Labor market has pharmacy techs in demand

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
'
Of course I was the person who popped in your mind, that post was very obviously directed at me, lol. As far as I know I am the only person here who has ever posted about making techs cry.

But obviously I need to be more careful how I joke around. Sarcasm isn't obvious over the internets and I forget that not everyone shares my sense of humor. I also forget that not everyone is going to have read all my posts or recall the full backstory every time something is brought up.
True, I am just a late night visitor in these pharmacy threads. So I don’t know your whole history.
 
Add Southwest Oklahoma to the list. It was and is quite possible to graduate in 3 or 3.5 if you went summers there. It's not officially that though like Ferris. Florida was once possible, but I think no longer.
I haven't done the count yet of the 3/3.5 year schools but see the following from the ACPE. This is the most current!

"You had called with a question on which PharmD programs offer 3 year/accelerated programs.
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) keeps a list in table format. It can be found at the following link:
Pharmacy School Admission Requirements | AACP
Review PSAR Table 1 and look at the columns listing “2-3” and also “Year-Round”.