So I remember someone posting a while back about getting accepted at Cornell despite being rejected originally. Well I got my phone call Friday and was given the weekend to think. I am more than likely going to give up my seat at Ohio for Cornell as it's been my dream ever since I wanted to go to vet school. I lived in Ithaca for four years as a music student on the other hill and was so upset to leave and come home to CT! Trouble is, it really comes down to finances now. Has anyone else taken a late admission offer? Has it put you at a disadvantage for loans and the like? I have to call tomorrow with a decision and I'll ask them but wondered if anyone has any insight. Thanks!