KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D5 lynch tally

Mixy (3) -
WZ, Mel, pippy
WZ () -

3/9

Deadline ~ 7 hours

Hungry_5462b1_1931723.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Lynch Mixy

I'm sure you've said it before Mel but I must've missed it, that was very convincing (now who said anything about it has to come out of the right mouth to be heard :p)

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Mixy

I'm sure you've said it before Mel but I must've missed it, that was very convincing (now who said anything about it has to come out of the right mouth to be heard :p)
No worries, I said it pretty close to lynch close last night in response to Sporty asking for reasons not to vote Capri, it might've gotten lost since there were other things going on.

Still waiting on @johnnaboo for some reads/contributions today.

Handful of more thoughts:

-Assuming that there WAS a conversion two nights ago and my other no-kill theories aren't the case, who would make the best convert? By voting record and other play. I know, I know, no convert hunting yet... but I wanted to get the thought out there before the convert day slips too far back in history and I start to lose sight of what happened before and after the convert.

-Mixy asking about the mayoral role/no-role issue earlier this morning seems role-fishy on reread to me? Like maybe she's trying to figure out if I'm worth killing right away?

-Still unhappy about capri for the earlier mentioned YK lynch train theory, but I acknowledge that THAT alone is not enough to drive a lynch today.

I haven't yet read page 21, so going to do that now.

The best stuff I've got right now besides paranoia is regarding Mixy, so
lynch Mixy

I'm also a little freaked out by the lack of offended rebuttal so far. Feel like a villager would've been a little more hurt by being on the lynch block this frequently.

Unlynch Dubz
Lynch Mixy
Again why? Since you never answered me the first time.
Also I'll
###lynch sporty###
I'm willing to go with YK. I think Mels reason on Capri being village is notable. Since my only other suspect turned up village I'm willing to go with my neutral read list.
I'm working again today so you all can go with the easy lynch since I won't have time to defend or you can do some real wolf hunting because I'm a vanillager crested barbet.

-Assuming that there WAS a conversion two nights ago and my other no-kill theories aren't the case, who would make the best convert? By voting record and other play. I know, I know, no convert hunting yet... but I wanted to get the thought out there before the convert day slips too far back in history and I start to lose sight of what happened before and after the convert.

-Mixy asking about the mayoral role/no-role issue earlier this morning seems role-fishy on reread to me? Like maybe she's trying to figure out if I'm worth killing right away?

-Still unhappy about capri for the earlier mentioned YK lynch train theory, but I acknowledge that THAT alone is not enough to drive a lynch today.

Eh as a player no matter how much I do or don't freak out could be taken as villager or as wolf so .

Also I recall you being on the YK lynch train so why should you be pointing fingers at Capri when you're the one who also voted there? Why not look suspiciously at you?

Lynch Mixy

Uum he never actually has said why to lynch me. He confused me with Capri so I'd like if you'd consider your own reason for lynching me.

I actually don't mind convert hunting at any point in the game and I don't understand the reasoning why people think its harder/easier to find them a specific points in the game. (Cue AM stroking out in dead chat.)
My top three for converts:
Sporty (Mayor would be great to convert)
Pippy (cleared from the staffy lynch)
Coops (cleared from the staffy lynch)

Uum he never actually has said why to lynch me. He confused me with Capri so I'd like if you'd consider your own reason for lynching me.
Coops referring to me saying "Like I said before" about my thoughts on Capri.
In any case I have given my reasons for voting you and I'll say it again. You and JBoo are the only people I haven't cleared off my original wolves list. I voted you yesterday because I was reading Paws as village and wanted you lynched instead.
If Mixy flips wolf, I'm looking at MJ as the convert.

Reactions: 1 users
I actually don't mind convert hunting at any point in the game and I don't understand the reasoning why people think its harder/easier to find them a specific points in the game. (Cue AM stroking out in dead chat.)
My top three for converts:
Sporty (Mayor would be great to convert)
Pippy (cleared from the staffy lynch)
Coops (cleared from the staffy lynch)

Coops referring to me saying "Like I said before" about my thoughts on Capri.
In any case I have given my reasons for voting you and I'll say it again. You and JBoo are the only people I haven't cleared off my original wolves list. I voted you yesterday because I was reading Paws as village and wanted you lynched instead.
If Mixy flips wolf, I'm looking at MJ as the convert.
Ah OK. Also start getting your alternative list ready. Cause the one you have to go if I'm wolf is terrible cause we'll I'm not wolf so there's that. But I know you all have to lynch me so it's fine. I'll give you my top wolf suspects on my next break.

