KD & KB WW Safari Adventure - Sign-Ups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I can seee the only reason people think the blocks are village is because yk is not dead yet!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay thats what I thought it might be after reading the different block messages.
What is the village motivation behind blocking the protector? If you (or anyone else) has got some knowledge about why the blocks are village now is probably the time speak up.

I have no real evidence. I’m just guessing because if it was a wolf blocker I would assumed that I would be dead. Why keep me around i only make it harder for them to win

Members don't see this ad :)
Wolf Blocker
N1: shot in the dark pack picked YK
N2: I was suspicious of Coop, pack blocked me because they didn’t want me using an ability to out Coop, wolves took a gamble that YK would protect herself and chose to kill someone else.
N3: Lost Staffy and wanted to make sure the conversion went through, so blocked the protector, couldn't kill protector because they were converting.

Village Blocker
N1: Shot in the dark blocker picked YK
N2: Blocked me because of my push on YK
N3: Blocked YK because ???

I absolutely see no reason a village blocker would block an outed PR. This blocker has to be wolfy, but this brings me back to Coop being a wolf, which doesn't make sense seeing how the staffy thing shook out.

##congingency lynch sporty##

On my sketch list and back on my lynch vote, makes me think maybe she is a wolf because it would be an easier way to try and kill me since they don’t know if or when I’m protecting myself so they don’t want to waste a NK when they could push my lynch.

Like i said more analysis before my 10h tomorrow when i for sure won’t be around from 1p-1a EST because i thought it would be fun to work an hour away from where i live.

Wolf Blocker
N2: I was suspicious of Coop, pack blocked me because they didn’t want me using an ability to out Coop, wolves took a gamble that YK would protect herself and chose to kill someone else.
N3: Lost Staffy and wanted to make sure the conversion went through, so blocked the protector, couldn't kill protector because they were converting.

Village Blocker

I absolutely see no reason a village blocker would block an outed PR. This blocker has to be wolfy, but this brings me back to Coop being a wolf, which doesn't make sense seeing how the staffy thing shook out.

No one else had any results from last night? I guess I wasn’t thinking I was blocked because the messages read different. My N1 and your N2 were basically the same message. Why change it now? That’s what threw me off, I didn’t think I was blocked this time I just thought it was something different.

Maybe you are right and I die tonight.

Wolf Blocker

Village Blocker

nuther option for n2 is that pack blocked you because they thought you might be a pr of some kind
tho that goes back to, why would they think you had a pr, and if you were wrong about yk and coop they had no reason to thingk that...

No one else had any results from last night? I guess I wasn’t thinking I was blocked because the messages read different. My N1 and your N2 were basically the same message. Why change it now? That’s what threw me off, I didn’t think I was blocked this time I just thought it was something different.

Maybe you are right and I die tonight.
mods don't always give consistent messahes, esp if different mods are sending out results

The mods recommended everyone settle down and sleep for once. So what did they do instead? Rave! With alcohol! Cause that’s always a good idea, right!?

When morning came, most of the party was quite hungover and inadequately hydrated. Were you expecting a gentle wake up? Yeah, should’ve gone on a different safari.

“Move it or lose it, people. We got things to see this morning!”

After a quick head count by KB, she realized kal was missing. The party members dispersed and Sporty was the one to find kal’s corpse. Her skull was crushed and her throat ripped out.

Dead is @youngkal , Cheetah and village protector

cheetah-mom-cubs.ngsversion.1461770750320.adapt.1900.1.jpg

It is now D5. Lynch will close at 10:30pm EST

9 safari enthusiasts remain.

Tour Group

1. @WildZoo
2. @johnnaboo
4. @Melchizedek
5. @PippyPony
6. @SportPonies
8. @MixedAnimals77
11. @Coopah
13. @capri1722
15. @Mad Jack

Elephant Graveyard
14. @Skimble, vanillager
10. @genny, affiliation seer
16. @Rozzieray, vanillager
3. @Animal Midwife / @finnickthedog, vanillager
9. @staff_wielder, wolf
12. @StayingPositive2017, vanillager
7. @youngkal, protector

Members don't see this ad :)
Smorgasbord of different theories, some more paranoid than others:

1. wolf jumped on the YK lynch yesterday after I started it, hoping it would take off. That would leave only Capri since Paws is dead

B. Wolves simply forgot to put in night action the other night, and Dubz is trying to push the convert idea instead, because she was actually revived as the convert (now is time for AM to rise from the dead and attack me for convert hunting too early). Especially since we haven't had a village claim the Rez yet. Could've been a mod Rez, but :/

4. there was something else but I have forgotten. Let me look back and try to jog my memory.

