International Student (What are my chances?)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikoSK

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would appreciate help creating a school list (MD and DO)

cGPA: 3.901
sGPA: 4.0
(Note: My undergrad is not very prestigious, but got a scholarship that reduced my tution from international to resident tution fees)
MCAT: (June)
Residency: International

Clinical hours: 500+ ER Scribe, 100+ PCP Scribe, 40+ Orthopedic and Sleep Medicine Shadowing.
Clinical Volunteer: 100+ hours (Hospitals)
Non-clinical: 400+ (Religious and non-religious)
Research: Sleep medicine research at Undergrad for a year (not really my interest, but I did not know much about Sleep Med so I learned a lot)
Leadership: Peer Academic Leader, Study group leader, Bible study group leader, and youth meeting worship leader) + [Running for Pre-med organization leadership position this year]
Miscellaneous: Sports (Bball, soccer, vollyball) around 2-3 hours a week.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.