This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chemdoctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So two semesters ago, I took Bio and the Lab. I got a D in Bio and a C- in the Lab. I’m retaking the Bio right now and it’s going well. Is it worth retaking the lab? I know that a C is required for many different med schools and I’ll surely retake the course but would it be OK to retake it at a CC? It’s just a one credit lab course. The reason being that that way would give me more flexibility in my current schedule to work + volunteer.

Would it look weird to retake at a CC?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump. Sorry to bother y’all. But I ended up retaking at my four year institution, not the CC. Pulled a B+ :)

A "B+" probably looks ok.

Last edited:
Yes. That is why I retook it and pulled a B+. I was just curious if I could retake it at a community college but I didn't end up doing that anyway. I retook it at my four year institution and pulled a B+...

Yes. That is why I retook it and pulled a B+. I was just curious if I could retake it at a community college but I didn't end up doing that anyway. I retook it at my four year institution and pulled a B+...

Oh ok, I thought you retook the lecture part and were considering retaking the lab part.

Oh ok, I thought you retook the lecture part and were considering retaking the lab part.

no no. I retook both. Earned a B in lecture and a B+ in lab... Not ideal but... oh well