
Yes. PM me lol.On a very unrelated note, does anyone understand what Patriots day is because it is tomorrow and my school gives us off for it but I haven't figured out what Patriots day is...
SameYes. PM me lol.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K