Interview Tips for Pharmacy Residencies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Was this helpful?

  • Yes

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stop posting in SDN!

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

Chillz87

YouTuber
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

This is always a very anxious time as residency applications close and interview invites start to roll in. When I was in your shoes just 5 years ago, I remember scouring as much information as I can from SDN to be prepare for my upcoming interviews. With that, I got one of my colleagues, Dennis, to help me share some tips and advice as you all head into interview season! Hope you find it useful and, at minimum, a way to ease the waiting game!