Irvine -- finally off "hold"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cipher

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
After months of having an interview status of "hold," it finally changed today to "Review in Process." Does anyone else have this on their status page? Should I assume that I will be hearing something definitive very soon?

For those who interviewed there, did your status go from "hold" straight to "invited" or did you have this "review in process" thing too?

I can't take this anymore...I need some alcohol...

beer.gif

Members don't see this ad.

bleh... mine still says on hold. they never even reviewed it the first time around i don't think -- bastards.

someone on here had their's change from hold to review in process and soon after received an interview invite. good luck!

lola -

I'm curious as to how long ago you application there was complete? Mine was complete on 9/30, so it took them a ridiculously long time to finally review my application. I hope something good comes of this because I'm running out of UC's here.

Members don't see this ad :)
mine wasn't complete until 11/8. maybe there's still hope :laugh: it never did say under review and less than 2 weeks later said on hold, with no email notification or anything.

My Irvine status page was always on pending review and then went to the review in process. It stayed there for i think exactly 2 weeks and then switched over to invited. From what I've read, it looks like the 2 weeks is common, so don't get your hopes up for finding out this week. you get an email when it changes, i think.

review in process :hardy: