LaSalle/Drexel pre-med

Started by rescue1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rescue1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I was recently accepted into 2 career changer pre-med programs, Drexel and LaSalle. I was digging around the forum here and haven't found a lot of recent posts about these programs.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience going through them, and what their opinions were. I was especially curious to see how many Drexel PMEDs successfully used the linkage agreement to Drexel Med, or how much weight the committee's letter of recommendation carried at LaSalle.
Thanks for the replies
 
This is probably very late but I'm finishing drexel's Pmed in dec. if you have questions (if you chose this program over la salle) let me know.