Ok, up to p 19.

Surprised no one has mentioned the possibility of a conversion. Writeup seems pretty clear IMO.
I don't know about "clear," but it does seem to suggest it.

The timing of this still bothers meeeeee
But I can't find much else at the moment that really points at capri other than timing issues, which are hard to analyze with people having busy lives.
Yeah, capri's late vote was something that caught my eye, too. But I also feel like that would be really poorly played bussing and I feel like capri is smarter than that but idk. I already had my eye on her so this definitely did not help make her less sketchy looking.

Perhaps mixy is a wolfy blocker. She is usually on top of mechanics and this post just sounds like mixy is trying to lead in a backwards way. I just read this as sketchy too.
I had Mixy as neutral but this is a good point. Something I've definitely seen done as a wolf, playing dumb or pulling the noob card to back people off.

also paging @johnnaboo
I don't like your voting record and would like some insight into why you were voting me yesterday based on feels when it was D3 and we had things to analyze.
What about it don't you like? And also I explained my reasonings yesterday based on your posts D1-D3. Just because I'm analyzing things you don't like, doesn't mean I'm not analyzing things.

Hokay

Contingency lynch yk
Pips whyyy?
I know you were drunk here but weren't you the person who was like "drop the YK lynch thing or I'll vote for you the rest of the game"?

Members don't see this ad :)
OK, now I will say that in all my catching up, Mel is reading more village to me from all the analysis he's been doing. Though that could be a deliberate ploy. I'm pinning Mel for now.

There's only a few things Mixy has said that have skeeved me out, but I'm not feeling her lynch train.

Capri's late staffy votes still rubs me the wrong way and I had already noted she was just kind of spitballing ideas on D1, possibly to distract people. And upon catchup, nothing she's said has made her lean village to me. So that's where I'm going

Lynch capri

What about it don't you like? And also I explained my reasonings yesterday based on your posts D1-D3. Just because I'm analyzing things you don't like, doesn't mean I'm not analyzing things.
RE: Voting record
Your mayor vote for Staffy out of the gate and then when Staffy was being grilled for his mayor vote on Coops, you conveniently distanced yourself by switching to Sporty. The next day you lynched Staffy and still pushed the Mel lynch because I was being "sassy" then officially switched over to me once lynching staffy became a real possibility. You were riding the pine that whole lynch and it looks like you being unable to decide between bussing staffy or seeing if you could swing the lynch. The next day you picked right back up on pushing the "Mel is sketchy" agenda. Don't misunderstand, its not retaliatory (I don't care that you voted for me), I'm distancing and looking at it as "the player who advocated not lynching someone that turned out to be wolf, is a really easy mislynch" and a wolf would love to push that mislynch.

RE: you analyzing
I've only seen you vote based on feels. Your Capri vote is the first vote I've seen from you that showed some sort of analysis. And once again it looks like you're pushing an easy mislynch based on something that might be wolfy, but most people have dismissed.

Again why? Since you never answered me the first time.
Also I'll
###lynch sporty###
I'm willing to go with YK. I think Mels reason on Capri being village is notable. Since my only other suspect turned up village I'm willing to go with my neutral read list.
I'm working again today so you all can go with the easy lynch since I won't have time to defend or you can do some real wolf hunting because I'm a vanillager crested barbet.
She's dead...

So yeah top suspects are mixy, jboo, sporty (for that bandwagon jump here I'd mixy flips village) and mj for the same reason. Not sure where to put capri, she's there but I'm not sure if it's before or after sporty/MJ

Then there's converts pip is my first choice. Nobody ever converts me (or Mel to my knowledge) because we're sketch balls and unable to live long term.

@kaydubs I give you permission to end lynch now. It's obviously not gonna change and I'm at work until near close anyway.

So after I'm trampled like Paws and turn up vanillager can you all think about lynching sporty? She's having original thought by throwing theories out there but then jumps on others lynches for the past few days. IDK I feel at this point if WZ is correct with the wolf count we have 2 more plus a convert? Then I'd go jboo. Then happy convert hunting. If neither of those then I'd look at Capri who's a pretty decent wolf for being new. Then coop for the D2 debacle of roz. Have fun guys! Good job wolves for getting another vanillager. Can't wait for dead chat :)

So yeah top suspects are mixy, jboo, sporty (for that bandwagon jump here I'd mixy flips village) and mj for the same reason. Not sure where to put capri, she's there but I'm not sure if it's before or after sporty/MJ

Then there's converts pip is my first choice. Nobody ever converts me (or Mel to my knowledge) because we're sketch balls and unable to live long term.
FWIW, I am a bad convert choice because I am always a suspect by late game these days.

