Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am currently registered for June 29th MCAT. I took AAMC practice test 2 yesterday and only scored a 501. Now I am debating pushing it back to July 22 ( the next earliest exam day). I want to apply to MD and DO schools. Would it be considered to late of an MCAT? I will try to get my application verified by the time my scores do come out. WHat should I do. I have till tonight to decide.
I am currently registered for June 29th MCAT. I took AAMC practice test 2 yesterday and only scored a 501. Now I am debating pushing it back to July 22 ( the next earliest exam day). I want to apply to MD and DO schools. Would it be considered to late of an MCAT? I will try to get my application verified by the time my scores do come out. WHat should I do. I have till tonight to decide.