-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Iowa State C/O 2028
Started by eleanor713
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1175339
getting tOSU flashbacks
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
avocado4958
Full Member
Did they specifically say it'll come out today?
yes feb 15 is their day every year unless they tell otherwiseDid they specifically say it'll come out today?
avocado4958
Full Member
Oh damn I thought you guys were just guessing LOL, time to start refreshingyes feb 15 is their day every year unless they tell otherwise
Dreamfyre
Full Member
It is on their timeline page saying the decisions will come out no later than 15th.Did they specifically say it'll come out today?
When I spoke with Kathy, she said it would be after 5pm on February 15th.
how did you get this picture of me
omg maymont??? I just had the same exact experience hahahahahaGot an email from my local zoo requesting help with naming their new otter and almost jumped out of my skin 😂
dvmhopeful2028
Full Member
Do y’all think midnight?
spooky_sushi
Full Member
I wonder if they are looking at this forum and delaying it due to the entertainment
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jenn Ackerman
Full Member
we are suffering 😭
YES omg small worldomg maymont??? I just had the same exact experience hahahahaha
I should’ve said ex local because I’m in a diff state now but Maymont unintentionally striking anxiety into the hearts of multiple pre-vets that way is hilarious to me
Last edited:
futurecowdogtor
New Member
maybe the real iowa state decisions are the friends we made along the way
Is this like Maymont in Richmond?YES omg small world
I should’ve said ex local because I’m in a diff state now but Maymont unintentionally striking anxiety into the hearts of multiple pre-vets that way is hilarious to me
I literally took a whole exam and decisions still aren't out
eleanor713
Full Member
Yup! Now I’m curious if I know some of you, I kind of got around in the RVA vet med sphere when I lived thereIs this like Maymont in Richmond?
View attachment 382626 Still says 2/15
current VM1 at ISU! You should have heard if decisions would be delayed - last year for us they were delayed by about a week and they let us know. Anxiously waiting with you guys for good news! You should hear tonight unless heard otherwise.the way im gaslighting myself that they still have to come out tonight because they would have sent an email by now saying they were delayed..right? RIGHT?
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
to Iowa, I now say, be so for real !!
Jenn Ackerman
Full Member
I feel like it’s gonna be like at 8 PM like how they did it two years ago 😭
I swear if tomorrow morning they send out an email about decision delays 😒
dvmhopeful2028
Full Member
I'm thinking no because it is so late now. Unless they have a time it will automatically send out
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vetmedislife7
Full Member
I'm a first year at ISU CVM and I wanted to hop on and say hello! I know how important this day is and I am sending good vibes your way!
- To those who are accepted: Congratulations! You beat the odds and I hope you decide to attend ISU!
- To those who are waitlisted: Every day will feel like forever, but just stay positive and I am hopeful they will reach your number!
- To those who are declined: I understand how you are feeling. I am a non-traditional student and it took me 4 application cycles to get accepted. Keep pushing, you will achieve your dreams!
- To those who are accepted: Congratulations! You beat the odds and I hope you decide to attend ISU!
- To those who are waitlisted: Every day will feel like forever, but just stay positive and I am hopeful they will reach your number!
- To those who are declined: I understand how you are feeling. I am a non-traditional student and it took me 4 application cycles to get accepted. Keep pushing, you will achieve your dreams!
Last edited:
dvmhopeful2028
Full Member
I was just thinking that they would at least send an email telling us it’s delayed so we can stop obsessing
They did send an email last year that the results were coming out later… so I would think they’d do the same this year. But maybe not 🤷♀️ hopefully it’ll just be late today 🤞I was just thinking that they would at least send an email telling us it’s delayed so we can stop obsessing
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
I would say it is more likely than not still today. It’s very rare schools would not send decisions without an update during business hours. Trust me, they know today’s date too 😉
spooky_sushi
Full Member
Did anyone happen to email them 😭
I’m like ‘are they ok’? 😂Did anyone happen to email them 😭
I got an email from Kansas State earlier about a rural vet program that also gave me a heart attack......
Just saying…if they’re trying to get out decisions and go home, they’re not wanting to see some anxious applicant emailing them. They’re stressed tooDid anyone happen to email them 😭
OOS Alternate
avocado4958
Full Member
OOS alternate! Thought it'd be a rejection so I will take it!
lemonthecat
New Member
OOS alternate
Omg if you and @goosegirl get in and come here, please reach out to me!Yup! Now I’m curious if I know some of you, I kind of got around in the RVA vet med sphere when I lived there
OOS alternate, but I will be turning down my spot since I got into my IS. Good luck everyone!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dvmhopeful2028
Full Member
Oos alternate
eleanor713
Full Member
OOS accepted but I will most likely be turning down my spot!
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
OOS acceptance!