@kaydubs I give you permission to end lynch now. It's obviously not gonna change and I'm at work until near close anyway.

So after I'm trampled like Paws and turn up vanillager can you all think about lynching sporty? She's having original thought by throwing theories out there but then jumps on others lynches for the past few days. IDK I feel at this point if WZ is correct with the wolf count we have 2 more plus a convert? Then I'd go jboo. Then happy convert hunting. If neither of those then I'd look at Capri who's a pretty decent wolf for being new. Then coop for the D2 debacle of roz. Have fun guys! Good job wolves for getting another vanillager. Can't wait for dead chat :)
I would happily look at sporty after you -- I have been on the fence with her since the beginning of the game.

Capri made a couple comments earlier that made me think she is probably village.

Dubz should be looked into eventually; if there is a chance she was rezzed as wolf, it would have been a good move for her to bus Staffy if he knew he was going to have to bow out of the game for personal reasons. So she likely would have hopped on that vote early, which is exactly where she ended up.

...are people intentionally trying to make me nervous by jumping on this wagon :lame:
To be honest, at this point I have more reason to believe that Jboo is a wolf than Mixy (although I'm okay with Mixy being lynched) and would vote that way if I knew people would vote that way too to make sure it happens v.s. a tie and the mods rage-ending the game

And whoever made that comment about the wolves refraining from a kill in order to clear dubz...not a bad theory imo. It would be super risky and probably a net negative because it wouldn't give much cred, but it might make people look elsewhere for juuuust long enough.

Dubz should be looked into eventually; if there is a chance she was rezzed as wolf, it would have been a good move for her to bus Staffy if he knew he was going to have to bow out of the game for personal reasons. So she likely would have hopped on that vote early, which is exactly where she ended up.
Just remember in that case you need another explanation for the no kill night. We know yk was blocked, so it wasn't from blocking or protection. Unless you think mods gave two conversions.

And whoever made that comment about the wolves refraining from a kill in order to clear dubz...not a bad theory imo. It would be super risky and probably a net negative because it wouldn't give much cred, but it might make people look elsewhere for juuuust long enough.
No. It's an awful theory. I have just as good of a chance of being converted as anyone else, so a faked conversion just gives two options for me to be a wolf instead of one.

No. It's an awful theory. I have just as good of a chance of being converted as anyone else, so a faked conversion just gives two options for me to be a wolf instead of one.
No, if you were already converted then it distracts from that event. At least, I think it does. You're perfectly welcome to think it's a dumb theory.

I'm not saying I'm for sure going to pursue it, either -- I'm just saying I could see some people in here trying to get a little fancy with the smoke and mirrors.

Capri's late staffy votes still rubs me the wrong way and I had already noted she was just kind of spitballing ideas on D1, possibly to distract people. And upon catchup, nothing she's said has made her lean village to me. So that's where I'm going
Lul spitballing? I'm gonna guess that you meant my D2 tin-foil hat theories since D1 was literally just a joke vote from me, as I have been known to do on D1 (if in fact you did mean D1 then I'd really like some quotes because I'm not seeing it). I was going off of what little information we had at the time. And what, am I not supposed to share my suspicions on thread? Potassium.

Sorry to be absent for so long, I decided to do a reread of the whole thread and see if that might help (only got about halfway through before I decided to take a break and come back to the present). Thought this was interesting:
Seriously, no one has put in lynch votes yet?

Lynch staffy
Come at me, bruh
Staffy kind of sounds like he might be joking with another wolf, which is definitely something I could have seen myself doing in WWinter.

Just remember in that case you need another explanation for the no kill night. We know yk was blocked, so it wasn't from blocking or protection. Unless you think mods gave two conversions.
I'm fairly certain there was only one conversion this game and it was N3. And I'm pretty sure but less sure that Dubz would be a low-priority conversion target since she already had some sketch points from no one claiming her rez.

No, if you were already converted then it distracts from that event. At least, I think it does. You're perfectly welcome to think it's a dumb theory.

I'm not saying I'm for sure going to pursue it, either -- I'm just saying I could see some people in here trying to get a little fancy with the smoke and mirrors.
Well hopefully I was rezzed by a player and not the mods so that can be cleared up a little more easily. Wifom abounds but that's not a move I would pull. Too low yield.