Interview feedback at UF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gatorboy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have an interview at UF gainesville campus on Apirl 20. People who have already interviewed with FLorida. Can you please tell me how the interview was? The type of questions they asked. Tell me anything you wish to share about the interview.
If there is already a thread like this present. can you please post the link.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

we will not be able to tell you anything...all the people who interviewed at UF had to sign a paper stating that they will not discuss any of the questions in any manner....

Sorry we are sworn to secrecy. Seriously, its like the movie "The Skulls".

Members don't see this ad :)
Wear professional attire, review your supplmentary essays and personal statement, get a good nights sleep and breakfast the day of the interview, take breath mints, take a padfolio, think of questions you would like to ask them, and relax. The St Pete group was great. They treated us as if we were already in the program.

As for questions they asked us or the format of the interview, I think I swore over my first born child. Sorry.

gatorboy:
Are you still on the alternate list? Just wondering if your application status changed or not. I also have an interview on April 20th. I received the letter a week ago. :) See you there and good luck!

oh sorry, I didnt know you were not allowed to talk about the interview. OH well I will give my best shot.
and yeah I was originally placed in the alternative list, but the admissions committee reviewed my application and they then offered me for an interview on April 20.
So for those who got placed in the alternative list for UF, dont give up. I heard UF usually ends up taking 10-15 people from the alternative list. Just work hard for the spring semester and prepare yourself for the interview.