Kaplan FL 3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeminoleFan3

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took Kaplan's FL 3 for my review class yesterday, and it seemed easier than the previous tests I've taken with them. I generally average between a 28-31, but I got a 32 on this one. Anybody else think FL 3 was easier?

Members don't see this ad.

SeminoleFan3 said:
I just took Kaplan's FL 3 for my review class yesterday, and it seemed easier than the previous tests I've taken with them. I generally average between a 28-31, but I got a 32 on this one. Anybody else think FL 3 was easier?

I scored the same on FL3 as I did on FL2 and FL4 (different individual sections, but same total score). Hopefully the increased score is a sign that you are improving, not that it was just an easy test for you. :)

I thought it was easier too. I can't even tell you how thrilled I was to get a 27. My baseline was 20 and FL 2 was a 24. Maybe we are just getting better at this!!!

I scored higher on FL #3 than I did on any of the other Kaplan full lengths. It also matched my actual MCAT score (composite, not subsections) -- the only one of every practice test I ever took, AAMC included, to do so.

So, there's a not-statistically-significant anecdote for your reading pleasure. :D