Currently most sketched out by B

Well that settles the blocker issue. I've never played a game with a mayor, so is it typical that they're just given this role with no ability or anything attached? To me I would think mayor would have something given to them...

1. wolf jumped on the YK lynch yesterday after I started it, hoping it would take off. That would leave only Capri since Paws is dead
Woah there, slow your roll. That's a real bold move to make, especially if the wolves were already planning on killing Kal that night. Why not avoid disturbing the peace, why trouble the waters when you're planning on NKing the protector, which leaves no obvious traces?

Well that settles the blocker issue. I've never played a game with a mayor, so is it typical that they're just given this role with no ability or anything attached? To me I would think mayor would have something given to them...
I thought we went over this on D1? Mayors usually (?) have an ability given but sometimes don't. Depends on the game.

Woah there, slow your roll. That's a real bold move to make, especially if the wolves were already planning on killing Kal that night. Why not avoid disturbing the peace, why trouble the waters when you're planning on NKing the protector, which leaves no obvious traces?
Also the YK lynch train started super late in the day yesterday when almost no one was online. That'd be one hell of a push; it was basically inevitable she wouldn't be lynched by the time anyone voted or her.

Sporty: offending all the players since 10 AM in the correct timezone
Just think it through and consider whether you really think I would forget to put in an action, especially considering I was around after the lynch closed :p

B. Wolves simply forgot to put in night action the other night, and Dubz is trying to push the convert idea instead, because she was actually revived as the convert (now is time for AM to rise from the dead and attack me for convert hunting too early). Especially since we haven't had a village claim the Rez yet. Could've been a mod Rez, but :/

4. there was something else but I have forgotten. Let me look back and try to jog my memory.

B would make sense except that the wolves still put in a block target so if they could have killed, they would have put in a kill target too (at least a contingency one) and if Dubz was the convert from the Rez then I feel like she wouldn’t have forgotten to kill.

That being said I’m skeeved out that she’s feeding my paranoia about the block choices

Continuation:
4. Wolves PURPOSELY didn't put in a night kill, to make it look like a convert happened that night, in an attempt to clear Dubz. Not something I'd see a noob wolf do, but I wouldn't put it past her.

OK so yk was protector and was killed just as people were getting skeeved out about her. We can convert hunt later, rn need a least one more original. I'd be down for mixy or capri, I have my reasons but in reality I'm too lazy to dig up the quotes.

Are you drunk too? 1, B than 4?

Would like more time before placing a vote

Reactions: 1 users
Continuation:
4. Wolves PURPOSELY didn't put in a night kill, to make it look like a convert happened that night, in an attempt to clear Dubz. Not something I'd see a noob wolf do, but I wouldn't put it past her.
I don't give this much credence, a wolf team wouldn't not kill because they were trying to protect a member, the more dead the better.

Continuation:
You know that 4/20 was two days ago right?
Side eyeing you REAL hard right now with these misleading theories....

Continuation:
You...you realize a conversion does the opposite of clearing anyone, yes?

Reactions: 2 users
You know that 4/20 was two days ago right?
Side eyeing you REAL hard right now with these misleading theories....
CRAP IT IS MY ROOMMATE'S BIRTHDAY TODAY.

Chill with your side-eyeing though, I'm just spewing anything that comes to my brain. I'm borrowing your tin foil hat today.

You...you realize a conversion does the opposite of clearing anyone, yes?
....You're correct, and I'm dumb.

Staffy posts and interactions have me for the moment putting jboo aside as a candidate. I'll probably come back around to her if necessary because that switch off of him still bugs me, but their early interactions don't read wolf/wolf to me now that I've looked at them more closely.

We now know yk wasn't lying about the block so I think the odds of the blocker being village are low to nonexistent. So many vanillas this game though, I doubt we'll be able to ferret the blocker out. In any case, that's the original wolf we're looking for.

Feels haven't really changed from yesterday.

lynch mixy

Dubz and Mel, what are your thoughts on Capri?
Like I said, Capri put Staffy under the microscope right out of the gate when Staffy voted to elect you mayor. I don't really know how many games they both have played, but I know they both can't have wolfed all that much and I'm having a hard time believing they both were confident/ballsy enough to pull off an aggressive move like that. This is really my only reason for reading Capri as village. Voting record has not been great (but I can't talk, I accidentally outed the protector D2), giving up and blaming it on not being able to analyze is a tad wolfish cop out to not giving further thoughts/reads. Overall Village at best, null at worst, but I'm just not seeing wolf. If she is wolf, I wouldn't mind losing to that tbh.

I'm open to hearing other interpretations though.