Just certified my ROL!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

12R34Y

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well.....let me be the first to say that I've officially certified my rank list. Call me anal, but it is so nice to be DONE!!!!!! until match day.

This is also a nice post pad in order to surpass those crazy pathologists.

good luck all!

later

Members don't see this ad.

:eek:
12R34Y said:
Well.....let me be the first to say that I've officially certified my rank list. Call me anal, but it is so nice to be DONE!!!!!! until match day.

good luck all!

later

That's awesome...I still have 5 interviews left...finishing on Jan 27th! Good Luck! Are you going to reveal any frontrunners?

emmd2b said:
:eek:

That's awesome...I still have 5 interviews left...finishing on Jan 27th! Good Luck! Are you going to reveal any frontrunners?

I probably will not reveal anything as I think many won't just simply due to the fact that a few people on the board know who i am and go to various programs where I interviewed.

Also, with the ever increasing number of PD's perusing the boards lately you just never know.......?

good luck with the rest of your interviews!

later

Members don't see this ad :)
12R34Y said:

good luck all!

later

Congrats. And a preemptive congrats to everyone for being done very soon. I can't f*&%ing wait.

12R34Y said:
I probably will not reveal anything as I think many won't just simply due to the fact that a few people on the board know who i am and go to various programs where I interviewed.

Also, with the ever increasing number of PD's perusing the boards lately you just never know.......?

good luck with the rest of your interviews!

later
Will you reveal after Feb 22nd? Or are you still gonna stay quiet?

Wondering....

EctopicFetus said:
Will you reveal after Feb 22nd? Or are you still gonna stay quiet?

Wondering....

I think we should all (if you're willing) reveal after Feb. 17th. That's the last day lists can be done, then after that, there's nothing that can be changed. Plus , it'll create another extremely long thread in the EM/Path battle.

CS_22 said:
I think we should all (if you're willing) reveal after Feb. 17th. That's the last day lists can be done, then after that, there's nothing that can be changed. Plus , it'll create another extremely long thread in the EM/Path battle.

CS Agreed!

I thought the list was due Feb 22nd? Is it due Feb 17th?

I'm not for sure about the dates but I think programs have until feb 22nd to put their lists in.

And since there are several PD's on this board (Squillante and Peoria and BKN in Texas etc....)

We probably should wait until after the 22nd. So for sure NOTHING can change then.

later

12R34Y said:
I'm not for sure about the dates but I think programs have until feb 22nd to put their lists in.

And since there are several PD's on this board (Squillante and Peoria and BKN in Texas etc....)

We probably should wait until after the 22nd. So for sure NOTHING can change then.

later

We can wait.. I think the PDs have their lists in on the 15th or 17th. We as students have until the 22nd.

EctopicFetus said:
We can wait.. I think the PDs have their lists in on the 15th or 17th. We as students have until the 22nd.

I swore we had until February 17th, because its exactly one month prior to match day. Then again, I'm only being argumentative in order to extend this thread even further. I'll check the NRMP website.

CS

CS_22 said:
I swore we had until February 17th, because its exactly one month prior to match day. Then again, I'm only being argumentative in order to extend this thread even further. I'll check the NRMP website.

CS

Doh! It is February 22nd. It says applicants and programs both are due that day. Oh well. I was wrong. Feb 22nd it is.

CS_22 said:
Doh! It is February 22nd. It says applicants and programs both are due that day. Oh well. I was wrong. Feb 22nd it is.

I had a mass paranoia-inducing post written up about this, but I suppressed myself. :laugh:

BKN said:
I had a mass paranoia-inducing post written up about this, but I suppressed myself. :laugh:

You have us wrapped around your little pinky....

Its amazing to know you can cause immediate cardiac arrest on a whim, isn't it?

CS_22 said:
You have us wrapped around your little pinky....

Its amazing to know you can cause immediate cardiac arrest on a whim, isn't it?

Im thinking BKN was gonna torture us with a "we can change our ROL" whenever type thing.. Paranoia would ensue +pad+ would also occur! Why not!