Africa and Middle East International Students in Turkey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Subbs97

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I know there are a few posts about medical schools in Turkey. However, I wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with the Acibadem university of medicine.

I would like to know if it is a good school and the student life in there. Are there many international students or is it purely turkish? Do they teach fully in english or is there any turkish??

Any information about an international student study in Turkey would be helpful.

Thank you!
 
hi
I am a high school student from Turkey.
Acibadem is good school for medicine. Life is good in Istanbul.
I don't have information about international students
 
Hi guys!

I know there are a few posts about medical schools in Turkey. However, I wanted to ask if anyone is familiar with the Acibadem university of medicine.

I would like to know if it is a good school and the student life in there. Are there many international students or is it purely turkish? Do they teach fully in english or is there any turkish??

Any information about an international student study in Turkey would be helpful.

Thank you!
I'm in the same boat as you OP. There is soo little info online, and even the contact offices have been less than helpful. Feel free to PM.
 
Hello!
I'm studying medicine in Romania. I really want to go in Turkey so I'm going to apply for a Student Mobility of Placement to go practice for 2 months in a hospital in Istanbul.
The reason I'm writing is that I would have a higher chance if a doctor would allow me studying and practice with him.
As for me, I'm a serious and responsible 3rd year medical student.