This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PharmRX0308

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am a P3 student starting my job as an intern at Kroger pharmacy (King Soopers) very soon. The chain is completely new to me, so I would truly appreciate any tips or advices from everyone on how to efficiently use the pharmacy computer system, to maintain a smooth workflow, or any other tips in general.

I'm hoping this thread can be helpful for all interns (or even the pharmacists) who may work for Kroger in the future. There aren't many posts associated with Kroger computer system, so I think starting one is a good idea.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have any insights? Like Computer system's shortcut?

the computer system is very straight forward. when when i learned awhile back the tech taught me how to do everything using the keyboard only which will make things much faster. i still remember her flicking my hand every time i touched the mouse.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
A lot of the short cuts are underlined on the computer. So if you wanted to look at All Rx Status, I believe the "x" will be underlined indicating for you to press "Alt-X" on your keyboard, which will open All Rx Status. Some other ones will tell you exactly what to press. For example, to add another prescripton, the computer screen will say F11 next to that command. Or to go to the next step of the prescription, on the top right of the screen, it will say "press F8 to go to next step".Once you start looking at what's underlined and do it enough, you will catch on! :)

Reactions: 1 users