Is it okay to take premed prerequisites over the summer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Perchperkins

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So this summer I was considering taking calculus 1 over the summer. Due to corona, this class will be online but it will be offered by the college that I attend. Will it look bad if I take it over the summer as opposed to next semester? Should I take another course or not bother with it?
I’m trying to do this to lighten the load for next semester and in general.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Piggybacking off of that; I was thinking about taking physics online this summer due to changes in my study abroad for next year. I was wondering if they would be more flexible with this due to COVID, or if I should really try to take physics in person.
 
Piggybacking off of that; I was thinking about taking physics online this summer due to changes in my study abroad for next year. I was wondering if they would be more flexible with this due to COVID, or if I should really try to take physics in person.
You should really try to take physics in person.