-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Interest for Future Speed WW games
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Just now saw the tag and I'm bummed I'm busy yet again. Sundays are my catch-up days for homework. Looks like y'all were having a fun time over in the game thread though!
SameJust now saw the tag and I'm bummed I'm busy yet again. Sundays are my catch-up days for homework. Looks like y'all were having a fun time over in the game thread though!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let me know if/when another game should go
For my future reference:
So: speed standings: wolves 3 (Muppets, Veggies, Shades of Red) - village 2 (HP, Guardians of the Galaxy)
somehow, I always think village wins
So: speed standings: wolves 3 (Muppets, Veggies, Shades of Red) - village 2 (HP, Guardians of the Galaxy)
somehow, I always think village wins
the real win is the friends village makes in dead chatFor my future reference:
So: speed standings: wolves 3 (Muppets, Veggies, Shades of Red) - village 2 (HP, Guardians of the Galaxy)
somehow, I always think village wins
or something
...now?Let me know if/when another game should go
Kidding
But also not really
More like my mind resets and I think that I don’t want to village side the game again. Lolthe real win is the friends village makes in dead chat
or something
If I’d only seen this sooner!!...now?
Kidding
But also not really
tell me the next time you’re free to play, and I’ll run an impromptu speed game
Totally depends on the day and time. Any time my kid is awake and home will be a no-go, lol.
Bumping this thread by cross posting this:
(Don't want to step on KDs toes though so if this isn't cool, please let me know!)
I can potentially run a speed game tomorrow or Monday (or honestly any day this week) if people are interested
(Or I would play one, if that's an option)
(Don't want to step on KDs toes though so if this isn't cool, please let me know!)
I might be down for speed game Sunday.
Eh I will start a list.
Theme + start time TBD - plz state preference
although if I'm running this, possible themes include: Ponies, r/whatsthissnake, buffy the vampire slayer, tack shop, tolkien creature feature, Quidditch, spice drawer, pippy's beauty box
1. @Crayola227
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Theme + start time TBD - plz state preference
although if I'm running this, possible themes include: Ponies, r/whatsthissnake, buffy the vampire slayer, tack shop, tolkien creature feature, Quidditch, spice drawer, pippy's beauty box
1. @Crayola227
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Theme + start time TBD - plz state preference
although if I'm running this, possible themes include: Ponies, r/whatsthissnake, buffy the vampire slayer, tack shop, tolkien creature feature, Quidditch, spice drawer, pippy's beauty box
1. @Crayola227
2. AM - after 6pm
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
although if I'm running this, possible themes include: Ponies, r/whatsthissnake, buffy the vampire slayer, tack shop, tolkien creature feature, Quidditch, spice drawer, pippy's beauty box
1. @Crayola227
2. AM - after 6pm
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I can play tomorrow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can help or just spectate 
I mean, CONSIDER MY TOES STEPPED ON

I mean, CONSIDER MY TOES STEPPED ON
Orrrrr what if you play?I can help or just spectate![]()

The earth could break. I can’t handle that kind of responsibility, Pippy!!Orrrrr what if you play?![]()
I’ll play if kdubs and I can be masons.Orrrrr what if you play?![]()
Can we hydra instead and I can be useless like I usually am when I play WW?I’ll play if kdubs and I can be masons.
One sec for tags
Pls forgive/ignore duplicate tags
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Cyndia @Ms Procrastinator @LaineyLou @Crayola227 @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Chaostrodon @Caiter92 @SARdoghandler @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @BobLoblaw78 @mkg323 @EngrSC @Eriyo @Dinashadow @BigCats @alissa14 @WonderingStudent @PhiloslothicalStudent @Sunshine in a Storm @sunshinefl @fldoctorgirl @Viscernable @Vet01 @vetschoolsletmeinplease @samac @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @Melchizedek @differentiating @hallowmann @TelemarketingEnigma @The_Breadmann @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @alleycat03 @Randomizereh @Nasterzinger @savethecows @kraskadva @holdthemayo @Sinfonian @Amanasoul @mammalade @cessnaflyer @mmmdreamerz @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @pawprintsandponytails @Zeppelyn @jenjen2020 @cubsrule4e @Kota1000 @katashark @Lupin21 @DocEspana @LetItSnow @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone come play!
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @cdo96 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @Cyndia @Ms Procrastinator @LaineyLou @Crayola227 @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Chaostrodon @Caiter92 @SARdoghandler @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @BobLoblaw78 @mkg323 @EngrSC @Eriyo @Dinashadow @BigCats @alissa14 @WonderingStudent @PhiloslothicalStudent @Sunshine in a Storm @sunshinefl @fldoctorgirl @Viscernable @Vet01 @vetschoolsletmeinplease @samac @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @Melchizedek @differentiating @hallowmann @TelemarketingEnigma @The_Breadmann @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @alleycat03 @Randomizereh @Nasterzinger @savethecows @kraskadva @holdthemayo @Sinfonian @Amanasoul @mammalade @cessnaflyer @mmmdreamerz @jaboo @MOOSEygoosey @mypetmoose @pawprintsandponytails @Zeppelyn @jenjen2020 @cubsrule4e @Kota1000 @katashark @Lupin21 @DocEspana @LetItSnow @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy and everyone come play!
I would love to play Buffy themed WW but I’m on nights this week so alas a speed game might not be the best idea lol
Last edited:
1. @Crayola227 start time between as close to 1 pm Fantasyland time as possible is best
2. AM - after 6pm
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
2. AM - after 6pm
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Looks like we may not have many people today, which is ok -- we can either table for later, or I suppose I could run a sudden death round if there are like 3-5 players
1. @Crayola227 start time between as close to 1 pm Fantasyland time as possible is best
2. AM - after 6pm
3. @WildZoo
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
1. @Crayola227 start time between as close to 1 pm Fantasyland time as possible is best
2. AM - after 6pm
3. @WildZoo
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
Lol at this point it's a repeat of Mattress StoreLooks like we may not have many people today, which is ok -- we can either table for later, or I suppose I could run a sudden death round if there are like 3-5 players
1. @Crayola227 start time between as close to 1 pm Fantasyland time as possible is best
2. AM - after 6pm
3. @WildZoo
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
@Crayola227 @WildZoo @Animal Midwife if you really want something, I will run a one day/sudden death game
Not sure how collectively desperate people are feeling tonight
Not sure how collectively desperate people are feeling tonight
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not too desperate. Spent too much time goofing off today anyway, probably should get some work done@Crayola227 @WildZoo @Animal Midwife if you really want something, I will run a one day/sudden death game
Not sure how collectively desperate people are feeling tonight

It's fine with me either way.@Crayola227 @WildZoo @Animal Midwife if you really want something, I will run a one day/sudden death game
Not sure how collectively desperate people are feeling tonight
*bump*
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One sec for tags*bump*
No it's ok you don't have to tag everyone every time. I think it might get annoying to people & they know the thread is here if they are interested 🙂 (but thank you for offering!)One sec for tags
Oh whew, nearly hit postNo it's ok you don't have to tag everyone every time. I think it might get annoying to people & they know the thread is here if they are interested 🙂 (but thank you for offering!)
Uh, is this for your speed game or me to run one? I’m getting confused now
...I'd be lying if I said I had thought that part through before posting 😂Uh, is this for your speed game or me to run one? I’m getting confused now
Well I can run something if there’s interest or I can observe someone else do it 

I could play a speed game this weekend but definitely shouldn't run one. Stop me if I try to.
Sign up. Pick a day and a time and I’ll be there to run one. Or two.
Today. Now. As soon as possible.Sign up. Pick a day and a time and I’ll be there to run one. Or two.
1. Pippy
2.
3.
Today. Now. As soon as possible.
1. Pippy
2. genny
3.
1. Pippy
2. genny
3.
Today. Now. As soon as possible.
1. Pippy
2. genny
3. @Melchizedek ?
4. @Animal Midwife ?
1. Pippy
2. genny
3. @Melchizedek ?
4. @Animal Midwife ?
One sec for minitags
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @JustPaws @SportPonies
@Crayola227 @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Chaostrodon @BobLoblaw78 @mkg323
@BigCats @alissa14 @WonderingStudent @sunshinefl @Viscernable @Vet01 @vetschoolsletmeinplease @samac @The_Breadmann @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @alleycat03 @holdthemayo come play!
@Crayola227 @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Chaostrodon @BobLoblaw78 @mkg323
@BigCats @alissa14 @WonderingStudent @sunshinefl @Viscernable @Vet01 @vetschoolsletmeinplease @samac @The_Breadmann @supershorty @Zenge142 @Aprilthearab @Acehunter123 @alleycat03 @holdthemayo come play!
Today. Now. As soon as possible.
1. Pippy
2. genny
3. Mel
4. Animal Midwife?
1. Pippy
2. genny
3. Mel
4. Animal Midwife?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today. Now. As soon as possible.
1. Pippy
2. genny
3. Mel
4. AM
1. Pippy
2. genny
3. Mel
4. AM
I could today later or tomorrow
Though I guess I could play during the graduation ceremony... 🤔
Though I guess I could play during the graduation ceremony... 🤔
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Working all weekend so I'm out
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Is that doctor recommended?Though I guess I could play during the graduation ceremony... 🤔
All graduation ceremonies could use a little extra entertainment imo!Though I guess I could play during the graduation ceremony... 🤔
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K