Labor market has pharmacy techs in demand

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
'
Of course I was the person who popped in your mind, that post was very obviously directed at me, lol. As far as I know I am the only person here who has ever posted about making techs cry.

But obviously I need to be more careful how I joke around. Sarcasm isn't obvious over the internets and I forget that not everyone shares my sense of humor. I also forget that not everyone is going to have read all my posts or recall the full backstory every time something is brought up.
True, I am just a late night visitor in these pharmacy threads. So I don’t know your whole history.

Members don't see this ad.

Add Southwest Oklahoma to the list. It was and is quite possible to graduate in 3 or 3.5 if you went summers there. It's not officially that though like Ferris. Florida was once possible, but I think no longer.
I haven't done the count yet of the 3/3.5 year schools but see the following from the ACPE. This is the most current!

"You had called with a question on which PharmD programs offer 3 year/accelerated programs.
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) keeps a list in table format. It can be found at the following link:
Pharmacy School Admission Requirements | AACP
Review PSAR Table 1 and look at the columns listing “2-3” and also “Year-Round”.